BobPA wrote:

Jesus Dungey do something

imoto34 wrote:

He is, headed to a 3rd place finish.

He is just frustrating to watch again

|

Jason Anderson FTW

3/25/2017 6:54 PM

I'm over the fantasy leagues. I didn't think it was possible but I suck more and more each week.

|

3/25/2017 6:55 PM

hello, Aldon, paging Aldon. Unemployment is calling. Better start dusting off those old cycle contacts.

|

I'm here for the Jeffro "need advice, in the market for a new bike" threads.

3/25/2017 6:56 PM

Nicely done by Tomac, he is killing it

|

Jason Anderson FTW

3/25/2017 6:56 PM

Dungey blew it. It was a good ride, but he had a golden opportunity to beat Tomac, or at least apply pressure tonight on this track and he missed it.

|

3/25/2017 6:58 PM

Marv needs to shut up. His podium speech is gotta be going on 3 minutes now haha

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

Marvin please shut up

|

defeatist45 wrote:

Dungey blew it. It was a good ride, but he had a golden opportunity to beat Tomac, or at least apply pressure tonight on this track and he missed it.

He had an even better opportunity last week when he started with him.

|

3/25/2017 6:59 PM

Ted722 wrote:

You got (photo shop) skills.

Groovy to the max.

|

3/25/2017 7:01 PM

Go check that Dungey interview again Dungey has a STD. He keeps scratching his german war helmet

|

3/25/2017 7:02 PM

That might have been the longest podium speech ever, and that's saying something for Musquin

|

3/25/2017 7:05 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

Go check that Dungey interview again Dungey has a STD. He keeps scratching his german war helmet

I noticed that as well. The seat covers must be quite abrasive!

|

3/25/2017 7:06 PM

ProbablyDave wrote:

What the hell is Dungey doing!? I've never seen a rider follow so badly.

Reese95w wrote:

Seems like Dungey should have tried going wide in the sand section a few times when he was trying to get by Millsaps.

I was thinking the same. He looked sketchy in the sand so I figured he was playing it safe and trying to reduce the amount of distance he had to travel in there. The corner after the finish line and the bowl turn were infuriating to watch. If Anderson, or almost any other rider, were in Dungey's position, Milsaps would have been shoved out of the way. Championship is on the line at this point.

|

3/25/2017 7:10 PM

jimmie wrote:

You got (photo shop) skills.

Groovy to the max.

Copy/Paste! http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/What-does-DeCoster-do,1316380?page=2

|

3/25/2017 7:14 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

WVUpetro2013 wrote:

I guess so i just found it very weird to see him do it. He obviously has no STD but his wife could be pregnant. I remember when my wife was pregnant from our kids in the very beginning of the pregnancy first 2 months she had a thing called Fluor vaginales which caused some serious irritation on my tank

|

3/25/2017 7:47 PM

I had to DVR the race and just finished it. WOW Millsaps rode his ass off. He was so good in the corners IMO.

|

3/25/2017 8:15 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

WVUpetro2013 wrote:

Moens_Andy wrote:

I guess so i just found it very weird to see him do it. He obviously has no STD but his wife could be pregnant. I remember when my wife was pregnant from our kids in the very beginning of the pregnancy first 2 months she had a thing called Fluor vaginales which caused some serious irritation on my tank

Greatest MX conspiracy theory ever. Love it.

Best podium speech ever.

"Ryan, why the third".
"well (insert blonde of the week interviewer), my........"

|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

3/25/2017 8:22 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

Marv needs to shut up. His podium speech is gotta be going on 3 minutes now haha

Exactly......the guy just rambles,

|

3/25/2017 8:35 PM

He's gettin paid to ramble atleast what you doin?

|

3/26/2017 4:46 AM

Milsaps had that dragons back section dialed! He pulled away from Dungey there and made up time on Musquin there as well.

|

2019 Husqvarna TX300

3/26/2017 6:14 AM

WVUpetro2013 wrote:

Moens_Andy wrote:

Drtbykr wrote:

Greatest MX conspiracy theory ever. Love it.

Best podium speech ever.

"Ryan, why the third".
"well (insert blonde of the week interviewer), my........"

The thing is you know i'm probably right. So Dungey will be a father anywhere between this and 9 ish months from now!

|

3/26/2017 6:25 AM

Millsaps rode so well. Great show from the 18, corner speed was impressive.

|

The Journey is the Destination

3/26/2017 3:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2017 4:28 PM

How about the start of the 250 Final?

There was a fantastic 4-way battle at the front of the pack, yet the producer/director of the TV coverage decided they needed to shrink the screen showing that battle and in the lower right show us in a small screen the entire front wheel change on Osborne's Husqvarna. Were people really watching that?

WTF I was thinking while that was happening. Give me a full screen of the fantastic 4-way battle! Osborne's race was done no matter how fast they changed that front wheel, and once Osborne was back on the track I don't think they showed him again once.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”