Desalle to Kawasaki?

sende
Fantasy
4429th
Edited Date/Time 7/18/2015 6:19am
According to xracing.fi -site, Clement Desalle is going to Monster Energy Kawasaki Racing Team next year.
Maybe you have heard this already, but it was news to me.
I think Desalle and Kawi will be a dangerous combo in 2016.
|
KlootZak
7/17/2015 8:27am
I just hope he doesn't retire mid 2016 EvilTongue
stewie94
7/17/2015 8:35am
i wonder who his teammate could be , desalle & the kawi? yea should be an interesting combo for sure

The Shop

sende
Fantasy
4429th
7/17/2015 8:38am
This is not verified, but the article strongly suggested that it's a done deal. No info on a possible teammate.
Phillips467
7/17/2015 8:44am Edited Date/Time 7/17/2015 8:51am
Desalle will more than likely end up moving to Kawasaki, and Tixier has already been confirmed as their other rider. Rumours in the paddock also suggest they're looking at a third, lesser, rider.
ATKpilot99
7/17/2015 8:46am
Desalle will more than likely end up moving to Kawasaki, and Tixier has already been confirmed as their other rider. Rumours in the paddock also suggest...
Desalle will more than likely end up moving to Kawasaki, and Tixier has already been confirmed as their other rider. Rumours in the paddock also suggest they're looking at a third, lesser, rider.
RV is coming back ?!?! Wink
Robgvx
7/17/2015 8:49am
Desalle will more than likely end up moving to Kawasaki, and Tixier has already been confirmed as their other rider. Rumours in the paddock also suggest...
If they kept half the budget they had for RV they could hire all 23 MXGP guys.
7/17/2015 9:06am
Robgvx wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
RUTCITY
7/17/2015 9:06am
Old news, Paul Malin has been talking about it on almost every broadcast
Robgvx
7/17/2015 9:22am
Robgvx wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
But it's actually true...
GD2
Fantasy
815th
7/17/2015 9:29am
Like Frossard or Simpson? Or am I way off.
Robgvx
7/17/2015 9:34am
I hope Simpson's in the frame for the Kawasaki gig.... So that KTM step up and move him into the factory team.
Phillips467
7/17/2015 9:35am
GD2 wrote:
Frossard is potentially a candidate, I've heard there are actually a few good options out there for him.
7/17/2015 10:02am
Frossard is potentially a candidate, I've heard there are actually a few good options out there for him.
Wich other ones ?
7/17/2015 10:26am
good options?
Only good option for Frossard is a factory ride ... so the only options are KTM, Husky or maybe Yamaha if Guillod staus with the Standing Construct team.

Don't see him getting a factory ride next season.
PastranaWho
7/17/2015 10:32am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
RV is coming back ?!?! Wink
Yeah they're looking for a 4th to 5th place type of riderWinkKissingWoohoo
philG
7/17/2015 10:41am
Robgvx wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Robgvx wrote:
But it's actually true...
You can't expect to get away with the truth can you.
Phillips467
7/17/2015 10:49am
bongobongo wrote:
good options? Only good option for Frossard is a factory ride ... so the only options are KTM, Husky or maybe Yamaha if Guillod staus with...
good options?
Only good option for Frossard is a factory ride ... so the only options are KTM, Husky or maybe Yamaha if Guillod staus with the Standing Construct team.

Indeed. He may not end up with a factory ride, but it's not out of the question - that's what I'm saying. There are two teams with spots he could fill.
KlootZak
7/17/2015 11:11am Edited Date/Time 7/17/2015 11:11am
GD2 wrote:
Frossard just gells with that Kawasaki. However he did also incredibly well on that Yamaha some years ago ...
Phillips467
7/17/2015 11:22am
GD2 wrote:
KlootZak wrote:
Frossard just gells with that Kawasaki. However he did also incredibly well on that Yamaha some years ago ...
Thinking about his form on that Yamaha at the beginning bums me out a little bit - he was SO good! He made a ridiculously big step up in his rookie season...
philG
7/17/2015 11:58am
I think that there is a general feeling that 3 rider teams is the way forward, firstly to ensure a fuller grid, and secondly to stop teams having to turn up with no riders.. the KRT issue this year underlines that , and also Searle and DeDyker getting hurt .

Personally i would rather see Simpson get the shot on Kawasaki, Frossard seems to have an asshole for a manager, he was pretty much a shoe-in at KTM, but they got greedy over something stupid, and Dobby jumped in and offered them Tommy and no french hassle , and he was out on his arse.

Maybe Simpson might stay put, and get a bit better equipment through KTM, especially if he has a good end of season in the sand.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
7/17/2015 12:06pm
stewie94 wrote:
i wonder who his teammate could be , desalle & the kawi? yea should be an interesting combo for sure
Tixier has already signed on to the team,
DeStouwer
7/18/2015 12:48am
bongobongo wrote:
good options? Only good option for Frossard is a factory ride ... so the only options are KTM, Husky or maybe Yamaha if Guillod staus with...
good options?

Husqvarna Factory will probably stay the same (Nagl - Waters - N Watson)
PressPassP
7/18/2015 1:11am
Simpson seriously needs a factory ride,he's in a crucial point in his career and could be genuinely hitting some podiums next year,paying off for whoever would give him that ride

KRT could have a surprise with Tixier if he's anything like Febvre,it's obviously what they're hoping
RG1
7/18/2015 1:24am
PressPassP wrote:
Simpson seriously needs a factory ride,he's in a crucial point in his career and could be genuinely hitting some podiums next year,paying off for whoever would...
Simpson seriously needs a factory ride,he's in a crucial point in his career and could be genuinely hitting some podiums next year,paying off for whoever would give him that ride

KRT could have a surprise with Tixier if he's anything like Febvre,it's obviously what they're hoping
I think it's a tough ask for any of the guys moving up from MX2 this year to have the same impression as Febvre. Romain has been riding 450's since he was 14-15
7/18/2015 1:34am
3 riders in a team would be ideal .... but it's clear the third rider always has to bring a big bag full of money. And that's the problem these days. They don't want to bring a bag full of money anymore. And they are right!!!

Post a reply to: Desalle to Kawasaki?

The Latest