Derek Anderson!!

HusqFan3
Congrats to Derek Anderson for making the 450 main today with ease. Big fan after watching both his Driven to Ride & Man vs Moto docuseries. If any of you haven’t seen it i highly recommend catching it on YouTube.

The kid has such a magnetic personality so can’t help but root for him. Wish he’d enter a few more races instead of just his home race each year because he clearly still has the speed to be competitive.
|
thorns
6/1/2019 12:15pm
haha just asked in the bench racing thread if it was him.

Stoked to see him back as well, huge fan of those series. I thought he had retired due to back injuries?
HusqFan3
6/1/2019 12:29pm
thorns wrote:
haha just asked in the bench racing thread if it was him. Stoked to see him back as well, huge fan of those series. I thought...
haha just asked in the bench racing thread if it was him.

Stoked to see him back as well, huge fan of those series. I thought he had retired due to back injuries?
He’s pretty much retired and i believe you’re correct as to the reason. Think he does just the one local national each year. Although after finishing something like 18th last year he half jokingly tossed out the idea of doing redbud. Didn’t end up happening though.
mb60
6/1/2019 6:44pm
Anderson is a class act and so cool he can still put it in the show. Really enjoyed the driven to ride series with him and Tucker Saye.
H4L
6/2/2019 7:45am
Kool dude ! Must be nice to be able to make your hometown National & race for the fans. It amazes me how some pros can retire & make a National or 2 during the series with ease. Doug Henry & John Dowd come to mind..

Post a reply to: Derek Anderson!!

The Latest