Depth of the field

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2018 7:11 AM

Is this a bad sign for the Future of the Outdoor Nationals? The racing seemed good to me!

Photo

|

5/23/2018 7:23 AM

have the current 40 & every currently injured rider healthy and on factory bikes and tomac still wrecks them all.

|

5/23/2018 7:32 AM

Photo
|

5/23/2018 8:24 AM

Basically every factory team has a guy out. KTM, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Husky and Suzuki are all missing one guy.

|

5/23/2018 8:27 AM

Park Boys wrote:

Basically every factory team has a guy out. KTM, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Husky and Suzuki are all missing one guy.

Honda and Suzuki have pretty good fill in riders. Yamaha and kawi will have fill ins soon. Austria doesn't look to be running any replacements.

|

5/23/2018 11:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2018 11:39 AM

Tomac fastest lap in quali was almost 6 seconds faster as nr 10 rider ... thats a big gap
But its the first race of outdoors ..some riders need some time to adjust i quess

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

5/23/2018 11:47 AM

early wrote:

Honda and Suzuki have pretty good fill in riders. Yamaha and kawi will have fill ins soon. Austria doesn't look to be running ...more

This is quite notable. Dean is out for all of outdoors (talk about a guy with bad luck there... !!) and KTM is not rushing to get a decent #2 rider (if something happened to MM25 they would be completely out).

I wonder what the rationale behind all that is.

|

5/23/2018 12:02 PM

RichardLoots wrote:

Tomac fastest lap in quali was almost 6 seconds faster as nr 10 rider ... thats a big gap
But its the first race of outdoors ...more

I think that's normal outdoors. Herlings fastest lap in qualifying race in Latvia was 4sec faster then 2nd fastest. Just saying..

|

5/23/2018 12:06 PM

We haven't had depth outdoors since 2015

|

5/23/2018 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2018 12:34 PM

mxrudi wrote:

I think that's normal outdoors. Herlings fastest lap in qualifying race in Latvia was 4sec faster then 2nd fastest. Just ...more

true , depends on track too i quess ... thats why i said , its only first race of season

Latvia timed practice there was also a 5 sec gap between first and 10th but last time practice in Germany , there was only a 5 sec gap between Herlings and the nr 23 ..so very close laptimes

i like to compare timed practice and not quali race , to the quali of AMA as both are all about a single fast lap

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it