Denny Stephenson Is Gone Missing

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2020 1:27 PM

Just saw his dad post that Denny has gone missing. Hopefully the moto community can help find him. Photo

|

11/21/2020 2:09 PM

Hoping for the best.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/21/2020 2:11 PM

Wow, I did not think it would be this serious of a situation when I saw the thread title. I hope for the best as well.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

11/21/2020 2:15 PM

What? I sure hope he is found safe and alive. Prayers going out.

|

11/21/2020 2:27 PM

Wow...sad to hear. Hope things turn out for the best!

|

Hoping he shows up soon.

|

Never like seeing these. Hoping he’s found safe.

|

11/21/2020 2:42 PM

What part of the country does Denny live in? I dont think he lives in California any longer correct?

|

11/21/2020 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2020 2:48 PM

Brent wrote:

What part of the country does Denny live in? I dont think he lives in California any longer correct?

Nebraska

Wishing for the best. And I hope his family find him soon

|

11/21/2020 2:55 PM

Omaha NE I believe , Hoping for a positive outcome!

|

11/21/2020 3:02 PM

Hoping for the best DBO.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

11/21/2020 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2020 3:13 PM

Damn hope they find him well. Being in a Chevy, anyone know if OnStar could look up the last known location of the truck? Assume they wouldn’t for Don for privacy reasons, but maybe for the local PD? How about cellphone coordinates?

|

11/21/2020 3:18 PM

Prayers out for Dbo.

|

Violence You Can Believe In

11/21/2020 3:31 PM

I hope all members will share this on IG and tag any of the MX community that you follow.

Missing since Monday is a big deal.

|

Violence You Can Believe In

11/21/2020 3:33 PM

Hate to read this. I‘m hoping and praying for a positive outcome.

|

11/21/2020 3:41 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Damn hope they find him well. Being in a Chevy, anyone know if OnStar could look up the last known location of the truck? Assume they wouldn’t for Don for privacy reasons, but maybe for the local PD? How about cellphone coordinates?

If a missing and/or suicidal report comes in, generally the cell providers will release location info to LE without much fuss as it’s for human life and not a criminal investigation.

Not sure of OnStar, but I’ll just say that my one experience dealing with them at work in this type of situation, they weren’t helpful. maybe I got a bad employee or a good employee on a bad day. Not sure.

|

11/21/2020 4:10 PM

Family must be worried to death. Hope hes alright

|

11/21/2020 4:44 PM

Just here to send positive vibes to DBO.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

11/21/2020 5:21 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

omalley wrote:

If a missing and/or suicidal report comes in, generally the cell providers will release location info to LE without much fuss as it’s for human life and not a criminal investigation.

Not sure of OnStar, but I’ll just say that my one experience dealing with them at work in this type of situation, they weren’t helpful. maybe I got a bad employee or a good employee on a bad day. Not sure.

Cell phone coordinates typically aren’t very good. They essentially ping off of towers so exact locations are tough. And if the phones turned off you can forget about it. I’ve used Onstar with success though. I don’t know if his truck is equipped though.

|

11/21/2020 5:26 PM

Man thats not good. As a 47 year old ive been losing some old friends every year. Too too many....

|

11/21/2020 5:26 PM

Hopefully he just needed some space and is okay. Man, this sucks to hear.

|

11/21/2020 5:32 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

omalley wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Cell phone coordinates typically aren’t very good. They essentially ping off of towers so exact locations are tough. And if the phones turned off you can forget about it. I’ve used Onstar with success though. I don’t know if his truck is equipped though.

Same line of work as you, I believe. I agree on the cell phones, but at least they get you somewhere if available. Better than nothing.

|

11/21/2020 5:34 PM

Hoping for the best, always loved Denny.

|

11/21/2020 5:39 PM

Come on Denny. Make a phone call dude. Let everyone know you are ok. Please.

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

11/21/2020 5:40 PM

Damn that's crazy. I hope everything turns out fine. We used to talk some smack back and forth on instagram sometimes.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

11/21/2020 5:57 PM

Praying he turns up safe.

|

11/21/2020 6:01 PM

If he is having personal issues hope he sees this thread. Lots of fans out there. Including me.

|

11/21/2020 6:04 PM

mirramaxx wrote:

Omaha NE I believe , Hoping for a positive outcome!

Correct, Northwest Omaha.
Gilmore says he and the crew are out looking for him.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

11/21/2020 6:19 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

I asked on the Facebook post and someone replied stating his truck isn’t equipped with OnStar, unfortunately.

|

11/21/2020 6:40 PM

Denny is one of the good guys!

Hope he calls in and is ok 👍 👍

|