Deegans kid DQ'd at Oakhill?

3/17/2014 1:54pm
Funny, as much as I respect Deegan for the way he has marketed himself through the years, I just can't seem to find reason to like the guy. This is not the first time I have heard him threatening people over disputes against him. Let's just say he's not the most respected individual over in Lucas Oil Offroad.
Sandberm
3/17/2014 1:57pm
If not for the cheater bike, the kid should have been dissqualified for wearing that sub standard German military bucket on his noggin.
Juss
3/17/2014 4:07pm
hillbilly wrote:
That is 1mm over,if the bore was 44mm it would be 61 cc. I doubt the protesters bike was jetted on the limit,all the bearings greased...
That is 1mm over,if the bore was 44mm it would be 61 cc.

I doubt the protesters bike was jetted on the limit,all the bearings greased to get the least drag,

Most parents pressure wash the hell out of them,load in trailer till next race.

What if the bike beating you is running oxy fuel? Geared correctly.

Lots of reasons a bike pulls hard other than one mil of bore.

The kid is 20 lbs lighter?

I've never complained about some guys bike being better,.

No way i protest for anythig,it is a pussy way to win,pussy.
Dude if you got to cheat your already a fucking pussy. So whats the diff?
peelout
3/17/2014 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2014 4:12pm
Juss wrote:
Dude if you got to cheat your already a fucking pussy. So whats the diff?
i have a card trick that i nail consistently that has ended with me fucking pussy on more than one occasion

The Shop

dennisjonon
3/17/2014 4:11pm
I've said it before ill say it again.............

"you cheat to cheat, your a cheater....you cheat to win, your competitor" -- David Bailey

hehe
BAMX
3/17/2014 4:37pm
With all of the advantages the kid already has, do they really need to cheat? I though Deegan was a bit of a douche before and this isn't helping. The fact that he would post shit on Facebook, instagram etc. running this kid and his Dad down is just pathetic.
Cashmore
3/17/2014 4:54pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
The worst part is more than likely the kid had no idea but now will be labeled as a cheater by folks at the races in...
The worst part is more than likely the kid had no idea but now will be labeled as a cheater by folks at the races in the future
lol no he won't... I can remember a few people that have pro rides now caught with a cheater bike. It's the parents fault not the kids. Either way this shit happens and he got caught, end of story.
7eleven
3/17/2014 5:03pm
Budds Creek 97'ish....anyone remember?
Jtommr
3/17/2014 5:21pm
clmartin22 wrote:
Deegan admitted that this was all on him and he knew it was illegal. Don built the motor to the exact specifications Deegan wanted and he...
Deegan admitted that this was all on him and he knew it was illegal. Don built the motor to the exact specifications Deegan wanted and he knew all along what he had. He didn't dispute that it was legal. He just got pissed that he was protested and went off on Cobra and the Cochrans.
Apparently he didn't admit it to his kid.

JoJmoto
3/17/2014 5:26pm
Everyone from top MX teams to top NASCAR teams "Stretch the limits" so... I just figure everyone in our class is cheating, some better then others.. what matters is, can your rider hold the gas on WFO for 20 minutes? if not, why waist the money on a cheater bike?
hvaughn88
3/17/2014 6:15pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
The worst part is more than likely the kid had no idea but now will be labeled as a cheater by folks at the races in...
The worst part is more than likely the kid had no idea but now will be labeled as a cheater by folks at the races in the future
Cashmore wrote:
lol no he won't... I can remember a few people that have pro rides now caught with a cheater bike. It's the parents fault not the...
lol no he won't... I can remember a few people that have pro rides now caught with a cheater bike. It's the parents fault not the kids. Either way this shit happens and he got caught, end of story.
Well I sure hope you're right
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
3/17/2014 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2014 6:19pm
There's more to this story than has been mentioned in this thread. I am not a big fan of Brian Deegan's antics or the Metal Mullisha, but he's actually a pretty good guy and a great dad. Yeah, I get the whole "teaching your kid to cheat" and also the threatening that SUPPOSEDLY happened. I'm not down with any of that either, although it think it got blown out of proportion.
Not sure if the bike was knowingly ridden as a "cheater bike" or not, but either way he was DQed and life will go on.

Brian had invited and had the kids family over to his house to practice on his track that he built for his son. I'm talking about the kid that won... That is where the protest came from in the first place. Deegan's kid and the kid that won, have been close in speed for awhile. So after chumming it up with the Deegan's family and spending time with them, they got beat and couldn't handle it. The Cobra is a better/ faster bike and even with the "minor" 2cc that Deegan's bike had, didn't make it faster/ better than the Cobra. In this class, it IS 90% rider! too bad it had to end like this! Deegan's kid looses in the end.

I went through the 50cc pee wee class from the PW50's thru the A class with my son ('93-'07). Spent a LOT of time around the Alessi family at the races and can tell you that for all you "Alessi Haters" that Mike Alessi was the FASTEST/ most talented Pee Wee rider I've ever seen. He's been torn down more than anyone in history and don't think he was ever found guilty of cheating. He was one of the smallest riders with the biggest set of balls. To be clear... I'm NOT a Alessi nut hugger, just stating facts. He's obviously been raised to be a MX racer and hasn't had an education. His actions on the track, as an adult, show his lack of respect of others and lack of good decision making. I honestly feel bad for him, once the MX/SX career is over, he's going to have a SERIOUS reality check. The money he's made is gone, from what I've heard, Tony left his career as a trash man to be at Mikes side, he's going to be in a bad place too....

Cheating has been going on for many years and it will continue. I bet at least 50% of the riders in that class had something illegal on their bike. FLAME ON....
Cygnus
3/17/2014 6:28pm
langhammx wrote:
There's more to this story than has been mentioned in this thread. I am not a big fan of Brian Deegan's antics or the Metal Mullisha...
There's more to this story than has been mentioned in this thread. I am not a big fan of Brian Deegan's antics or the Metal Mullisha, but he's actually a pretty good guy and a great dad. Yeah, I get the whole "teaching your kid to cheat" and also the threatening that SUPPOSEDLY happened. I'm not down with any of that either, although it think it got blown out of proportion.
Not sure if the bike was knowingly ridden as a "cheater bike" or not, but either way he was DQed and life will go on.

Brian had invited and had the kids family over to his house to practice on his track that he built for his son. I'm talking about the kid that won... That is where the protest came from in the first place. Deegan's kid and the kid that won, have been close in speed for awhile. So after chumming it up with the Deegan's family and spending time with them, they got beat and couldn't handle it. The Cobra is a better/ faster bike and even with the "minor" 2cc that Deegan's bike had, didn't make it faster/ better than the Cobra. In this class, it IS 90% rider! too bad it had to end like this! Deegan's kid looses in the end.

I went through the 50cc pee wee class from the PW50's thru the A class with my son ('93-'07). Spent a LOT of time around the Alessi family at the races and can tell you that for all you "Alessi Haters" that Mike Alessi was the FASTEST/ most talented Pee Wee rider I've ever seen. He's been torn down more than anyone in history and don't think he was ever found guilty of cheating. He was one of the smallest riders with the biggest set of balls. To be clear... I'm NOT a Alessi nut hugger, just stating facts. He's obviously been raised to be a MX racer and hasn't had an education. His actions on the track, as an adult, show his lack of respect of others and lack of good decision making. I honestly feel bad for him, once the MX/SX career is over, he's going to have a SERIOUS reality check. The money he's made is gone, from what I've heard, Tony left his career as a trash man to be at Mikes side, he's going to be in a bad place too....

Cheating has been going on for many years and it will continue. I bet at least 50% of the riders in that class had something illegal on their bike. FLAME ON....
I'm gonna flame because after reading this 5 times you say the kid that won was beat by Deegan? Why would they protest if they won? I saw Deegan 7th and the protester 8th. WTF?
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
3/17/2014 6:44pm
langhammx wrote:
There's more to this story than has been mentioned in this thread. I am not a big fan of Brian Deegan's antics or the Metal Mullisha...

so your saying its OK to cheat if you are faster than the other kid? and since everyone else does it most of the time its ok as well,

5% over on cc is a decent amount, and you say yourself that Alessi never needed to cheat,
RedDirtDog
3/17/2014 6:53pm
all this over 7th place? thought it was 1st but 7th? is there really a differnce between 7th and 8th lol, and why doesn't he run a cobra if there that much better?

I thought alessi was cought with a bore kit on his 80, guess i was wrong. what happend in 97 budds creek?
Woobia 22
3/17/2014 8:03pm
So I am a dipshit and you are a Wanker Billy, so be it. Couldn't give a fuk what you call me cunt.
I sent my motor to PC because we had sfa for racing that year as for each round we have to travel over 5000 klm. I asked my son what would you like as his RM 85 was 2 years old and said we could get finance for a new one or we can get PC to rebuild bottom end and head $2k approx , carby work done with extra Original Suzuki parts and pistons supplied. We are only allowed to race with pump fuel at 98 octane. I was an official level 3 at most diciplines., NO way I would ever cheat.

He went well in the titles but last round was crook as a dog and he flew down, rang me before final moto and he only had to finish in front of 1 rider, So Dipshit me says see how long you can hang on for, if you get buggerred let him past and follow. Well Holeshot and when he lets the other rider past he does a MA on him he panicks and all over, 1 point from the Title. Mate at track rang me and said why the fuck did you tell him that for as he knew that was what we would do in final motos when in front overall.

Took same bike to nationals demanded we get tested and holeshot most races against the factory 150's of Honda ridden by 2 pros now, led one race till 2 corners to go and pulled over, found out later bike was shorting out from worn wiring, Was told later that most teams were using foam or something in the carbys to hold rocket juice for holeshot. The guy that told me said it was an old trick and that was why they didnt start the 150's till the last 30 secs, having it warmed up prior. Abia was in top 3 every start on the RM 85 and the 125. Blew the RM 125 up at 40.1 and borrowed a YZ and still got holeshot.

It isn't the bikes it is the riders that make the biggest difference , then fuel IMO. As long as all is matched in motor.

We enjoyed our time in MX and hopefully my eldest Son will once again ride if he wants to.
we spent a fortune and still owe heaps but I wouldn't change anything except losing Abia while Racing / practicing when the RM250 F jumped out of gear. with 28 hrs and race bike did same and it had 14 hrs, Unreal Suzuki changed 4th and 5th gears for following year Cunts.

Mr Deegan and your Homies let your Son decide what he wants to do and dont forget the Rule book is for Both the protection of Riders/Entrants and Officials, you cheat and get caught cop it like a man and not like a Lil Bitch. Wake the Fuk Up.
txgoon
3/17/2014 8:10pm
langhammx wrote:

I know for a fact that the threatening happened because the security guard saw my camp watching and came over to bloat about how he almost arrested one of Deegans crew. The man he threatened (the Air Marshal) came over and said he wanted to scare the kid, not arrest him.
3/17/2014 8:13pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2014 8:14pm
Why anyone would really care this much about some AM race nobody is going to remember next year is beyond me
(the thread, not the guy protesting)
hillbilly
3/17/2014 8:18pm
1mm over isnt a big bore. To think the bikes are totally identical and that 1mm piston made the difference is stupid.

These are autos i think and springs on the clutch shoes are more important.

I would never want my kid to win by protest,

So,from now on every time he gets beat he whines that his bike is faster because of whatever.

I'd rather they put a 80 in it and beat them with a stocker.

You all want it handed to you,no score ballgames and such,no surprising really with todays youth and the moron generation.

There is always a faster bike,suck it up and race and quit bitching.

I recall allessi losing at LL for a backfire screen,stroupe over a sponge.

No way I'd want that trophy knowing i won it that way.

I raced pos huskys in the 80,s,the swede made ones that were heavy and slow.

They were free and i loved racing kids on trick stuff and knowing they went home being beating by a pos.

You are a bunch of pussy whiners,big bore my ass,the kid got out rode,fucking deal with it,
3/17/2014 8:23pm
Cheating like this is objective.

If you get caught you're out and I respect that. The punishment fits the crime

As for the haboob that followed, that's the embarrassing part for the Deegans.
hillbilly
3/17/2014 8:55pm
hillbilly wrote:
Lol, PC had to be thinking " what kind of dipshit ship his engine halfway around the world for us to just stick our head on...
Lol, PC had to be thinking " what kind of dipshit ship his engine halfway around the world for us to just stick our head on?

Are all auusies to stupid to build a crank? How the hell are they gonna jet a bike that is gonna run on another continent?

Extra special zuki pistons,lol,they make them out of foster cans there,?

I'd kept that story stored in that sun baked head ,mate

2cc,5%, bullshit. Milling the head to raise compression will gain more power than 2cc.

So who made the piston? He design his own and cut it from billet?

Hell,cleaning up ports,matching cases to cylinder would make more hp.

Can they run oxidized fuel? That would make it "pull"

I would want my kid to beat little deegan on a stocker,,and teach him to draw on the thought that he may be cheating and then rub it in that we won on a clapped 50 against trick.

Gonna check the math now
BobPA wrote:
You must have the mental capacity of a small dog. He sent his engine half way around the world because PC has a reputation of being...
You must have the mental capacity of a small dog.

He sent his engine half way around the world because PC has a reputation of being one if the best...who cares who builds his engine, an Aussie is helping our economy by supporting an American company and you make fun of him.

You say that there are plenty of other ways to create more power than adding 2cc, did it ever cross your inbred brain that the engine is probably blueprinted, ported, balanced etc. to a factory race bike standard....I'm sure there is a pretty fat wallet funding his effort.

Upon saying that, he cheated and got caught, happens all the time and he should not be a douche to the person who called him out. When you win people will always say you are cheating.

I have been torn down a few times at races. It's a pain in the ass, and I don't like other people working on my bikes. But rules are rules and I never cheated, I had a 262 Kawi 4 stroke and a 144 Kawi two stroke which is within the rules.
Dear bob from Pennsylvania, LMAO!
hillbilly
3/17/2014 8:58pm
Woobia 22 wrote:
So I am a dipshit and you are a Wanker Billy, so be it. Couldn't give a fuk what you call me cunt. I sent my...
So I am a dipshit and you are a Wanker Billy, so be it. Couldn't give a fuk what you call me cunt.
I sent my motor to PC because we had sfa for racing that year as for each round we have to travel over 5000 klm. I asked my son what would you like as his RM 85 was 2 years old and said we could get finance for a new one or we can get PC to rebuild bottom end and head $2k approx , carby work done with extra Original Suzuki parts and pistons supplied. We are only allowed to race with pump fuel at 98 octane. I was an official level 3 at most diciplines., NO way I would ever cheat.

He went well in the titles but last round was crook as a dog and he flew down, rang me before final moto and he only had to finish in front of 1 rider, So Dipshit me says see how long you can hang on for, if you get buggerred let him past and follow. Well Holeshot and when he lets the other rider past he does a MA on him he panicks and all over, 1 point from the Title. Mate at track rang me and said why the fuck did you tell him that for as he knew that was what we would do in final motos when in front overall.

Took same bike to nationals demanded we get tested and holeshot most races against the factory 150's of Honda ridden by 2 pros now, led one race till 2 corners to go and pulled over, found out later bike was shorting out from worn wiring, Was told later that most teams were using foam or something in the carbys to hold rocket juice for holeshot. The guy that told me said it was an old trick and that was why they didnt start the 150's till the last 30 secs, having it warmed up prior. Abia was in top 3 every start on the RM 85 and the 125. Blew the RM 125 up at 40.1 and borrowed a YZ and still got holeshot.

It isn't the bikes it is the riders that make the biggest difference , then fuel IMO. As long as all is matched in motor.

We enjoyed our time in MX and hopefully my eldest Son will once again ride if he wants to.
we spent a fortune and still owe heaps but I wouldn't change anything except losing Abia while Racing / practicing when the RM250 F jumped out of gear. with 28 hrs and race bike did same and it had 14 hrs, Unreal Suzuki changed 4th and 5th gears for following year Cunts.

Mr Deegan and your Homies let your Son decide what he wants to do and dont forget the Rule book is for Both the protection of Riders/Entrants and Officials, you cheat and get caught cop it like a man and not like a Lil Bitch. Wake the Fuk Up.
I just called mitch,told him I want a 750 in a 450 case.

He said, "are you from Australia? Ever dipshit there wants one except this one dipshit'
dirthead1
3/17/2014 9:10pm
Deegan is a douche. Always has been and always will be. Now he gets to perpetuate his deal with his own offspring . Stoked. I would never want to be him. Never. The Universe gets to deal with him and will.

Building and using cheater motors in any motorsport is the way shitty builders and talentless assholes (and their talentless asshole kids) have always been doing it since the beginning of racing.
PJ205
3/17/2014 9:14pm
dirthead1 wrote:
Deegan is a douche. Always has been and always will be. Now he gets to perpetuate his deal with his own offspring . Stoked. I would...
Deegan is a douche. Always has been and always will be. Now he gets to perpetuate his deal with his own offspring . Stoked. I would never want to be him. Never. The Universe gets to deal with him and will.

Building and using cheater motors in any motorsport is the way shitty builders and talentless assholes (and their talentless asshole kids) have always been doing it since the beginning of racing.
How do you really feel?
dirthead1
3/17/2014 9:16pm
dirthead1 wrote:
Deegan is a douche. Always has been and always will be. Now he gets to perpetuate his deal with his own offspring . Stoked. I would...

PJ205 wrote:
How do you really feel?
You his mother?
PJ205
3/17/2014 9:19pm
dirthead1 wrote:
You his mother?
As a matter of fact, yes... yes I am! You tone it down, young man.
jeffro503
3/17/2014 9:19pm
Wow!.....All these long winded posts , 4 pages long.....over a 7th place finish in the 50cc class. Incredible. One out of the hundreds of cheater bikes over the years.......and this thread will probably make it to the hall of fame.

We got some boring lives going on right now! You guys should go out , slap on your helmet and boots and do some laps.....you'll forget all about this thread.
hillbilly
3/17/2014 9:22pm
dirthead1 wrote:

Yep,why not ride your bike and beat them ,then they are really pissed.

Post a reply to: Deegans kid DQ'd at Oakhill?

The Latest