1/10/2019 5:39 AM

Deegan Sr needs to drop the black plastics

|

1/10/2019 5:46 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYwiRob3yMs

Lol, deegan crashes a crailgister

|

1/10/2019 5:53 AM

I just recently found out these are a thing...

http://www.motoxvest.com/

http://motocrossvest.co/

|

1/10/2019 6:11 AM

Apparently you guys have never seen any 50 or 65 rider ride ever. Half of the starting gate wears those vests for as long as I've been around

|

1/10/2019 6:33 AM

Yelling get out the way to a kid or a guy crashed on it now LOL OK dude get over yourself

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

1/10/2019 6:55 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

Yelling get out the way to a kid or a guy crashed on it now LOL OK dude get over yourself

ya, I turned it off as soon as I heard that shit. Was a big fan until that moment. Punk attitude already, Im out.

|

1/10/2019 6:58 AM

drt410 wrote:

He's the only guy in the world that doesn't look like a complete cumquat running black plastic.

|

1/10/2019 7:07 AM

This is how you ride a 450 at that age

|

1/10/2019 7:52 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

GPrider wrote:

ya, I turned it off as soon as I heard that shit. Was a big fan until that moment. Punk attitude already, Im out.

Yeah man, I never did anything stupid either

|

1/10/2019 8:37 AM

Cool of Deegan sr to help that one dude that was tipped over around the 8:30 mark of the op’s video. Can you imagine trying to get your bike up, and then Brian Deegan is standing there to give you help grin

|

1/10/2019 8:38 AM

I'll admit I've watched all the vids and never saw him be a douche towards other riders. I think that was an instance where the sun is in your eyes and the guy was standing in the middle of the track instead of going to the opposite side out of traffic and dragging it out of the way... Just my guess

|

1/10/2019 9:40 AM

Ive seen that Roczen video before wich is awsome, but the video i saw labeled it as a 250F
Cool either way though

|

1/10/2019 9:47 AM

drt410 wrote:

slipdog wrote:

He's the only guy in the world that doesn't look like a complete cumquat running black plastic.

Agreed. Deegan and Seth get a pass.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

1/10/2019 9:56 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

Funny because Brian was calling someone out on Instagram just a couple days ago for not stopping to help a downed rider at that same exact spot!
Photo
Photo

|

1/10/2019 10:06 AM

Lol yelling at that downed rider chill out he’s 12 of course he’s gonna be somewhat of a punk. Deeghan is awesome and his kid shreds, I like their videos

|

1/10/2019 10:12 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

GPrider wrote:

That turned me off as well. I had to back it up to make sure the crash wasn't blatant in the way and wasnt. His Dad took the time to help someone in the same boat. Little shit better lose the attitude. Lost some respect for the kid some today!

|

1/10/2019 10:28 AM

drt410 wrote:

Yeah, he should run yellow, orange, blue, green, white, or red just like every other bike on the track. Conform. Try not to stand out

|

1/10/2019 3:46 PM

smoothies862 wrote:

GPrider wrote:

You realize he very well may have been joking with someone he knew right? My kids yell at other riders all the time on the track especially when down. You know, the whole having fun thing?..........

|

1/10/2019 4:03 PM

smoothies862 wrote:

GPrider wrote:

Tracktor wrote:

You realize he very well may have been joking with someone he knew right? My kids yell at other riders all the time on the ...more

oh ya, your probably right. It was his buddy after all. Boy do I feel dumb.

|

1/10/2019 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2019 4:28 PM

drt410 wrote:

TheNewOriginal wrote:

Yeah, he should run yellow, orange, blue, green, white, or red just like every other bike on the track. Conform. Try not to ...more

Wearing all black clothes to be anti mainstream or in this case black plastics is as conformal as it gets. Thats literally the go to for every single person trying to be edgy or against the mainstream... to where it becomes “mainstream underground”. If he ran baby blue thats at least different.

Either way hes free to do what he wants, its corny but hes probably trying to keep with his brand so I get it.

|

1/10/2019 4:36 PM

Maybe he likes black and truly doesn't care if you like it or not??

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/10/2019 4:59 PM

They put out a ton of good footage. Haiden is one bad little dude. I feel that they should have a lot more subscribers than they do.

|

1/10/2019 6:05 PM

What a life, "...it's still a work day..." and he gets to be at the track with his kids at the same time. Color me insanely jealous.

|

1/10/2019 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2019 6:14 PM

Deegan is f'ing cool and moto to the core. I support him 110%. Good luck to him and his family.

|

1/10/2019 6:23 PM

Sully wrote:

What a life, "...it's still a work day..." and he gets to be at the track with his kids at the same time. Color me insanely ...more

Yeah i feel that way sometimes too, or envious maybe.
But good for them, i strive to do the same someday still yet in this lifetime.

|

1/10/2019 6:30 PM

#BlackBikesMatter

laughing

|

1/10/2019 6:41 PM

I hope we don't end up with "Believe the hype" part 2.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

1/10/2019 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2019 3:05 AM

I stalled in a deep rut in a tight bit at glenhelen and some 85cc future poor person start yelling at me because he was stuck behind me.
I yelled at the fucker telling him “you should thank me for a lesson I just gave you. Don’t follow people in deep ruts!” Took my sweet ass time kickstarting it

|