Deegan ripping sx track

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2021 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2021 3:15 PM

Since everyone hates on him he just posted video of him riding sx track on star bike for first time and he looks pretty dam good by end of video .For a 15 year old and only been on 250f since after Lorettas and first week on star bike and sx track first time looks dam good !!! ">

|

10/12/2021 3:16 PM

Yeah but he needs 8-10 seconds a lap to run with current top pros……sarcasm alert…

|

“I’m not Swap…”

10/12/2021 3:30 PM

"Since everyone hates on him he just posted video of him riding sx track on star bike for first time and he looks pretty dam good by end of video .For a 15 year old and only been on 250f since after Lorettas and first week on star bike and sx track first time looks dam good !!!"

@Falcon, how did I do?:
Since everyone hates on him... he just posted video of himself riding an SX track on a Star bike for the first time. He looks pretty damn good by the end of the video (for a 15 year old) and he's only been on a 250F since Loretta's. And don't forget, it's his first week on a Star bike, and his first time on an SX track. For the first time he looks damn good!
|

10/12/2021 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2021 3:37 PM

DonM wrote:

Yeah but he needs 8-10 seconds a lap to run with current top pros……sarcasm alert…

Would be interesting to see where his laps time are at compared to the rest of the team..Too bad they won’t share..

Guessing not that far off once he gets comfortable on the bike..

|

10/12/2021 3:57 PM

I don’t think people are hating so much on him. I think it’s more directed at the annoying fan boys(men)

|

10/12/2021 4:00 PM

Might have to turn optimistic on the kid yet.

Still don't like socal bros though.

|

10/12/2021 4:06 PM

Can there be a separate forum so my feed can stop getting filled with Deegan junk

|

10/12/2021 4:21 PM

Gonna sell alot of yz250fs... a ton... a kajillion

|

10/12/2021 4:32 PM

I don’t believe he’s ridden a supercross track on a 250f before, maybe once on KTM. He’s on the best bike and best team at the moment. You can already see the difference when he started getting more comfortable and getting the track down from the beginning of the video.

It’ll be fun to watch him and Ferry step into the pro ranks soon. I know there’s a lot of hype and people are getting annoyed by it, but I appreciate the behind the scenes stuff. Moto is one of the few sports where we have so much access to content from the riders on a consistent basis.

|

10/12/2021 4:35 PM

38special wrote: "Since everyone hates on him he just posted video of him riding sx track on star bike for first time and he looks pretty dam ...more

Pretty well. Here's how I would have punctuated it, though:

Since everyone hates on him; he just posted video of himself riding an SX track on a Star bike for the first time. He looks pretty damn good by the end of the video (for a 15 year old,) and he's only been on a 250F since Loretta's. And don't forget, it's his first week on a Star bike, and his first time on an SX track. For the first time, he looks damn good!

Many times, our use of commas is subjective. It is based on any time the author would like to insert a pause. There would also be a comma after a parenthetical statement (like this one,) if you are continuing the sentence.

As for Deegan, I have no doubt he'll get to the level he needs to be at by the time he races his first national. Let's give the boy some room to grow.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

10/12/2021 4:42 PM

DonM wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

Would be interesting to see where his laps time are at compared to the rest of the team..Too bad they won’t share..

Guessing ...more

You obviously missed my sarcasm….somebody was bagging on him in the other thread, because according to his stopwatch he was 8-10 seconds a lap slower than Justin Cooper when they were at Pala together…

|

“I’m not Swap…”

10/12/2021 5:01 PM

DonM wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

Guessing ...more

DonM wrote:

You obviously missed my sarcasm….somebody was bagging on him in the other thread, because according to his stopwatch he was ...more

No I didn’t miss your sarcasm…

But I would like to know his actual laps times compared to the other Star racers..

|

10/12/2021 5:36 PM

Looks comfortable

|

10/12/2021 6:46 PM

That was fun to watch. I know he’s fast but watching take this next step is cool, something I’m sure we all dreamed about. I think the kids got a lot of work for this next step but it’s looking good. I’m grateful to get to see it honestly. It’s fun for me now a days being able to watch the dedication and steps it takes to get to this level, this wasn’t always here for us to watch.

|

10/13/2021 1:08 AM

Looks good. Rides a lot better than he runs.

|

10/13/2021 1:54 AM

DonM wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

Guessing ...more

Self belief! He has that ingrained and he will go on to a successful career, meaning he will make a good living whilst chasing championships. By the time he turns Pro he will be a C/contender.

Wish him all the best.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

10/13/2021 1:55 AM

Chad (and others) might have been in Brian's ear and that little filmed hit out may mean they are weighing up going Pro early and lining up at Oakland SX.

|

10/13/2021 2:20 AM

He could do Redbull straight. No need to worry about corner speed.

|

10/13/2021 7:08 AM

I dont understand why all of these grown men are hating on a kid. Hes got millions of followers and is without a doubt growing the sport before hes pro way more than this entire forum is collectively. Hes what the sport needs.

|

10/13/2021 7:41 AM

That bike has a nice roar to it.

|

10/13/2021 8:12 AM

kb228 wrote:

I dont understand why all of these grown men are hating on a kid. Hes got millions of followers and is without a doubt growing ...more

I don't think anyone hates on the kid. It's more the hype machine and marketing around him that seems to be getting under people's skin. Haiden the person and Danger Boy the Youtube star are two separate things imo.

I think the multiple threads about him that keep popping up on here gets to be a little overkill for some.

It will be interesting to see how his fan base develops as he turns pro.

|

10/13/2021 9:10 AM

Falcon wrote:

Since everyone hates on him; he just posted video of himself ...more

Never use the word “and” at the start of a sentence.

|

10/13/2021 9:27 AM

38special wrote: "Since everyone hates on him he just posted video of him riding sx track on star bike for first time and he looks pretty dam ...more
Falcon wrote:

blockhead17 wrote:

Never use the word “and” at the start of a sentence.

Y’all fuckers need to smoke a j and do some self reflecting

|

10/13/2021 11:59 AM

He’s gonna be really good at SX.

|

10/13/2021 1:37 PM

Falcon wrote:

I don't care what the rules say, the comma belongs after the closing paren,

|

10/13/2021 1:46 PM

Falcon wrote:

Radical wrote:

A sentence also ends in a period.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/13/2021 1:52 PM

kb228 wrote:

I dont understand why all of these grown men are hating on a kid. Hes got millions of followers and is without a doubt growing ...more

I dont think anyone here is "Hating" on Haiden.

I've met him, spoken with him, and he seems like a great, respectful kid with a ton of natural talent.

My issue was with the over the top hype and promotional machine surrounding a rider who is not yet ready for pro racing, when there are several other riders around his age with similar skills and speed who get little or no attention.

And that's all.

|

10/13/2021 2:00 PM

I dont actually think he looks that good on that bike compared to the video of him riding the KTM 250f.

|

10/13/2021 3:04 PM

Falcon wrote:

Radical wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

A sentence also ends in a period.

I missed that one, Haha! I was seeing pre-migraine spots at the time smile. It won't happen again.

|

10/13/2021 4:03 PM

Dont understand the hate towards him, the grudge people have with his last name or amount of exsposure he gets. Its good for the sport and hes deserving of it, not like he's taken the ride from someone better. The kid would wax probably nearly this entire forum on a track. But grown men still cry about him haha. Its sad

|