Deegan cutting the track in the supermini 1 moto 2 at the mini o's.

newmason
12/3/2020 9:41am
Meh this post should of died 9 pages ago...
Jordan421
Fantasy
2602nd
12/4/2020 8:52am
newmason wrote:
Meh this post should of died 9 pages ago...
Lol right keeps coming up. So after all this commotion, did the officials hear the cry’s from all these wonderful vital members and resolve this end of the year biggest issue?

Or did they drop the ball and nothing got done?
EngIceDave
12/4/2020 9:05am
I wonder if folks expect someone to show up on the Deegan's door expecting the trophy back?

The Shop

gt80rider
12/4/2020 10:09am
Can't let this thread die yet! Haters can't give up this easy...
12/4/2020 12:14pm
Here is another guy that did it. I believe this is the one that got docked.
https://youtu.be/srTkIv2Nt9w
DonM wrote:
The horse is dead already....time to move on...
The nice thing about vital is the fact that there's topics on the forum. You keep choosing to click on the same one. I'm sorry you ended back here but maybe take some of your own advise you posted here earlier.
str8line
12/4/2020 12:19pm
aeffertz wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/12/02/463061/s1200_AF3106E2_8F3F_40D3_BDD1_AC63BC82C9DA.jpg[/img] (Just posting for more context, not endorsing this comment by any means)

(Just posting for more context, not endorsing this comment by any means)
After all this there's no acknowledgement from Haiden or his dad that it was a bad move or even that it happened in the moment and it was up to the officials to act on it. That's really too bad and tells me they think they are somehow above the rules and other competitors. Too bad.
12/4/2020 12:31pm
EngIceDave wrote:
I wonder if folks expect someone to show up on the Deegan's door expecting the trophy back?
I wonder how much product they buy off you??
EngIceDave
12/4/2020 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 12/4/2020 1:34pm
EngIceDave wrote:
I wonder how much product they buy off you??
Don't know 'em, never met 'em

and if you knew me or paid attention around here, you'd know I don't work that way.
EngIceDave
12/4/2020 1:37pm
str8line wrote:
After all this there's no acknowledgement from Haiden or his dad that it was a bad move or even that it happened in the moment and...
After all this there's no acknowledgement from Haiden or his dad that it was a bad move or even that it happened in the moment and it was up to the officials to act on it. That's really too bad and tells me they think they are somehow above the rules and other competitors. Too bad.
That'd have to assume they actually did anything wrong.

Do you apologize to everyone in the pits when you crash or go off the track?
Go up to the announcer, ask for the mic and go "I am sorry to everyone for running off the track. I hope I chopped the throttle to your satisfaction and gave up enough spots, if not, I deeply apologize."
Chance1216
12/4/2020 3:03pm
Here is another guy that did it. I believe this is the one that got docked.
https://youtu.be/srTkIv2Nt9w
DonM wrote:
The nice thing about vital is the fact that there's topics on the forum. You keep choosing to click on the same one. I'm sorry you...
The nice thing about vital is the fact that there's topics on the forum. You keep choosing to click on the same one. I'm sorry you ended back here but maybe take some of your own advise you posted here earlier.
You first started off with a what do you guys think at the beginning of the thread. Then went on to well, I heard. Then you were asked about you having a second account after saying you’ve been on Vital longer then you can remember but, according to your posting history, just started one with this thread. You don’t have it in for the kid yet continue pushing it. He’s a kid. Whether that cut was intentional or by accident, what kid hasn’t had a lapse in judgement. If it were your kid getting flamed on a forum I bet your opinion would change.
38special
12/4/2020 3:27pm
The kid did absolutely nothing wrong, and it's proven by the fact that he was not penalized. And grown men should not be so vested in a kid's dirt bike race.

Thumbs Down if you agree.

12/4/2020 3:34pm
DonM wrote:
The nice thing about vital is the fact that there's topics on the forum. You keep choosing to click on the same one. I'm sorry you...
Chance1216 wrote:
You first started off with a what do you guys think at the beginning of the thread. Then went on to well, I heard. Then you...
You first started off with a what do you guys think at the beginning of the thread. Then went on to well, I heard. Then you were asked about you having a second account after saying you’ve been on Vital longer then you can remember but, according to your posting history, just started one with this thread. You don’t have it in for the kid yet continue pushing it. He’s a kid. Whether that cut was intentional or by accident, what kid hasn’t had a lapse in judgement. If it were your kid getting flamed on a forum I bet your opinion would change.
I haven't had the desire to post anything on here. After seeing multiple people talking about this and nothing on here I figured I would ask. I guess its wrong to want an answer? Every kid makes mistakes. If I had a kid with the same following and people were talking about a decision made literally everywhere I would speak out about it. I would simply say my son went off the track and after further investigation by the ama they deemed it legal by such and such. Not try and hide it or ignore allegations.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/4/2020 3:36pm
I haven't had the desire to post anything on here. After seeing multiple people talking about this and nothing on here I figured I would ask...
I haven't had the desire to post anything on here. After seeing multiple people talking about this and nothing on here I figured I would ask. I guess its wrong to want an answer? Every kid makes mistakes. If I had a kid with the same following and people were talking about a decision made literally everywhere I would speak out about it. I would simply say my son went off the track and after further investigation by the ama they deemed it legal by such and such. Not try and hide it or ignore allegations.
One-hit wonder, by a one-man band, with a one-note song.
Chance1216
12/4/2020 3:39pm
Chance1216 wrote:
You first started off with a what do you guys think at the beginning of the thread. Then went on to well, I heard. Then you...
I haven't had the desire to post anything on here. After seeing multiple people talking about this and nothing on here I figured I would ask...
And, yet post the last video you sought out. Seems your quite the contradiction.
LKHill
12/4/2020 4:16pm
He should have been docked 3 POS. CC cleaned up!

In before the lock.
12/4/2020 4:25pm
I guess one thing that hasn’t been addressed in the 87499763569 posts in this thread is, what was the end result of the race? I mean if the guy won by like 20 seconds then it’s pointless to dock him 5-10 seconds or whatever as it wouldn’t change the outcome of the race..
str8line
12/4/2020 4:34pm
I guess one thing that hasn’t been addressed in the 87499763569 posts in this thread is, what was the end result of the race? I mean...
I guess one thing that hasn’t been addressed in the 87499763569 posts in this thread is, what was the end result of the race? I mean if the guy won by like 20 seconds then it’s pointless to dock him 5-10 seconds or whatever as it wouldn’t change the outcome of the race..
He would have been battling through the pack from last place if he'd checked up and got back on course before the corner.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
12/4/2020 4:35pm
I'd like to apologize to all in this thread for showing up so late. I could have solved this for everyone much sooner. I showed the video to my wife. She said the rider who cut to the inside of the turn cheated. She is always fucking right.....always! So there it is, problem solved. You're welcome.
numbers
12/4/2020 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 12/4/2020 4:36pm
I guess one thing that hasn’t been addressed in the 87499763569 posts in this thread is, what was the end result of the race? I mean...
He won by a good margin. Casey falling down was mainly why. Its gonna be good seeing those 2 and a couple others race throughout the next year. The vitard guy must have lost money on the race.
str8line
12/4/2020 4:40pm Edited Date/Time 12/4/2020 4:45pm
I'd like to apologize to all in this thread for showing up so late. I could have solved this for everyone much sooner. I showed the...
I'd like to apologize to all in this thread for showing up so late. I could have solved this for everyone much sooner. I showed the video to my wife. She said the rider who cut to the inside of the turn cheated. She is always fucking right.....always! So there it is, problem solved. You're welcome.

EngIceDave
12/4/2020 4:41pm
str8line wrote:
He would have been battling through the pack from last place if he'd checked up and got back on course before the corner.
Hi, how are you?

Yeah, hello, uh, I have been involved in this sport since about 1976, and I have to ask, can you point out where the rules say you have to drop to last if you go off the track?

EngIceDave
12/4/2020 4:41pm
I'd like to apologize to all in this thread for showing up so late. I could have solved this for everyone much sooner. I showed the...
You bastard!
str8line
12/4/2020 4:49pm
str8line wrote:
EngIceDave wrote:
Hi, how are you? Yeah, hello, uh, I have been involved in this sport since about 1976, and I have to ask, can you point out...
Hi, how are you?

Yeah, hello, uh, I have been involved in this sport since about 1976, and I have to ask, can you point out where the rules say you have to drop to last if you go off the track?

You seriously must drink your product.
EngIceDave
12/4/2020 4:52pm
I don't know what you expect, other than a personally signed apology.

The kid backed off. He dodged the video guy, he entered at next safest point, the AMA didn't penalize him, which means he did nothing wrong according to those who make those decisions.
LKHill
12/4/2020 6:01pm Edited Date/Time 12/4/2020 6:01pm
EngIceDave wrote:
I don't know what you expect, other than a personally signed apology. The kid backed off. He dodged the video guy, he entered at next safest...
I don't know what you expect, other than a personally signed apology.

The kid backed off. He dodged the video guy, he entered at next safest point, the AMA didn't penalize him, which means he did nothing wrong according to those who make those decisions.
I guess they where wrong. He gained an advantage by doing so. He backed off after he accelerated. lol.

Nothing was done because it was a KTM win/win.

Post a reply to: Deegan cutting the track in the supermini 1 moto 2 at the mini o's.

The Latest