Deegan cutting the track in the supermini 1 moto 2 at the mini o's.

Sierra Ranger
12/2/2020 3:34pm
Any adult that gets upset about track-cutting at an amateur race-- unless they have kids in said race--needs to seriously evaluate his/her life priorities.
12/2/2020 3:37pm
My post wasn't made to go after a 14 year old 15 in a month. My post was made to get to the bottom of why...
My post wasn't made to go after a 14 year old 15 in a month. My post was made to get to the bottom of why the ama/promoter didn't do anything after it was protested. Things like this make me question the legitimacy of the titles awarded. After seeing how he handled himself on and off the track I think the kid needs some type of discipline. (Not by the ama) But I don't expect that to happen being that "the deegan crew" is threatening people over the video. Its a sad situation either way you look at it and a loss for race fans that expect a fair and even race.
GrapeApe wrote:
How do you know it was protested, other than citing "allen05050" on instagram? Is that your sole source of information? Who is allen05050 and why is...
How do you know it was protested, other than citing "allen05050" on instagram? Is that your sole source of information? Who is allen05050 and why is his word gospel?

You make reference to how he handled himself "off the track", please expound. What did he do "off the track" that would lead you to believe he needs "some type of discipline"?

What number was your son/friend in that race?
Give it a rest. Ive seen multiple people say he was protested including Cochran's mom. Its obvious you didn't watch the races or you would of known how he handled himself off the track in the little that they showed. He also threatened to take Cochran out after the sx motos. (Which he did) Again I'm just a fan that questions the legitimacy of these titles with stuff like this going on. I don't have kids or friends in this race.
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
12/2/2020 3:38pm Edited Date/Time 12/2/2020 3:38pm
Any adult that gets upset about track-cutting at an amateur race-- unless they have kids in said race--needs to seriously evaluate his/her life priorities.
Dont have to be upset about it to know its wrong. I think at the end of the day 100% know what he did was wrong, 80-90% will admit it, the rest are just trying to justify his actions or are delusional.
DonM
12/2/2020 3:44pm
gt80rider wrote:
Danger Boy is still, wait for it.... still a BOY! He is still learning the ropes of racing.... Now, when you see the big boys doing...
Danger Boy is still, wait for it.... still a BOY! He is still learning the ropes of racing....

Now, when you see the big boys doing it, the guys with 7 digits in their bank accounts, completely different story...
WFO wrote:
Its called CHEATING.
numbers wrote:
Nobody's talking about him taking Casey out. Any good footage of that 🤣
Vurb has that and much better footage of Deegan coasting after he goes off track...

The Shop

Stuntman949
12/2/2020 3:45pm
"This is not 'Nam. There are rules"
numbers
12/2/2020 3:52pm
My post wasn't made to go after a 14 year old 15 in a month. My post was made to get to the bottom of why...
My post wasn't made to go after a 14 year old 15 in a month. My post was made to get to the bottom of why the ama/promoter didn't do anything after it was protested. Things like this make me question the legitimacy of the titles awarded. After seeing how he handled himself on and off the track I think the kid needs some type of discipline. (Not by the ama) But I don't expect that to happen being that "the deegan crew" is threatening people over the video. Its a sad situation either way you look at it and a loss for race fans that expect a fair and even race.
GrapeApe wrote:
How do you know it was protested, other than citing "allen05050" on instagram? Is that your sole source of information? Who is allen05050 and why is...
How do you know it was protested, other than citing "allen05050" on instagram? Is that your sole source of information? Who is allen05050 and why is his word gospel?

You make reference to how he handled himself "off the track", please expound. What did he do "off the track" that would lead you to believe he needs "some type of discipline"?

Give it a rest. Ive seen multiple people say he was protested including Cochran's mom. Its obvious you didn't watch the races or you would of...
Give it a rest. Ive seen multiple people say he was protested including Cochran's mom. Its obvious you didn't watch the races or you would of known how he handled himself off the track in the little that they showed. He also threatened to take Cochran out after the sx motos. (Which he did) Again I'm just a fan that questions the legitimacy of these titles with stuff like this going on. I don't have kids or friends in this race.
I think your someone's MOM.....
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
12/2/2020 3:59pm
GrapeApe wrote:

Give it a rest. Ive seen multiple people say he was protested including Cochran's mom. Its obvious you didn't watch the races or you would of...
You have 17 posts in this thread (your only 17 posts on Vital) and you want ME to give it a rest?
Rickyisms
12/2/2020 4:13pm
GrapeApe wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:
You have 17 posts in this thread (your only 17 posts on Vital) and you want ME to give it a rest?
You gotta give him credit where it’s due, he’s dedicated.
12/2/2020 4:15pm Edited Date/Time 12/2/2020 4:20pm
If it were a local amateur race I could see your point, but big races like Mini O's are our sport's equivalent to, say, an NCAA playoff in ball sports -- and you will definitely find many people deeply emotionally invested in those amateur events, even if their own children are not involved.
12/2/2020 4:19pm
I'm not voicing an opinion one way or the other but heres his position when he leaves the track vs. when he re-enters. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/12/02/463014/s1200_Leaves_Track.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/12/02/463015/s1200_Enters_Track.jpg[/img]
I'm not voicing an opinion one way or the other but heres his position when he leaves the track vs. when he re-enters.

Actually this proves he continued to accelerate off the course. Everyone’s WFO off the start. At any point you stop accelerating the whole field goes by you. (It’s been like since the very first motocross race for any fact checkers reading this.) and....According to the rules...can’t accelerate off the course like that. Thanks for the image.
numbers
12/2/2020 4:26pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Rickyisms wrote:
You gotta give him credit where it’s due, he’s dedicated.
The kid on the Kawasaki in that race looked impressive. If his bike is so underpowered he's gonna be another good one.
12/2/2020 4:26pm
Actually this proves he continued to accelerate off the course. Everyone’s WFO off the start. At any point you stop accelerating the whole field goes by...
Actually this proves he continued to accelerate off the course. Everyone’s WFO off the start. At any point you stop accelerating the whole field goes by you. (It’s been like since the very first motocross race for any fact checkers reading this.) and....According to the rules...can’t accelerate off the course like that. Thanks for the image.
He didn’t really accelerate off the track he took a shorter line. He was really just coasting after he got off the track.
Mxracer607
12/2/2020 4:35pm
Rickyisms wrote:
On another note, what's up with that kid throwing his hands up at 1:27 after he falls? My dad would've kicked my ass if I pulled...
On another note, what's up with that kid throwing his hands up at 1:27 after he falls? My dad would've kicked my ass if I pulled some shit like that.

EDIT: Looks like his bars and mounts got ripped off the top clamp? Never seen anything like that, I'd be pissed too.
Right as you said that I’m watching the new burn vid i saw that happen lmfao. Definitely weird
MC752
12/2/2020 5:01pm
Did he get a little loose off the start? Maybe... he should’ve checked up and jumped back on the start straight. He would’ve been near last. My opinion? Cochran closed the gap when he got off the Zook and onto the gas gas and got into Deegans head in supercross. He knew that if he jumped onto the track with that start he wouldn’t be able to catch the Cochran kid. And the takeout? Meh... got up the inside and Cochran went down. Will just fuel #66 for the next one.
TXDirt
12/2/2020 5:08pm
Was so much simpler when you had to re-enter where you went off. No room for ambiguity.
12/2/2020 5:23pm
MC752 wrote:
Did he get a little loose off the start? Maybe... he should’ve checked up and jumped back on the start straight. He would’ve been near last...
Did he get a little loose off the start? Maybe... he should’ve checked up and jumped back on the start straight. He would’ve been near last. My opinion? Cochran closed the gap when he got off the Zook and onto the gas gas and got into Deegans head in supercross. He knew that if he jumped onto the track with that start he wouldn’t be able to catch the Cochran kid. And the takeout? Meh... got up the inside and Cochran went down. Will just fuel #66 for the next one.
Nailed it with cochran Being in his head! I’m glad some of us watch the same things in the sport!! Amatuer racing to me is way more interesting than at the pro level. There’s so much great racing going on at mini os and Loretta’s etc.
aeffertz
12/2/2020 5:42pm Edited Date/Time 12/2/2020 8:13pm

(Just posting for more context, not endorsing this comment by any means)
numbers
12/2/2020 5:42pm
MC752 wrote:
Did he get a little loose off the start? Maybe... he should’ve checked up and jumped back on the start straight. He would’ve been near last...
Nailed it with cochran Being in his head! I’m glad some of us watch the same things in the sport!! Amatuer racing to me is way...
Nailed it with cochran Being in his head! I’m glad some of us watch the same things in the sport!! Amatuer racing to me is way more interesting than at the pro level. There’s so much great racing going on at mini os and Loretta’s etc.
They need to re make the SX track at minios. It need seperation and without that the racing is crash test dumb style.
12/2/2020 6:06pm
MC752 wrote:
Nailed it with cochran Being in his head! I’m glad some of us watch the same things in the sport!! Amatuer racing to me is way...
Right on. Its even better if you've followed it for a few years and watch the riders progress and the rivalries. Incidents like this however make me question the legitimacy. Contrary to what some of these guys assume you can be a huge fan of amateur racing even the supermini class without a kid or friend racing.
EngIceDave
12/2/2020 6:10pm
numbers wrote:
They need to re make the SX track at minios. It need seperation and without that the racing is crash test dumb style.
SX has always been terrible there
Johnny Ringo
12/2/2020 6:16pm
Vurb clip shows deegan coasting pretty good, definitely didn’t come out in first. Still shoulda been docked a spot or two.

The people pissed will stay pissed, more because they hate their own lives than anything else.

Down Votes!!!!!
EngIceDave
12/2/2020 6:21pm
What's the record for most down votes on a single post?
12/2/2020 6:21pm
Just like the old phrase. He can do it, I can do it. Funny if everyone does it. Oh man I hit that hole, and flew off the track, cut the section that cost ya time. Smile
MOTOXSTATION
Fantasy
388th
12/2/2020 6:41pm
EngIceDave wrote:
What's the record for most down votes on a single post?
Not sure Dave but I got my share....

numbers
12/2/2020 6:50pm
Vurb clip shows deegan coasting pretty good, definitely didn’t come out in first. Still shoulda been docked a spot or two. The people pissed will stay...
Vurb clip shows deegan coasting pretty good, definitely didn’t come out in first. Still shoulda been docked a spot or two.

The people pissed will stay pissed, more because they hate their own lives than anything else.

Down Votes!!!!!
I think your spot on👍
DonM
12/2/2020 6:58pm
Vurb clip shows deegan coasting pretty good, definitely didn’t come out in first. Still shoulda been docked a spot or two. The people pissed will stay...

Down Votes!!!!!
Exactly how I saw it....agree 100%
12/2/2020 6:59pm
aeffertz wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/12/02/463061/s1200_AF3106E2_8F3F_40D3_BDD1_AC63BC82C9DA.jpg[/img] (Just posting for more context, not endorsing this comment by any means)

Kid is too full of himself....too many clicks on social media....but I guess that's prioritized over just being a good kid. As a parent, I feel sorry for Haiden.
12/2/2020 7:06pm
Would it be the same response if a 50 plus rider did the same thing ? Just wondering. My dob is 11-18, so I could race mini o,s Mx track day, next year.
numbers
12/2/2020 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 12/2/2020 7:17pm
aeffertz wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/12/02/463061/s1200_AF3106E2_8F3F_40D3_BDD1_AC63BC82C9DA.jpg[/img] (Just posting for more context, not endorsing this comment by any means)

Kid is too full of himself....too many clicks on social media....but I guess that's prioritized over just being a good kid. As a parent, I feel...
Kid is too full of himself....too many clicks on social media....but I guess that's prioritized over just being a good kid. As a parent, I feel sorry for Haiden.
From where the Metal Mulisha was when Bryan was young to how he's bringing his kids up id say hes doing a great job.

Post a reply to: Deegan cutting the track in the supermini 1 moto 2 at the mini o's.

The Latest