Fantasy
548th
8/9/2022 5:35am
Boomslang wrote:
Yea i see now..my bad..was not paying attention.Blink
Sandusky26 wrote:
I'm the spelling B champ.

Falcon can suck it.
Falcon gonna roll them sleeves up and crack his knuckles. You have been warned. Grinning
8/9/2022 6:00am
Weigant was pretty close. The motor was never swapped out until the next day. So the motor wasn’t taken out and tag. The engine swap took place after the claim was pulled back.
8/9/2022 7:02am
SlowOldGuy wrote:
Weigant was pretty close. The motor was never swapped out until the next day. So the motor wasn’t taken out and tag. The engine swap took...
Weigant was pretty close. The motor was never swapped out until the next day. So the motor wasn’t taken out and tag. The engine swap took place after the claim was pulled back.
I wonder if they thought “shit, someone is that way inclined, we better get this motor out and fit a stocker just in case it happens again.”

The Shop

8/9/2022 7:06am
SlowOldGuy wrote:
Weigant was pretty close. The motor was never swapped out until the next day. So the motor wasn’t taken out and tag. The engine swap took...
I wonder if they thought “shit, someone is that way inclined, we better get this motor out and fit a stocker just in case it happens...
I wonder if they thought “shit, someone is that way inclined, we better get this motor out and fit a stocker just in case it happens again.”
Probably exactly what they thought. Nothing gets by you
8/9/2022 7:15am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 7:19am
SlowOldGuy wrote:
I wonder if they thought “shit, someone is that way inclined, we better get this motor out and fit a stocker just in case it happens...
Probably exactly what they thought. Nothing gets by you
You have to keep things basic in here for you and your crowd.

Me: “cos someone wants to look inside it”

Other vital user: “to look inside it they only need to protest it, not claim it, dummy”

Yeah…. Dummy… 🙄

Chris Buehler: “I don’t see any ‘if’s anywhere”

Me: “take a look here.. oh, here’s one I made earlier..”
LungButter
8/9/2022 7:19am
10 pages, you did it, congratulations ladies!

Just wait until he is full time Pro, I'll bet the haters will be able to cook up some 30 pagers by then!

8/9/2022 7:20am
LungButter wrote:
10 pages, you did it, congratulations ladies! Just wait until he is full time Pro, I'll bet the haters will be able to cook up some...
10 pages, you did it, congratulations ladies!

Just wait until he is full time Pro, I'll bet the haters will be able to cook up some 30 pagers by then!

Show us the haters LB… I couldn’t see many(if sny) hate towards Deegan in this thread.🤷‍♀️
LungButter
8/9/2022 7:36am
Show us the haters LB… I couldn’t see many(if sny) hate towards Deegan in this thread.🤷‍♀️
No, I can't teach you reading comprehension with a forum reply. I'm sorry.
8tensolutions
8/9/2022 8:12am
SlowOldGuy wrote:
Did you read any of the posts even on this page about this topic. C'mon man.
88FYNN88
8/9/2022 8:46am
Has anyone thought maybe the kid pulled out because he wants to wait till Mini O's and save himself some money? Would save the YouTuber about $5-6K. If I was star I would bring a stock bike for Deegan.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3669th
8/9/2022 9:02am
Weigant said it was a kid in Deegan’s B class and the kid told other people he wanted it to make a YouTube video with it...
Weigant said it was a kid in Deegan’s B class and the kid told other people he wanted it to make a YouTube video with it. But other people said it was the kids engine builder wanted it and gave the kid the money to claim it . But then 4 hours later the kid went back and told Tim Cotter (MX Sports) he didn’t want to claim it anymore and Tim Cotter made sure and ask the kid he wasn’t pressured into taking the claim back from anyone from yamaha or the Deegans and the kid said no was one of his sponsors told him wasn’t the way to go about it if you wanted to race and wanted help in the sport i guess
If this is true...and this kid is being manipulated by his sponsors then it calls for outrage. Ban the sponsor from the sport! Some grown ups are a fukin joke...

If you are willing to manipulate a kids entire career just to get a look under the hood of another kids bike imagine what else you are capable of???

GG121
8/9/2022 9:07am
88FYNN88 wrote:
Has anyone thought maybe the kid pulled out because he wants to wait till Mini O's and save himself some money? Would save the YouTuber about...
Has anyone thought maybe the kid pulled out because he wants to wait till Mini O's and save himself some money? Would save the YouTuber about $5-6K. If I was star I would bring a stock bike for Deegan.
I highly doubt deegan is racing Mini O's
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/9/2022 9:19am
88FYNN88 wrote:
Has anyone thought maybe the kid pulled out because he wants to wait till Mini O's and save himself some money? Would save the YouTuber about...
GG121 wrote:
I highly doubt deegan is racing Mini O's
He will if they can score points towards earning an SX pro license, if not he'll need to line up for SX Futures.
8/9/2022 9:45am
Weigant said it was a kid in Deegan’s B class and the kid told other people he wanted it to make a YouTube video with it...
Weigant said it was a kid in Deegan’s B class and the kid told other people he wanted it to make a YouTube video with it. But other people said it was the kids engine builder wanted it and gave the kid the money to claim it . But then 4 hours later the kid went back and told Tim Cotter (MX Sports) he didn’t want to claim it anymore and Tim Cotter made sure and ask the kid he wasn’t pressured into taking the claim back from anyone from yamaha or the Deegans and the kid said no was one of his sponsors told him wasn’t the way to go about it if you wanted to race and wanted help in the sport i guess
WTF? That is full retard.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/9/2022 10:12am
If this is true...and this kid is being manipulated by his sponsors then it calls for outrage. Ban the sponsor from the sport! Some grown ups...
If this is true...and this kid is being manipulated by his sponsors then it calls for outrage. Ban the sponsor from the sport! Some grown ups are a fukin joke...

If you are willing to manipulate a kids entire career just to get a look under the hood of another kids bike imagine what else you are capable of???

The sponsor that told him to take it back??
88FYNN88
8/9/2022 10:21am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 10:25am
If this is true...and this kid is being manipulated by his sponsors then it calls for outrage. Ban the sponsor from the sport! Some grown ups...

yak651 wrote:
The rumor is that the kid who submitted the claim was convinced by one of his sponsors to not go through with the claim on the bike because it was a bad look.

Witch is BS, if this kid brought $17k and had this planned the whole time he should have went through with it. Clearly he had a plan and the money to make it happen.

The real question is who was it? It has to be someone who has a YouTube channel, the money and someone who may not be a Deegan fan. Rumors have been pointing at one guy and family but no one has confirmed with any proof.
8/9/2022 10:28am

yak651 wrote:
88FYNN88 wrote:
The rumor is that the kid who submitted the claim was convinced by one of his sponsors to not go through with the claim on the...
The rumor is that the kid who submitted the claim was convinced by one of his sponsors to not go through with the claim on the bike because it was a bad look.

Witch is BS, if this kid brought $17k and had this planned the whole time he should have went through with it. Clearly he had a plan and the money to make it happen.

The real question is who was it? It has to be someone who has a YouTube channel, the money and someone who may not be a Deegan fan. Rumors have been pointing at one guy and family but no one has confirmed with any proof.
only logical option is jeff walker or Schofield.
JazzyJJ
8/9/2022 10:32am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 10:34am
yak651 wrote:
88FYNN88 wrote:
The rumor is that the kid who submitted the claim was convinced by one of his sponsors to not go through with the claim on the...

Walker wasnt at LLs was he?
8/9/2022 10:33am
yak651 wrote:
88FYNN88 wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? Jeff Walker? As in the current pro...who has been a pro for YEARS? Your brain produced the thought that this man could be responsible for claiming a bike in the B class at a race in which he isn't even present at?

You should have to take a basic cognitive ability test before having an account on this site.
FWYT
8/9/2022 10:40am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 10:44am
WTF? That is full retard.
Hey Gord, take a look at the 7th fetzer valve, would ya? It's been sticking.
8/9/2022 10:45am
88FYNN88 wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? Jeff Walker? As in the current pro...who has been a pro for YEARS? Your brain produced the thought that this man...
Wtf are you talking about? Jeff Walker? As in the current pro...who has been a pro for YEARS? Your brain produced the thought that this man could be responsible for claiming a bike in the B class at a race in which he isn't even present at?

You should have to take a basic cognitive ability test before having an account on this site.
Righthooknocandy. Lets do a basic break down of what just happened for you cognitive ability test.

I listed two people. one is a famous youtube star/ pro. The other is someone who raced in Deegans class. you decided to focus on one of them.

Figure out which rider is listed sarcastically, and which one is possibly the one that put in the claim before you respond to this response. God Speed to the great white north brother.
JK BRO
Fantasy
1342nd
8/9/2022 11:44am
This has got to be the easiest/best/least expensive way to shop for a factory bike.

Step 1: Join AMA
Step 2: Find Deegan
Step 3: Claim factory bike for $17k

Step 4: Enjoy!
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3669th
8/9/2022 12:28pm

yak651 wrote:
I guess to me it sounded like maybe someone was pulling his strings...some pulling for him to claim it and others saying it's a bad idea...

either way I doubt a kid in the 250B class got 17k rounded up on his own...hard to believe someone wasn't pulling the strings and others were warning against it.

Hard to say, it's just a bad look now either way...imo
8/9/2022 12:29pm
SlowOldGuy wrote:
I read that:

*A competitor made a claim on the bike.
*Star team guys went mad.
*The claim was retracted.
*A motor was swapped out.

And it happened in that order.

I also read that using the word ‘alledgedly’ can be misconstrued as being a factual comment.

I also read that discussing an AMA protest/claim protocol is considered ‘hating’ on an up & coming rider.
8/9/2022 12:34pm
I read that: *A competitor made a claim on the bike. *Star team guys went mad. *The claim was retracted. *A motor was swapped out. And...
I read that:

I also read that using the word ‘alledgedly’ can be misconstrued as being a factual comment.

I also read that discussing an AMA protest/claim protocol is considered ‘hating’ on an up & coming rider.
yes the motor was swapped out, but the motor that was in the bike when it was claimed is the motor he would of received if the claim went through. thats how it was explained on the pulp show from wiege.
8/9/2022 12:43pm
I read that: *A competitor made a claim on the bike. *Star team guys went mad. *The claim was retracted. *A motor was swapped out. And...
I read that:

yes the motor was swapped out, but the motor that was in the bike when it was claimed is the motor he would of received if...
yes the motor was swapped out, but the motor that was in the bike when it was claimed is the motor he would of received if the claim went through. thats how it was explained on the pulp show from wiege.
Agreed. The motor in the bike is what he would have received…. IF he’d have gone through with it.

But then they dropped the claim.

And so then the motor was swapped… presumably to get it out of sight..
DonM
8/9/2022 1:06pm
I read that:

yes the motor was swapped out, but the motor that was in the bike when it was claimed is the motor he would of received if...
Agreed. The motor in the bike is what he would have received…. IF he’d have gone through with it. But then they dropped the claim. And...
Agreed. The motor in the bike is what he would have received…. IF he’d have gone through with it.

But then they dropped the claim.

And so then the motor was swapped… presumably to get it out of sight..
presumably, allegedly and I'm making shit up are all the same thing...two things you have said without merit in your last few posts are "Star guys went mad" and "The motor was swapped...presumably to get it out of site"
aeffertz
8/9/2022 1:20pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 2:13pm
FastEddy wrote:
[i]"Star didn’t want to let it go, so they alledgedly paid them off.."[/i] How much was paid? Who exactly from Star handed money to who? Anyone...anyone...anyone...
"Star didn’t want to let it go, so they alledgedly paid them off.."

How much was paid?
Who exactly from Star handed money to who?
Anyone...anyone...anyone know?
This thread is very confusing and there's a lot of bullshit in it.
Just trying to clear things up in a simple manner with actual facts and names and numbers. Smile

aeffertz wrote:
One person in this thread just assumed that Star paid off the person that claimed the bike since the claim was later retracted and now everyone...
One person in this thread just assumed that Star paid off the person that claimed the bike since the claim was later retracted and now everyone is claiming that to be factual.
These two guys need to learn what the word ‘alledgedly’ means..
You sure about that? Perhaps you should refresh yourself.

“Used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.”

You took these two comments:

“…did Star pay to guy who made claim?”

“…why the hell didnt the guy that claimd it keep it ? the big dogs can always pay there way out of it.”

And then you alleged Star paid them off when you wrote:

“Star didn’t want to let it go, so they alledgedly paid them off.."

You implied the posed scenario of Star paying off the person who made the claim was true, even though there was/is zero evidence. One person made an assumption and then you ran off with it and presented it as factual. How is that any different than what my original comment was?

In other words, using the term allegedly means you’re implying something is true even though there’s no evidence to support it and that’s exactly what you did. That’s “presumably” why the other poster was confused.

Post a reply to: Deegan bike claimed? Everyone, please stop now

The Latest