Deegan bike claimed? Everyone, please stop now

8/15/2022 4:04pm
Speaking as a Canadian rider and one that has been involved some forms of local competition…. Sponsorship here is much less aggressive. I once attended a Canadian national enduro in which the USA sent group of guys to race and brought the works with them. The Canadian sponsored rider sponsored by the Canadian factory with the same brand name had a van and box trailer with Logo on it. He still won by the way!!

I am siding for keeping amateur racing fair for anyone who wants to commit the time and energy to get what’s needed to race. I am a fan of the Deegans but money and business has to be kept at bay in all forms of amateur sports. I think the rule is a great one. Let the factory amateurs ride a affordable bike that a privateer like this kid and his family could also afford. Good riders will make it to the front anyway.
Brian was once a privateer rider. Deep down he understands this .

More recently a pro xc racer here road a bone stock demo bike ( like right out of demo ride tent) in a top ten shoot out race at an enduro. He still won and it made a statement. Sold a few bikes too!

The Shop

Post a reply to: Deegan bike claimed? Everyone, please stop now

The Latest