Deegan Vs DiFrancesco. The winner was...........

4DAIVIPAI2K5
2/12/2019 5:31am
Was just about to say the same... I never understood the whole staying on the super mini for so long. And Reynolds isn’t a little kid...
Was just about to say the same...
I never understood the whole staying on the super mini for so long.
And Reynolds isn’t a little kid either.
Trophy hunting is what it seems like.

In Australia... not many 16 or 15 year olds race the 85 class.. there all on a 125 or 250f.

Jett Lawrence is short as well... but his Riding style is what I love. All out aggressive! Reminds me of Jason Anderson when he’s on his game.
I think the kids stay on Super mini because there isnt much of a 125 class in the US. A 250f is a lot for a young kid to handle. So even more respect to Jett. I cant wait to watch him and his brother.
steveada
2/12/2019 5:40am
I think the kids stay on Super mini because there isnt much of a 125 class in the US. A 250f is a lot for a...
I think the kids stay on Super mini because there isnt much of a 125 class in the US. A 250f is a lot for a young kid to handle. So even more respect to Jett. I cant wait to watch him and his brother.
Schoolboy I is a large, competitive class and one of the most fun to watch. Lack of a viable 125 class is not the reason they don't move up.

The Shop

racerx317
2/12/2019 9:18am
I’ve watched every race of every young top rider, Jett Reynolds, Ryder D, and Deegan especially and everyone of you saying you don’t like Deegan and...
I’ve watched every race of every young top rider, Jett Reynolds, Ryder D, and Deegan especially and everyone of you saying you don’t like Deegan and that he isn’t quite what the other tops guys are, are clueless. There is no rider 10-15 that is riding at the level that Haiden Deegan is. I’m 100% confident after the 20+ years of racing that I’ve been around and seen race after race and rider after rider, Haiden Deegan will be the fastest to do it and dominate the sport. Mark my worlds
dkurtd wrote:
Daxton Bennick is allot faster then Deegan just doesn't get the hype Deegan does. I feel if the Suzuki was as fast as the KTM then...
Daxton Bennick is allot faster then Deegan just doesn't get the hype Deegan does. I feel if the Suzuki was as fast as the KTM then Casey Cochran would be faster then Deegan, he's just a little handicapped. Also, you need to realize that Deegan isn't near as fast in the limited classes, what does that mean? Dad's money can buy speed.
Deegan has been busted many times for cheating in both limited and mod classes... even running a 60 kit thinking he wasn’t going to get busted with the dang thing sounding like a 500.
I disagree that Deegan is faster than Cochran... it really depends on the track regardless of the bike.
dkurtd
2/12/2019 10:12am Edited Date/Time 2/12/2019 10:36am
I’ve watched every race of every young top rider, Jett Reynolds, Ryder D, and Deegan especially and everyone of you saying you don’t like Deegan and...
I’ve watched every race of every young top rider, Jett Reynolds, Ryder D, and Deegan especially and everyone of you saying you don’t like Deegan and that he isn’t quite what the other tops guys are, are clueless. There is no rider 10-15 that is riding at the level that Haiden Deegan is. I’m 100% confident after the 20+ years of racing that I’ve been around and seen race after race and rider after rider, Haiden Deegan will be the fastest to do it and dominate the sport. Mark my worlds
dkurtd wrote:
Daxton Bennick is allot faster then Deegan just doesn't get the hype Deegan does. I feel if the Suzuki was as fast as the KTM then...
Daxton Bennick is allot faster then Deegan just doesn't get the hype Deegan does. I feel if the Suzuki was as fast as the KTM then Casey Cochran would be faster then Deegan, he's just a little handicapped. Also, you need to realize that Deegan isn't near as fast in the limited classes, what does that mean? Dad's money can buy speed.
racerx317 wrote:
Deegan has been busted many times for cheating in both limited and mod classes... even running a 60 kit thinking he wasn’t going to get busted...
Deegan has been busted many times for cheating in both limited and mod classes... even running a 60 kit thinking he wasn’t going to get busted with the dang thing sounding like a 500.
I disagree that Deegan is faster than Cochran... it really depends on the track regardless of the bike.
I won't argue that Casey is faster then Haiden, actually I would agree with you and could have worded my original comment better. I do believe the Suzuki that hasn't been updated in over a decade holds Casey back, even with factory support. Put them on equal bikes and I believe Casey wins.

racerx317
2/12/2019 3:25pm
dkurtd wrote:
racerx317 wrote:
Deegan has been busted many times for cheating in both limited and mod classes... even running a 60 kit thinking he wasn’t going to get busted...
dkurtd wrote:
I won't argue that Casey is faster then Haiden, actually I would agree with you and could have worded my original comment better. I do believe...
I won't argue that Casey is faster then Haiden, actually I would agree with you and could have worded my original comment better. I do believe the Suzuki that hasn't been updated in over a decade holds Casey back, even with factory support. Put them on equal bikes and I believe Casey wins.

I agree... you can only do so much to such an old design.
MXMattii
2/12/2019 4:55pm
Kids like Gajser, Roczen, Herlings and soon to be Shimoda, Jett Lawrence who become pro when they are 15 or 16 years old are still the exceptions. I see lots of parents in Belgium and Europe push their kids on a 250f when they are still able to ride a 125 sometimes even to ride a 85. And most of the times that doesn't end well.

In the very close future I'm looking forward to Jo Shimoda, Jett Lawrence but also American Pierce Brown because TLD and KTM needs some new blood in the 250 class. In the further future I'm looking forward to Joshua Varize, Matt Leblanc, Ryder DiFranceso, Jett Reynolds, Casey Cochran, Max Vohland, Hunter Yoder, The Deegan kids, ... I probably forget a few but that will be about it in America.

What are the rules by the way to get your Supercross license?
Texas Built
2/12/2019 9:27pm
racerx317 wrote:
"Busted so many times for cheating"

You mean that ONE time 5 years ago?
cjgarza21
12/5/2020 4:15pm
Been almost two years since this thread was started, and the kids are starting to ride big bikes. Who do y’all think is the fastest right now out of DiFrancesco, Evan Ferry, and Haiden Deegan?
JMR1976
12/5/2020 4:24pm
cjgarza21 wrote:
Been almost two years since this thread was started, and the kids are starting to ride big bikes. Who do y’all think is the fastest right...
Been almost two years since this thread was started, and the kids are starting to ride big bikes. Who do y’all think is the fastest right now out of DiFrancesco, Evan Ferry, and Haiden Deegan?
They are different ages. That’s like asking what’s faster a 250 or 450.
cjgarza21
12/5/2020 4:34pm
cjgarza21 wrote:
Been almost two years since this thread was started, and the kids are starting to ride big bikes. Who do y’all think is the fastest right...
JMR1976 wrote:
They are different ages. That’s like asking what’s faster a 250 or 450.
Aren’t ferry and difrancesco both 15? And Deegan 14? I may be wrong but could they possible be racing the same class soon?
cjgarza21
12/5/2020 4:36pm
And yes. I know DiFrancesco is on a 250f and ferry is on the 125 and deegan just moving to a 125. But say next year, is it possible that they will all be on 250’s. Who do y’all think is going to be the fastest.

Post a reply to: Deegan Vs DiFrancesco. The winner was...........

The Latest