Deegan Vs DiFrancesco. The winner was...........

4DAIVIPAI2K5
1/15/2019 4:31am
My son was more excited to meet Ryder then Deegan. Both Kids are fast, along with Vollund. (watch his sand track practice on instagram....)

2019-01-14_09-41-16 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr

Seth Hammaker and Max Miller are my son's favortives as they both have befriended him so those are two we watch the results for the most. I wish the furtures were on tv/stream.
gharmon
1/15/2019 7:57am
milliebays wrote:
who is casey cochran?
Was Cobra Elite on 50 and 65, then Went to Suzuki RM Army once on an 85. Fast kid!
He is a very fast kid around here in the south. I want to say they stay over at Matt Walkers MotoX place and train. At least they did when he was on 50-65 sized bikes. Kid was super fast. I remember his being all over DiFrancesco at Monster Mountain 2-3 years ago at the annual Top Kids Showcase race.
Lastander
1/15/2019 8:10am
I've been keeping up with his blogs. This kid training is next level in terms of the mentality. He's so ahead of his time not only...
I've been keeping up with his blogs.

This kid training is next level in terms of the mentality. He's so ahead of his time not only in speed and technique but he is calculated and has an established thought process for his racing. He just got on a supermini 2 weeks ago (he's a bit small on it still) and he's absolutely shredding. His technique is flawless and you can really tell that people like Ryno and his current trainer actually make gains with him each session. He's very good on camera and very personable which goes a long way.

I've seen many "BELIEVE THE HYPE" ams grow up and have followed them closely in this age of social media.

I could say without a doubt that he is on par with Coop, AC, Bell, Barcia, Baggett, Jett, Trettel, etc.

He got off 65s last year at LL! It's mind blowing how good this kid is as an entire package.

Edit: Another ridiculously good rider around Dangerboy's age is Daxton Bennick. This kid is going to be the next big thing as well.
More than one response, but racing 65s at age 12? I did my first 450 race when i was 13, but im probably the odd-one out
peelout
1/15/2019 9:24am
Jett Reynolds is this sports next superstar. Been saying it for years. Can’t wait til he turns pro.
you spelled Pierce Brown wrong, bro

Wink

The Shop

Stephon
1/15/2019 9:27am
nrosso391 wrote:
I can't be the only person who sees Deegan as the 2nd coming of "believe the hype" BS right? Because I keep hearing about this kid...
I can't be the only person who sees Deegan as the 2nd coming of "believe the hype" BS right? Because I keep hearing about this kid way to much and other riders beating him when I read about it. Kid won't be able to produce on a big bike once he gets there. And who makes a Film about his Dad? Pretty sure even the moto guys won't go see that film. Its like if Clifford Adoptante made a film...would you go see it? Probably not. The guy isn't as significant as HE thinks he is. And he's a big cry baby, just watch any rally race where he loses.
I've never really been a fan of Deegan and the tough guy Mulisha thing, but there is certainly space for it in the sport. Just not my thing.

I'm a huge fan of the fact that he believed in himself and became a success that is spawning more success in his children. He seems to love and support them and is productive member of society.

I mean, so what if the kid doesn't live up to whatever hype you think he should. He's 13 now and how many people on this site could beat him in a 6 lap race?
2/8/2019 1:27am
I’ve watched every race of every young top rider, Jett Reynolds, Ryder D, and Deegan especially and everyone of you saying you don’t like Deegan and that he isn’t quite what the other tops guys are, are clueless. There is no rider 10-15 that is riding at the level that Haiden Deegan is. I’m 100% confident after the 20+ years of racing that I’ve been around and seen race after race and rider after rider, Haiden Deegan will be the fastest to do it and dominate the sport. Mark my worlds
toddh
2/8/2019 5:59am
Jett Reynolds is this sports next superstar. Been saying it for years. Can’t wait til he turns pro.
peelout wrote:

Wink
Can't wait for Pierce to make his pro debut. Rooting for him.
Nellyinda803
Fantasy
434th
2/8/2019 6:22am
I’ve watched every race of every young top rider, Jett Reynolds, Ryder D, and Deegan especially and everyone of you saying you don’t like Deegan and...
I’ve watched every race of every young top rider, Jett Reynolds, Ryder D, and Deegan especially and everyone of you saying you don’t like Deegan and that he isn’t quite what the other tops guys are, are clueless. There is no rider 10-15 that is riding at the level that Haiden Deegan is. I’m 100% confident after the 20+ years of racing that I’ve been around and seen race after race and rider after rider, Haiden Deegan will be the fastest to do it and dominate the sport. Mark my worlds
How do you watch most of the races?
2/8/2019 6:36am
Last year at Daytona, Jett Reynolds and Ryder DiFrancesco were pitted in the garage next to us. Both the kids seemed like pretty good kids and the parents were there and all involved.

They are both extremely talented riders for sure. And just my observation, but I think their parents seem to have them as grounded as you can. Looked like their families were pretty involved with them, which at that level they need to be to keep them grounded and their head on right.

The whole deegan thing is a bit much for me. My son watches the videos, and the kid seems a bit cocky to me for 13 years old. But in today's world, it's all about marketing, and brian is doing an awesome job marketing the product, and Hayden is the product they are selling.

There are a lot of fast kids out there. I believe there are some that have the talent level but just are not getting the same support level to compete at that level.
brocster
2/8/2019 7:50am
peelout wrote:

Wink
Fan!

Enjoy the ride!
shuggs
2/8/2019 7:51am
Really? All this kak about a CHILD!! IMO Deegan is doing ok bringing up his kids (all 3), saw the last vid when he said he didn’t want one of them to race as hadn’t been feeling right all week. Is that someone who is pushing them too much??? I don’t think so, Christ knows what he felt like when he crashed.

Most of all love the fact his girl is looking to have a very good future in cars while kicking some males where it hurts.

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
2/8/2019 8:59pm
shredder23 wrote:
I don't get why people keep comparing Jett and Ryder to Deegan. They are all good riders but Danger boy is no where near their speed.No...
I don't get why people keep comparing Jett and Ryder to Deegan. They are all good riders but Danger boy is no where near their speed.No surprise here that Ryder beat him.
SlowOldGuy wrote:
Dangerboy is a year younger than Ryder, and two years younger than Jett. Give him time.
Exactly
adiaz791
2/8/2019 9:33pm
nrosso391 wrote:
I can't be the only person who sees Deegan as the 2nd coming of "believe the hype" BS right? Because I keep hearing about this kid...
I can't be the only person who sees Deegan as the 2nd coming of "believe the hype" BS right? Because I keep hearing about this kid way to much and other riders beating him when I read about it. Kid won't be able to produce on a big bike once he gets there. And who makes a Film about his Dad? Pretty sure even the moto guys won't go see that film. Its like if Clifford Adoptante made a film...would you go see it? Probably not. The guy isn't as significant as HE thinks he is. And he's a big cry baby, just watch any rally race where he loses.
"Kid won't be able to produce on a big bike once he gets there" - I had no idea you can predict the future. The kid is fast. I've seen him several times at Pala raceway and he is no joke. Can't wait to see what he becomes to be!
dkurtd
2/8/2019 9:48pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2019 10:09pm
I’ve watched every race of every young top rider, Jett Reynolds, Ryder D, and Deegan especially and everyone of you saying you don’t like Deegan and...
Daxton Bennick is allot faster then Deegan just doesn't get the hype Deegan does. I feel if the Suzuki was as fast as the KTM then Casey Cochran would be faster then Deegan, he's just a little handicapped. Also, you need to realize that Deegan isn't near as fast in the limited classes, what does that mean? Dad's money can buy speed.
2/8/2019 10:44pm
dkurtd wrote:
Daxton Bennick is allot faster then Deegan just doesn't get the hype Deegan does. I feel if the Suzuki was as fast as the KTM then...
Daxton Bennick is allot faster then Deegan just doesn't get the hype Deegan does. I feel if the Suzuki was as fast as the KTM then Casey Cochran would be faster then Deegan, he's just a little handicapped. Also, you need to realize that Deegan isn't near as fast in the limited classes, what does that mean? Dad's money can buy speed.
rut-roh
Texas Built
2/8/2019 11:29pm
What happened to Matt LeBlanc? He used to run up front at Lorettas with Jett Reynolds I think it was and they would play the theme from Friends. It was pretty funny. I have not heard his name in a couple years.

Can can ride a dirt scooter.

https://youtu.be/SZEX5HRg4qM
dkurtd
2/9/2019 7:32am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2019 7:35am
What happened to Matt LeBlanc? He used to run up front at Lorettas with Jett Reynolds I think it was and they would play the theme...
What happened to Matt LeBlanc? He used to run up front at Lorettas with Jett Reynolds I think it was and they would play the theme from Friends. It was pretty funny. I have not heard his name in a couple years.

Can can ride a dirt scooter.

https://youtu.be/SZEX5HRg4qM
I just don't think he gel'd very well with the Yamaha. He really struggled and didn't look comfortable on it. Too bad because he was bad fast when he was on the KTM. Talk about a family that gave up allot to see a kid succeed, the Leblanc family sure has.

I bet he makes a resurgence, he has showed some speed on the YZ125.
Trickamoto
2/9/2019 8:10am
These kids are all different ages and it's amazing to watch them ride. So talented. You guys talking shit about a 10-12 year old are a mess.
2/9/2019 8:44am
I would agree that Deegan is one of the top kids his age, but if you have watched all of their races and think he is faster than Reynolds, you need your etes checked.
2/9/2019 10:33pm
SlowOldGuy wrote:
I would agree that Deegan is one of the top kids his age, but if you have watched all of their races and think he is...
I would agree that Deegan is one of the top kids his age, but if you have watched all of their races and think he is faster than Reynolds, you need your etes checked.
Jett Reynolds is a little faster right now, at this age with growth spurts and age differences from 1 to 3 years, it’s common to see the fastest rider be someone different fairly often. Jett, Ryder, and Deegan are all very fast and are all easily 3 of the top riders, but watching the progression that Deegan steadily makes with his skills, style, and speed, is on a different level then any kid around his age. Like I said in my last post, I’m calling it now. Deegan will go on to take over the sport and become one of the best to ever do it.
BobbyLight
2/9/2019 10:54pm Edited Date/Time 2/9/2019 10:57pm
Anyone notice they all have pretty cool names? ryder, jett, dangerboy. Sounds like something you would hear in a low budget mx movie or something haha.
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
2/10/2019 2:00am
I'm a huge fan of Ryder. honestly kids got the best style for such a young bloke. The whole danger boy thing is annoying, i hope...
I'm a huge fan of Ryder. honestly kids got the best style for such a young bloke. The whole danger boy thing is annoying, i hope he does well, but i don't get the hype around him.

But in saying that, theirs so many fast kids who are out there that are twice as fast and have no media attention.
heck, look at the results from the world mini's! surprised me!

Ewan49 wrote:
Wow that is a big claim....can you name the many fast kids that are twice as fast as Danger boy but are the same age. Hell...
Wow that is a big claim....can you name the many fast kids that are twice as fast as Danger boy but are the same age. Hell, I'd love you to name just one that is twice as fast!!
2/10/2019 5:29am
No one is denying Deegan is good, and could be great. But, Deegan thru age 12 has 2 LLs titles. Thru 12 Jett had 7
2/12/2019 1:16am
BobKerr wrote:
About what I would expect given their ages. Jett Reynolds = Just turned 15 yrs old Ryder Difrancesco = Almost 14 yrs old Haiden Deegan =...
About what I would expect given their ages.

Jett Reynolds = Just turned 15 yrs old

Ryder Difrancesco = Almost 14 yrs old

Haiden Deegan = Just turned 13 yrs old
Jett Lawrence is 15 and ridind up front in the 250 class. Even won both races on the 450 ahead of Shimoda at the acp area qualifier. Jett Reynolds needs to step up...
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
2/12/2019 3:23am
BobKerr wrote:
About what I would expect given their ages. Jett Reynolds = Just turned 15 yrs old Ryder Difrancesco = Almost 14 yrs old Haiden Deegan =...
About what I would expect given their ages.

Jett Reynolds = Just turned 15 yrs old

Ryder Difrancesco = Almost 14 yrs old

Haiden Deegan = Just turned 13 yrs old
Jett Lawrence is 15 and ridind up front in the 250 class. Even won both races on the 450 ahead of Shimoda at the acp area...
Jett Lawrence is 15 and ridind up front in the 250 class. Even won both races on the 450 ahead of Shimoda at the acp area qualifier. Jett Reynolds needs to step up...
Was just about to say the same...
I never understood the whole staying on the super mini for so long.
And Reynolds isn’t a little kid either.
Trophy hunting is what it seems like.

In Australia... not many 16 or 15 year olds race the 85 class.. there all on a 125 or 250f.

Jett Lawrence is short as well... but his Riding style is what I love. All out aggressive! Reminds me of Jason Anderson when he’s on his game.

Post a reply to: Deegan Vs DiFrancesco. The winner was...........

The Latest