Deegan Vs DiFrancesco. The winner was...........

Texas Built
Edited Date/Time 12/5/2020 5:14pm

DiFrancesco.

Both rode well. DiFrancesco had no answer for Jett Reynolds and Deegan had no answer for DiFrancesco.

Should be an interesting series now that they are starting to bunch up and race bigger bikes. The cream will start to rise to the top.

85s

|
1/14/2019 1:19am
Thanks for the results ! Where did you find it ? Do you know if Vohland rode ?

I can’t understand why Feld promote that serie as the future of SX blablabla (which is true) but do nothing for us to follow it ! It’s completely stupid because i am quite sure i’m not the only one who wants to follow the serie ! Come on Feld do something about it ! We would love to watch these kids battle ! Or at least give us some live results to follow. I was at the MEC this year, the supermini and the amateur all star gave us some amazing races
MX Culture
1/14/2019 1:44am
Live results were available all day. SupercrossFutures.com
700+ entries, cool track and some great races.
Round 2 next Sunday at Anaheim.
Helda
1/14/2019 2:32am
Did Jett Lawrence race it?
DA498
1/14/2019 5:22am
Any video available?

The Shop

Markee
Fantasy
1941st
1/14/2019 5:30am
Wow a six minute race. You slow fatties could get through that one with no problem.
BobKerr
1/14/2019 7:29am
About what I would expect given their ages.

Jett Reynolds = Just turned 15 yrs old

Ryder Difrancesco = Almost 14 yrs old

Haiden Deegan = Just turned 13 yrs old
Show871
Fantasy
510th
1/14/2019 9:04am
Markee wrote:
Wow a six minute race. You slow fatties could get through that one with no problem.
LMAO
1/14/2019 9:30am
It always amazes me how freakin puny some of these kids are. 13-16 on a super mini?

Frikk... feed these kids. Lol.
1/14/2019 9:48am
BobKerr wrote:
About what I would expect given their ages. Jett Reynolds = Just turned 15 yrs old Ryder Difrancesco = Almost 14 yrs old Haiden Deegan =...

So when's Jett turning pro, is there an age limit ?
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
1/14/2019 9:48am
I can't be the only person who sees Deegan as the 2nd coming of "believe the hype" BS right? Because I keep hearing about this kid way to much and other riders beating him when I read about it. Kid won't be able to produce on a big bike once he gets there. And who makes a Film about his Dad? Pretty sure even the moto guys won't go see that film. Its like if Clifford Adoptante made a film...would you go see it? Probably not. The guy isn't as significant as HE thinks he is. And he's a big cry baby, just watch any rally race where he loses.
Titan1
1/14/2019 10:02am
nrosso391 wrote:
I can't be the only person who sees Deegan as the 2nd coming of "believe the hype" BS right? Because I keep hearing about this kid...
I can't be the only person who sees Deegan as the 2nd coming of "believe the hype" BS right? Because I keep hearing about this kid way to much and other riders beating him when I read about it. Kid won't be able to produce on a big bike once he gets there. And who makes a Film about his Dad? Pretty sure even the moto guys won't go see that film. Its like if Clifford Adoptante made a film...would you go see it? Probably not. The guy isn't as significant as HE thinks he is. And he's a big cry baby, just watch any rally race where he loses.
Who you mad at? His dad? or the kid?

Why not let a 13 year old race and have fun and quit critiquing him? He's a kid. He can't control what his dad did, or does.

Maybe he'll be a bust as a pro...maybe he'll win races and titles...RV was constantly beat as an amateur by Alessi...who had the most successful pro career? Who's to say the same won't be true of Deegan? Just because you don't like his dad, and just because he's getting beat (by some REALLY fast kids) as an amateur doesn't mean he'll be a bust as a pro. Lighten up...he's 13.
1/14/2019 10:08am
BobKerr wrote:
About what I would expect given their ages. Jett Reynolds = Just turned 15 yrs old Ryder Difrancesco = Almost 14 yrs old Haiden Deegan =...

i remember Roczen and Herlings racing MX2 worldchampionship at age of 15 ...

whats after 85 cc ? dont they have 125 2 stroke ? at what age are they allowed to race a 250 ?
maybe stupid questions but i dont have a clue about US kids and amateurs and the path to become pro Wink
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
1/14/2019 10:16am
BobKerr wrote:

i remember Roczen and Herlings racing MX2 worldchampionship at age of 15 ... whats after 85 cc ? dont they have 125 2 stroke ? at...

whats after 85 cc ? dont they have 125 2 stroke ? at what age are they allowed to race a 250 ?
maybe stupid questions but i dont have a clue about US kids and amateurs and the path to become pro Wink
At Loretta's you need to be 14yo to ride a 250f and 16 to ride a 450.
1/14/2019 10:31am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2019 10:52am
BobKerr wrote:

i remember Roczen and Herlings racing MX2 worldchampionship at age of 15 ... whats after 85 cc ? dont they have 125 2 stroke ? at...

This is what my question was leading to, Herlings, Roczen & Petrov all rode GP's at 15
4DAIVIPAI2K5
1/14/2019 10:37am
milliebays wrote:
who is casey cochran?
Was Cobra Elite on 50 and 65, then Went to Suzuki RM Army once on an 85. Fast kid!
1/14/2019 10:41am
Jett Reynolds is this sports next superstar. Been saying it for years. Can’t wait til he turns pro.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
1/14/2019 10:46am
nrosso391 wrote:
I can't be the only person who sees Deegan as the 2nd coming of "believe the hype" BS right? Because I keep hearing about this kid...
Titan1 wrote:
Who you mad at? His dad? or the kid? Why not let a 13 year old race and have fun and quit critiquing him? He's a...

Why not let a 13 year old race and have fun and quit critiquing him? He's a kid. He can't control what his dad did, or does.

Maybe he'll be a bust as a pro...maybe he'll win races and titles...RV was constantly beat as an amateur by Alessi...who had the most successful pro career? Who's to say the same won't be true of Deegan? Just because you don't like his dad, and just because he's getting beat (by some REALLY fast kids) as an amateur doesn't mean he'll be a bust as a pro. Lighten up...he's 13.
I don't like Brian Deegan. He wasn't that good of a freestyle guy as far as wins and evolving the sport. Pastrana and Metzger both did that. His kid is being hyped up way to much I think for how young he is. I'm saying let the kid prove himself and be humble. Don't have everyone blow their horn about it and then when Pro time comes the kids has a shit career because there's too much expected of him.
1/14/2019 10:48am
nrosso391 wrote:
I don't like Brian Deegan. He wasn't that good of a freestyle guy as far as wins and evolving the sport. Pastrana and Metzger both did...
I don't like Brian Deegan. He wasn't that good of a freestyle guy as far as wins and evolving the sport. Pastrana and Metzger both did that. His kid is being hyped up way to much I think for how young he is. I'm saying let the kid prove himself and be humble. Don't have everyone blow their horn about it and then when Pro time comes the kids has a shit career because there's too much expected of him.
Boo hoo. If you want to know how the kid stacks up, check the results. It’s called marketing. They are smart.
Adam43
1/14/2019 10:50am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2019 10:50am
nrosso391 wrote:
It's hard to knock them for hustling but I know what you mean, at least when it comes to Brian.

The fetishizing and re-writing of his career has become pretty over the top. He was about as successful as Pedro Gonzalez.
alexk417
1/14/2019 10:55am
nrosso391 wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
Who you mad at? His dad? or the kid? Why not let a 13 year old race and have fun and quit critiquing him? He's a...

nrosso391 wrote:
I don't like Brian Deegan. He wasn't that good of a freestyle guy as far as wins and evolving the sport. Pastrana and Metzger both did...

1/14/2019 10:56am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2019 10:56am
Adam43 wrote:
It's hard to knock them for hustling but I know what you mean, at least when it comes to Brian. The fetishizing and re-writing of his...
It's hard to knock them for hustling but I know what you mean, at least when it comes to Brian.

The fetishizing and re-writing of his career has become pretty over the top. He was about as successful as Pedro Gonzalez.
Simply not true and I’m far from a Deegan fan.
wisey
Fantasy
1341st
1/14/2019 11:00am
When looking at the results page I get a Toyota Moto Money add slapped right over the page and can't view all riders (drivers). Is there any other place to view results?
wisey
Fantasy
1341st
1/14/2019 11:01am
Also any news on Vohland?
b_kowalsk
1/14/2019 11:01am
It always amazes me how freakin puny some of these kids are. 13-16 on a super mini?

Frikk... feed these kids. Lol.
Kinda my thoughts too lol. I remember moving off mini's and onto a 125 at age 13.
DanDunes818
1/14/2019 11:01am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2019 11:05am
nrosso391 wrote:
Wow, somebody named Deegan must have pissed in your cheerios?

Look, I wasn't really a fan of Brian when he raced or did the FMX thing, but you have to respect what he has accomplished in his own two and four-wheeled careers, his business accomplishments, as well as what he's helping his children accomplish as their father.

Did Clifford Adoptante win a SX? Did the flyin hawaiian start an FMX brand that turned into a world wide brand and some say a movement? Did Cliff win a stack of X-Games medals? Did Cliff win Off-Road racing World Championship races in an off-road truck? Did Cliff win Global Rallycross races? Did Cliff help his son become a standout Loretta Lynn's amateur MX championship or help his daughter become the first girl in history to win a Nascar race as a teenager?

I'm sorry but your comparison is ridiculous.

I found this in wikipedia, and love him or hate him, it's a career highlight list anyone would be proud of, even the Flyin Hawaiian, Clifford.

Career highlights
1997 Los Angeles Supercross – 1st place
1999 World Freestyle champ / Gravity Games Silver
2000 Gravity Games Gold
2000 Air MX Champ
2000 Bluetorch Ride and Slide FMX Champ
2001 Moto x Big Air – Silver
2002 Winter X Games Gold
2003 Featured Rider on Tony Hawk tour
2003 Summer X-Games Gold
2003 EXPN Rider of the year nominee
First to land a 360
2004 ESPY award nominee
Hold the most medals in FMX X Games history: 10 medals
2004 ESPN top 100 athlete of all sports
2005 Winter X Games Gold Medalist
2007 Winner Best Biography X Dance Action Sports Film Festival for Brian Deegan: Disposable Hero
2009 Awarded The Lifetime Achievement Award At The Transworld Motocross Awards In Las Vegas.
1 gold and 5 medals at the X Games rally events.
2nd at the 2012 Global RallyCross Championship.
4th at the 2013 Global RallyCross Championship.
2009, 2011 and 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Pro Lite Unlimited champion
2011, 2012 and 2014 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Pro 2 Unlimited champion
2011 World Championship race winner in the Pro Light truck class
500guy
1/14/2019 11:13am
MX Culture wrote:
Live results were available all day. SupercrossFutures.com
700+ entries, cool track and some great races.
Round 2 next Sunday at Anaheim.
Are there any results posted I can't find any on the web site.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
1/14/2019 11:20am
Titan1 wrote:

nrosso391 wrote:
alexk417 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/14/317990/s1200_screen_shot_2018_06_20_at_8_39_07_pm.jpg[/img]

they hate us cuz they anus**
psg119
1/14/2019 11:53am
nrosso391 wrote:
Titan1 wrote:

nrosso391 wrote:
What he is doing is actually smart... the kid is super fast and will most likely have a career in the pros. But if for some reason he doesn't, he has built such a huge following that he'll be able to fall back on doing free ride videos and appearances and such. They have built a brand around their kids and their name and it will probably set them all up for life. I don't see how anyone can have a problem with that.

Post a reply to: Deegan Vs DiFrancesco. The winner was...........

The Latest