Deegan on the 125

Chance1216
10/28/2020 8:01pm
numbers wrote:
Duane has helped his kid but his kid has worked his ass off. Nobody can blame any parent for helping their children succeed. I hope the...
Duane has helped his kid but his kid has worked his ass off. Nobody can blame any parent for helping their children succeed. I hope the kid wins a title his first year.
Chance1216 wrote:
Duane?
numbers wrote:
Brown. Figured you'd seen his kid racing local.
Carson.... gotcha. Yes
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
10/28/2020 8:46pm
I truly hope the kid does well.
And i would do the same if was in their shoes. you'd be crazy not too! give your kids all the tools, backing and support you can for them to be successful. i think its great.

Only thing i dislike is Dangerboy is so fast, has all the tools to be great. yet chooses to always race down a division compared to the other riders around his ability. Its like he avoids the kids who are at his speed or faster.

I would have loved to see him race his usual supermini at lorettas against Ryder D who is less then 12 months older. And see Hayden battle kids his speed.

10/28/2020 9:20pm Edited Date/Time 10/28/2020 9:22pm
This kid at the moment is looking to be a future star, props to his father for raising him well, very hard to have a kid come from a wealthy family and have the motivation and drive he does.

There's a few kids in his group that are going to be very talented, great to see the sport having a good future.
Sully
10/28/2020 10:53pm
I truly hope the kid does well. And i would do the same if was in their shoes. you'd be crazy not too! give your kids...
I truly hope the kid does well.
And i would do the same if was in their shoes. you'd be crazy not too! give your kids all the tools, backing and support you can for them to be successful. i think its great.

Only thing i dislike is Dangerboy is so fast, has all the tools to be great. yet chooses to always race down a division compared to the other riders around his ability. Its like he avoids the kids who are at his speed or faster.

I would have loved to see him race his usual supermini at lorettas against Ryder D who is less then 12 months older. And see Hayden battle kids his speed.

For as fast as Haiden is, he'd still be battling for second in any class with Ryder D in it. That kid is in a whole other league.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Deegan on the 125

The Latest