Deegan on the 125

mikec265
10/27/2020 9:06am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2020 9:08am
mikec265 wrote:
My 6 year old has really gotten into watching the Deegan's videos. He's noticed the drills and training and is trying to copy that with my...
My 6 year old has really gotten into watching the Deegan's videos. He's noticed the drills and training and is trying to copy that with my help. It's motivating for a young kid to watch some of that stuff, just like it was/is for us to watch Crusty and Terriferma videos. They market themselves well, and put a lot of effort into things. I don't understand the negativity from some of "you people"! I grew up poor, but that's no reason to hate on a family that has put themselves into a position to earn what they have. Some of "you people" need to pull your heads out of your asses and realize that people who live a great lifestyle didn't get there by sitting on the couch drinking, smoking dope, and talking shit on the internet.
Blackdog89 wrote:
Pull your head out of your own ass ! Nobody is given digs to him or his family. They have done well and put themselves in...
Pull your head out of your own ass ! Nobody is given digs to him or his family. They have done well and put themselves in a great spot and he has a fantastic opportunity to get what he wants in mx. When theres other kids who have fantastic talent but wont have the funds for that next step.

Like I said fortunately some of the best riders in history started with nothing and had to fight for it. I have more respect for those riders.
Actually I really like seeing underdogs and old dogs win. I like seeing the guy at the local track woop everyone's ass on a plain, roached looking bike. On top of that I also think that the Deegan's do an excellent job. I seem to remember more negativity prior to my comment that may have been cleaned up, but I also periodically suffer from a condition known as CRS so it's probably not worth worrying about. Have a good day!
10/27/2020 9:47am
Cortami79 wrote:
Would love to see him on the EMX125 series for a year. IMO that will speed up his progress as he will ride rough tracks with...
Would love to see him on the EMX125 series for a year. IMO that will speed up his progress as he will ride rough tracks with all types of competition, time practice stress, hardpack/sand, etc
Those EMX125 kids are really fast. Check out mxslotv vids, rider Maks Mausser ripping 125 cukra 2018. At 55 seconds that is how you rail corners. Same rider #731, ripping in the rain vid, later in the video it,s raining. He has the same pace.
kage173
10/27/2020 11:39am
I like that Brian has him on the 125 and didn't go straight to the 250f. Am I wrong or did Ryder D jump straight to...
I like that Brian has him on the 125 and didn't go straight to the 250f. Am I wrong or did Ryder D jump straight to the 250f?
Ryder rides for Kawasaki. They dont sell 125s
B Lenny
10/27/2020 12:12pm
Bike sounded Sweet...

The Shop

mitch199
10/27/2020 1:26pm
What Brian has done is awesome, in my opinion. A lot has changed from the early 2000's to now.

10/27/2020 1:35pm
I fully thought I would see video of Brian on a 125 ripping again. Man,I just realize I’m old.
Sully
10/27/2020 5:26pm
Blackdog89 wrote:
I like decent young riders coming through who have nothing. Not some spoilt kid who has everything handed to him to get where he needs to...
I like decent young riders coming through who have nothing. Not some spoilt kid who has everything handed to him to get where he needs to be.
You're right, they should do it the old fashioned way and take a 4th mortgage on the house to fund his racing...

What a shit way of thinking; you claim to not be hating on the kid, but say you don't care for him because of something he had no control over? Money can't buy talent, and by all accounts, Haiden put in the work to get to where he is.
Chance1216
10/27/2020 6:24pm
Blackdog89 wrote:
I like decent young riders coming through who have nothing. Not some spoilt kid who has everything handed to him to get where he needs to...
I like decent young riders coming through who have nothing. Not some spoilt kid who has everything handed to him to get where he needs to be.
Sully wrote:
You're right, they should do it the old fashioned way and take a 4th mortgage on the house to fund his racing... What a shit way...
You're right, they should do it the old fashioned way and take a 4th mortgage on the house to fund his racing...

What a shit way of thinking; you claim to not be hating on the kid, but say you don't care for him because of something he had no control over? Money can't buy talent, and by all accounts, Haiden put in the work to get to where he is.
I always thought parents were supposed to do their best to give their kids a better life then they had or, at least try their best to do so. Brian worked his his way up from not much at all. And now he’s giving his kids more then he had.

Of ALL the flavors in the world, Blackdog chooses to be salty......... ABOUT A KID!!!!
numbers
10/27/2020 6:59pm
B Lenny wrote:
Bike sounded Sweet...
You guys are reading into what I typed wrong. And I'm not hating. Just his story and some others are totally different. I hope the kid kicks ass. Bryan has raised an amazing family and I wish a of them fame.
10/27/2020 7:35pm
That's definitely not how I looked the first day on a 125
My 1st ride pic, .1 seconds later I had #1 finger raised, then looped out bike ran into a log pile. The only flat Open spot in the National forrest. You ride on endless Big sand whoops, 15 degrees in November. Fired up,
numbers
10/27/2020 8:48pm
That's definitely not how I looked the first day on a 125
My 1st ride pic, .1 seconds later I had #1 finger raised, then looped out bike ran into a log pile. The only flat Open spot...
My 1st ride pic, .1 seconds later I had #1 finger raised, then looped out bike ran into a log pile. The only flat Open spot in the National forrest. You ride on endless Big sand whoops, 15 degrees in November. Fired up,
What does this have to do with deagons kid in a 125.
Braaaphole
10/27/2020 10:29pm
kage173 wrote:
They built one for Jett Reynolds to transition on. Ryder could have done the same if he wanted to.
Mitch Peyton even said it’s better to transition to big bikes on a 125.
10/28/2020 12:15am
Blackdog89 wrote:
Sully wrote:
You're right, they should do it the old fashioned way and take a 4th mortgage on the house to fund his racing... What a shit way...

LaughingLaughing I'm not hating on the kid at all ffs. He will get where he needs to be and good luck to him hes a very talented rider with the best support.
But like I keep saying I like the underdog riders who have done it the hard way. What's wrong with that ??
Chance1216
10/28/2020 7:46am
Blackdog89 wrote:
Sully wrote:

Blackdog89 wrote:
:laugh: :laugh: I'm not hating on the kid at all ffs. He will get where he needs to be and good luck to him hes a...
LaughingLaughing I'm not hating on the kid at all ffs. He will get where he needs to be and good luck to him hes a very talented rider with the best support.
But like I keep saying I like the underdog riders who have done it the hard way. What's wrong with that ??
What’s wrong with a parent who uses his resources to give his kid a solid foundation in the sport we all enjoy?
Results speak volumes about talent, skill and, future potential.
Would my kid be spoiled if I being a foreman for a construction company, got my kid a job with an entry level position and he managed to prove his worth and progressed through the ranks? There’s always going to be those guys who say he’s entitled but, what are those guys doing besides making excuses to project negativity?
Adam43
10/28/2020 10:01am
kage173 wrote:
Braaaphole wrote:
They built one for Jett Reynolds to transition on. Ryder could have done the same if he wanted to. Mitch Peyton even said it’s better to...
They built one for Jett Reynolds to transition on. Ryder could have done the same if he wanted to.
It's an overrated concern if the kid is talented enough.

Ken Roczen on a 450 at age 13:

Oleary465
10/28/2020 10:11am
crowe660 wrote:
Comments shut off on the video. Hmmm
They always are
Press516
Fantasy
126th
10/28/2020 10:16am
crowe660 wrote:
Oleary465 wrote:
They always are
Yeah, it has to do with the "newer" kids content policy at youtube.
Question
10/28/2020 10:23am
kage173 wrote:
Braaaphole wrote:
They built one for Jett Reynolds to transition on. Ryder could have done the same if he wanted to. Mitch Peyton even said it’s better to...
Adam43 wrote:
It's an overrated concern if the kid is talented enough. Ken Roczen on a 450 at age 13: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/26/206509/s1200_IMG_3921.jpg[/img]
It's an overrated concern if the kid is talented enough.

Ken Roczen on a 450 at age 13:

True, it is possible to ride big bikes very early, but what factors the most into this kind of decision is the risk.

When too small or too light, and not used to this kind of power while learning a bike, things can go wrong quickly (i.e. not enough strengh in case of kickers, crossruts, or headshakes) and with the added speed and weight then injuries can be much more severe. Having a step in between helps for safety, they want to be in the big show, not riding 500kx asap.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2824th
10/28/2020 11:32am
Again with the Deegans..Huh

LITERALLY NO ONE: ..................

MOTO GUYS ON VITAL: Deegan sneezed! Check it out!

MOTO GUYS ON VITAL: Deegan might have taken a tear off. Here's the video!!!

Please stop. Its so annoying.
DonM
10/28/2020 11:51am
Blackdog89 wrote:
Sully wrote:

Blackdog89 wrote:
:laugh: :laugh: I'm not hating on the kid at all ffs. He will get where he needs to be and good luck to him hes a...
"Not some spoilt kid who has everything handed to him to get where he needs to be.".....certainly sounds like a little hate to me...
Spergen
10/28/2020 3:47pm
Blackdog89 wrote:
Shawn142 wrote:
List off some kids that in your opinion fit that description. What Cinderella kid who came outta nowhere got anywhere without the helping hand of factory...
List off some kids that in your opinion fit that description. What Cinderella kid who came outta nowhere got anywhere without the helping hand of factory support and had "nothing"?
Tony carolli for one off the top of my head, think he did pretty good?
Ryan625
10/28/2020 4:15pm
nrosso391 wrote:
Again with the Deegans..:huh: LITERALLY NO ONE: .................. MOTO GUYS ON VITAL: Deegan sneezed! Check it out! MOTO GUYS ON VITAL: Deegan might have taken a...

I give less shits about your opinion, than you do about Deegan 👍
10/28/2020 4:38pm Edited Date/Time 10/28/2020 4:38pm
I like that Brian has him on the 125 and didn't go straight to the 250f. Am I wrong or did Ryder D jump straight to...
I like that Brian has him on the 125 and didn't go straight to the 250f. Am I wrong or did Ryder D jump straight to the 250f?
kage173 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I remember AC riding one
Chance1216
10/28/2020 6:19pm
nrosso391 wrote:
Again with the Deegans..:huh: LITERALLY NO ONE: .................. MOTO GUYS ON VITAL: Deegan sneezed! Check it out! MOTO GUYS ON VITAL: Deegan might have taken a...

And yet you clicked on the link.
mikec265
10/28/2020 6:32pm
nrosso391 wrote:

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
numbers
10/28/2020 7:16pm
Sully wrote:

Blackdog89 wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
What’s wrong with a parent who uses his resources to give his kid a solid foundation in the sport we all enjoy? Results speak volumes about...
What’s wrong with a parent who uses his resources to give his kid a solid foundation in the sport we all enjoy?
Would my kid be spoiled if I being a foreman for a construction company, got my kid a job with an entry level position and he managed to prove his worth and progressed through the ranks? There’s always going to be those guys who say he’s entitled but, what are those guys doing besides making excuses to project negativity?
Duane has helped his kid but his kid has worked his ass off. Nobody can blame any parent for helping their children succeed. I hope the kid wins a title his first year.
Electro21
Fantasy
75th
10/28/2020 7:45pm
That makes sense if his Dad was a principal. I saw Deegan race way back in the day in Missouri and his Dad was so clean cut and nerdy but into it. Way before the Metal Mulisha days. I bet it has to do a lot with how is today. Sure he has a lot of tat’s, but you can’t always judge a book by the cover. I think Deegan fits that.
Chance1216
10/28/2020 7:45pm
Blackdog89 wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
What’s wrong with a parent who uses his resources to give his kid a solid foundation in the sport we all enjoy? Results speak volumes about...
numbers wrote:
Duane has helped his kid but his kid has worked his ass off. Nobody can blame any parent for helping their children succeed. I hope the...
Duane has helped his kid but his kid has worked his ass off. Nobody can blame any parent for helping their children succeed. I hope the kid wins a title his first year.
Duane?
numbers
10/28/2020 7:56pm
Chance1216 wrote:
numbers wrote:
Duane has helped his kid but his kid has worked his ass off. Nobody can blame any parent for helping their children succeed. I hope the...
Chance1216 wrote:
Duane?
Brown. Figured you'd seen his kid racing local.

Post a reply to: Deegan on the 125

The Latest