Decoster & Herlings

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2017 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 11:03 AM

holtergeist797 wrote:

hate to start another herlings thread but did anyone notice the interaction between them two after the first moto. you could ...more

tprice07 wrote:

If I'm Roger I would be pushing to get Herlings over here in the US

philG wrote:

Why? He turned up for 1 race and beat everyone, has no interest in SX , whats to prove, Far stiffer competition in GP's .

At ...more

He still needs to win one more National to match the amount of GP wins Tomac has.

|

8/28/2017 11:02 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

I think Rogers interaction was a about what I would expect . He doesn't tip me off as a touchy feely kind of guy.

I met Roger once and he is a pretty socially awkward guy. He was pleasant, but seems pretty uneasy in social situations. Not surprised at all by his reaction to Herlings. Herlings isn't one of his boy's.

|

8/29/2017 2:44 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Do you think KTM USA (Roger and co) didn't want Herlings at Ironman in the first place?

aeffertz wrote:

Georgia Lindsey asked a similar question during qualifying and he seemed like he didn't know what the hell to say. It was ...more

I was thought that main reason for Herlings come over there, was let win Marvin and be second to enlarge the points difference between Musquin and Tomac in the race. Or i miss something?

|

18 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt
69 Triumph Tiger 100

8/29/2017 2:49 AM

holtergeist797 wrote:

hate to start another herlings thread but did anyone notice the interaction between them two after the first moto. you could ...more

tprice07 wrote:

If I'm Roger I would be pushing to get Herlings over here in the US

philG wrote:

Why? He turned up for 1 race and beat everyone, has no interest in SX , whats to prove, Far stiffer competition in GP's .

At ...more

agree, no reason for Herlings come to US

|

18 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt
69 Triumph Tiger 100

8/29/2017 5:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 5:37 AM

David934 wrote:

I was thought that main reason for Herlings come over there, was let win Marvin and be second to enlarge the points difference ...more

No, it was Herlings wanting to race a US National, for himself .

Most know he wanted to do Unadilla (but, of course, he broke his femur) , a few years ago, but some people just want to get into their conspiracy theories / put on their Tin Foil hats.

Strange thing is, with 150 points left to earn in the GPs, and him being, what, 101 points behind, he of all people must know how that difference of 101 points can disappear, if Cairoli gets hurt, before / during the first Moto, next weekend and can't ride. It's happened to Herlings. himself ...........

|

8/29/2017 7:05 AM

Park Boys wrote:

He still needs to win one more National to match the amount of GP wins Tomac has.

laughing laughing laughing
|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it