Decoster & Herlings

David934
8/29/2017 2:44am
KurtJ99 wrote:
Do you think KTM USA (Roger and co) didn't want Herlings at Ironman in the first place?
aeffertz wrote:
Georgia Lindsey asked a similar question during qualifying and he seemed like he didn't know what the hell to say. It was awkward. Grinning
I was thought that main reason for Herlings come over there, was let win Marvin and be second to enlarge the points difference between Musquin and Tomac in the race. Or i miss something?
David934
8/29/2017 2:49am
tprice07 wrote:
If I'm Roger I would be pushing to get Herlings over here in the US
philG wrote:
Why? He turned up for 1 race and beat everyone, has no interest in SX , whats to prove, Far stiffer competition in GP's . At...
Why? He turned up for 1 race and beat everyone, has no interest in SX , whats to prove, Far stiffer competition in GP's .

At least he stopped Bogle going on a streak.
agree, no reason for Herlings come to US
Bearuno
8/29/2017 5:31am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 5:37am
David934 wrote:
I was thought that main reason for Herlings come over there, was let win Marvin and be second to enlarge the points difference between Musquin and...
I was thought that main reason for Herlings come over there, was let win Marvin and be second to enlarge the points difference between Musquin and Tomac in the race. Or i miss something?
No, it was Herlings wanting to race a US National, for himself .

Most know he wanted to do Unadilla (but, of course, he broke his femur) , a few years ago, but some people just want to get into their conspiracy theories / put on their Tin Foil hats.

Strange thing is, with 150 points left to earn in the GPs, and him being, what, 101 points behind, he of all people must know how that difference of 101 points can disappear, if Cairoli gets hurt, before / during the first Moto, next weekend and can't ride. It's happened to Herlings. himself ...........
8/29/2017 7:05am
Park Boys wrote:
He still needs to win one more National to match the amount of GP wins Tomac has.
LaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

Post a reply to: Decoster & Herlings

The Latest