Decoster & Herlings

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2017 9:55 AM

It looked fine, deCoster showed sportsmanship by congratulating Herlings.

|

8/27/2017 11:44 AM

For me it looks like Roger is for sure happy for Herlings and KTM getting a win but I think Roger actually is on is way to his main teamrider Marvin which he obv should be.

|

8/27/2017 1:27 PM

So what do you guys get from the zapruder film?

Maybe you can solve the mystery for all of us that still don't know who killed JFK! wink tongue

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

8/27/2017 1:41 PM

ledger wrote:

KTM owns the WoRLd, thanks to Roger D.

Get real

|

8/27/2017 2:49 PM

ledger wrote:

cali11 wrote:

Get real

Damn, just damn, it's a fugging joke, just trying to keep it light and have a little fun around here. FoReAl.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/27/2017 5:01 PM

ledger wrote:

cali11 wrote:

Get real

ledger wrote:

Damn, just damn, it's a fugging joke, just trying to keep it light and have a little fun around here. FoReAl.

i get really amused by the effort.....guys like you just keep trying......they are always coming here, with lots of comedy, always trying.......always with the same jokes, but trying..........making jokes about pumpkin bikes, sandbaggers, b and c teams, and still they keep trying.......i get my laughs, it really amuses me.......keep on trying, you are on a roll !!!!!!

|

8/27/2017 5:16 PM

That vid didn't seem to show a pissed off RD or a "wtf" look on Herlings' face either...just two guys with separate agendas. I wouldn't blame Roger for not liking Herlings' comment about not paying attention to the pit board though...

|

8/27/2017 5:29 PM

rileymx wrote:

i get really amused by the effort.....guys like you just keep trying......they are always coming here, with lots of comedy, ...more

KTM is kicking ass, with the help of Roger D. That is not a joke. Congrats to Herlings and DeCoster. smile

|

8/27/2017 6:29 PM

IMO I think KTM brought him over to help Musquin. Was it a long shot? absolutely but they must've thought it was worth trying.

|

Epstein Barr is a form of the Herpes Virus.

8/27/2017 7:37 PM

Folk's blowing this up into a big deal were probably really great to be around when they were 13yr old girls...........

|

8/27/2017 7:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2017 7:52 PM

KurtJ99 wrote:

I understand having guest riders in the middle of the series like Desalle and Ferris, but at the final round with the ...more

Just like how a couple of AMA riders are going to be riding a couple of the near finals rounds of the mxgp?

But yeah, me n a few mates commented that Roger gave Herlings next to no recognition. Embarrassed their number 1 rider I guess.

|

8/27/2017 7:55 PM

cali11 wrote:

Get real

ledger wrote:

rileymx wrote:

i get really amused by the effort.....guys like you just keep trying......they are always coming here, with lots of comedy, ...more

Need to clean your period key, seems to get stuck.....

|

8/27/2017 8:01 PM

No Bro downs allowed

|

I race for plastic trophies, so get off my back.

8/27/2017 8:10 PM

grin
|

8/27/2017 9:33 PM

Rockinar wrote:

KTM needed Tomacs bike to explode...both motos. Any other result from Tomoac and he wins. Roger knew that.

Seems like you and I were the only two who actually watched Georgia's interview with Roger mid-1st moto. He knew it was an incredible longshot before the gate even dropped.

|

8/27/2017 11:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2017 11:26 PM

cali11 wrote:

Get real

ledger wrote:

rileymx wrote:

Oh bullshit riley, you just got butt hurt for some reason and jacked my quote into the opposite of what I said, which exposed your overly sensitive feelings. Amuse you ? you'll come unraveled again. . What part of....just trying to keep it light and have a little fun do you not understand ? Nevermind, I'm on a roll ? Yup, I rolled my 250SX out of my shop and into the garage. Anyway, if the sport dies, take a look in the mirror.

|

8/27/2017 11:50 PM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Do you think KTM USA (Roger and co) didn't want Herlings at Ironman in the first place?

Georgia Lindsey asked a similar question during qualifying and he seemed like he didn't know what the hell to say. It was awkward. grin

|

8/28/2017 12:12 AM

WOW! How quick you guys forget that JA21 put it to JH84 last year on home ground...and Cooper would have done it too if he hadn't fell in the turn. It's all about the racing, next weekend is a different day.
|

8/28/2017 12:58 AM

shortcourse wrote:
WOW! How quick you guys forget that JA21 put it to JH84 last year on home ground...and Cooper would have done it too if he ...more

I dont know what race you were watching but if you´re referring to MXoN you mean Herlings catching JA21 before crashing and still finish second and then go on to win his next heat by quite the margin?

Also he was on a bike he didnt usually ride as he was still a MX2 rider by then.

I dont care who beats who, I just want good racing but it really grinds my gears when people like you just make up shit to make stupid points. Get your facts straight.

|

8/28/2017 2:39 AM

RG1 wrote:

Looked fine to me

looked fine to me to, guy who just smoked the field, getting a tap from a guy who has also been there and done that , nothing more.

You also have to remember that Herlings , who was born in the mid 90's has no personal knowledge of RD's career in the same way that Austin Forkner wont know who Ron Lechein was.

Herlings' dad, Peter raced in the mid 80's its not like Jeffrey was even around him growing up during the races.

There are kids riding GP's now who wont ever have seen Everts ride, its how it is, the older you are the more 'heroes' you remember.

|

8/28/2017 3:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 3:42 AM

RG1 wrote:

Looked fine to me

philG wrote:

looked fine to me to, guy who just smoked the field, getting a tap from a guy who has also been there and done that , nothing ...more

I was watching some cool footage of Southwick (96?) on 90sMotocross instagram account the other day and thinking how strange it was that Roczen and Tomac would have no recollection of even watching guys like Emig, Hughes, Kiedrowski, LaRocco, Bradshaw etc.

Guess it's the same for everyone though. I grew up in the Thorpe/Geboers/Malherbe/Johnson/Bailey/Stanton era so never saw De Coster, Mikkola or Hannah race.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

8/28/2017 3:54 AM

MX_Andrew83 wrote:

IMO I think KTM brought him over to help Musquin. Was it a long shot? absolutely but they must've thought it was worth trying. ...more

I dont think we'd seen a motivated Herlings at the startif he was supposed to pull over for MM.

Herlings came to show his talent and initiated it himself. And it was triggered by dropping out of the mxgp championship due to a broken chain 2 weeks ago.

|

8/28/2017 3:57 AM

I saw Decoster and Mikkola ride, but back then, we were just kids, i had never even seen anything other than schoolboy races, before we went to the GP at Farleigh in 1978, and sat through 2 45 min + 1 lap races , and still had no idea who they were.

It wont be long before we have guys who dont remember Bubba.

|

8/28/2017 4:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 4:02 AM

philG wrote:

I saw Decoster and Mikkola ride, but back then, we were just kids, i had never even seen anything other than schoolboy races, ...more

My first GP was Farleigh 84! I was five years old so dont remember much unfortunately.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

8/28/2017 5:37 AM

I like good racing . Come on over any and all mxgp riders . I still believe that next week will show whether it was a one off race ( I don't think it was) .

|

8/28/2017 7:21 AM

RG1 wrote:

Looked fine to me

philG wrote:

looked fine to me to, guy who just smoked the field, getting a tap from a guy who has also been there and done that , nothing ...more

jamma10 wrote:

I was watching some cool footage of Southwick (96?) on 90sMotocross instagram account the other day and thinking how strange ...more

I think the same when I watch those races! Crazy to think really - sign of getting old ha ha!

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

8/28/2017 8:15 AM

holtergeist797 wrote:

hate to start another herlings thread but did anyone notice the interaction between them two after the first moto. you could ...more

If I'm Roger I would be pushing to get Herlings over here in the US

|

8/28/2017 10:01 AM

Herlings and the other top GP riders are extremely fast there's no doubt about it. Very impressive what JH did on a different bike, setup, etc... I would love to see more racing between the AMA and MXGP racers, as a fan, it's awesome to watch. Can't wait until next weekend.

|

8/28/2017 10:43 AM

tprice07 wrote:

If I'm Roger I would be pushing to get Herlings over here in the US

Why? He turned up for 1 race and beat everyone, has no interest in SX , whats to prove, Far stiffer competition in GP's .

At least he stopped Bogle going on a streak.

|

8/28/2017 10:47 AM

Would love to see JH come over to states and mix it up....dude is a bad mofo

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport