Decided to do a real test on a product.

Edited Date/Time 4/9/2020 8:10am
I've been using Shock Sox for years and have had buddies who tell me they don't work. So I decided to test myself. Was actually surprised out it turned out.

https://youtu.be/rXKfpd5HuPQ
|
4/7/2020 6:09am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2020 2:32pm
I'm also trying to grow my channel, so any subscribers would help. I know sometimes asking Vital for help, can be like punching yourself in the dick, but worth a shot 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Shop

Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
4/7/2020 8:18pm
I'm also trying to grow my channel, so any subscribers would help. I know sometimes asking Vital for help, can be like punching yourself in the...
I'm also trying to grow my channel, so any subscribers would help. I know sometimes asking Vital for help, can be like punching yourself in the dick, but worth a shot 🤷🏻‍♂️
Seems like doing outrageous stuff gets a channel to really grow, so yeah, punching yourself in the dick could certainly result in more views.
MZ193
4/8/2020 12:04am
What a fucking cool bike!
I love the look of the frame/plastics/seat!
Personally i don’t used them because they look too bad, BUT, i never had any leaking problems on my bike, if not with a fork that was damaged.
That said, kyb sss for life.
4/8/2020 1:03am
MZ193 wrote:
What a fucking cool bike! I love the look of the frame/plastics/seat! Personally i don’t used them because they look too bad, BUT, i never had...
What a fucking cool bike!
I love the look of the frame/plastics/seat!
Personally i don’t used them because they look too bad, BUT, i never had any leaking problems on my bike, if not with a fork that was damaged.
That said, kyb sss for life.
Thanks, it is the first time I've built a bike for myself. It was a fun build.
Tuna
4/8/2020 7:24am
Dude seriously get a haircut
Shut up you fucking muppet.
Ter12
4/8/2020 11:47am
I've been using Shock Sox for years and have had buddies who tell me they don't work. So I decided to test myself. Was actually surprised...
I've been using Shock Sox for years and have had buddies who tell me they don't work. So I decided to test myself. Was actually surprised out it turned out.

I like the look of your bike!
4/8/2020 3:07pm
I've been using Shock Sox for years and have had buddies who tell me they don't work. So I decided to test myself. Was actually surprised...

Ter12 wrote:
I like the look of your bike!
Thanks, I was going to do a build video, but got caught up in the fun of building it. I forgot to start the camera 🤦‍♂️
richardwhite
4/9/2020 8:09am Edited Date/Time 4/9/2020 8:10am
there is a song that works well here... Long haired freaky people need not apply...WoohooWoohoo

Post a reply to: Decided to do a real test on a product.

The Latest