Decal works snags Red bull ktm

Create New Tag

11/20/2017 6:29 AM



Pretty awesome to see decal works getting on what i would call the best team in the sport right now. There product and customer service is always top notch from them. It's about time they had a factory team with there stuff.
|

11/20/2017 6:34 AM

Stoked for those guys. I've always been happy with their products.

|

11/20/2017 7:06 AM

Will you still need to use a VIN# to get factory graphics?

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

11/20/2017 7:09 AM

If only they ran SoCal gear....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

11/20/2017 7:09 AM

Which company supplied them in the past?

If I don't know this, does that mean they didn't do enough of or the right kind of advertising?

|

11/20/2017 7:22 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

If only they ran SoCal gear....



I had forgot about that!
|

11/20/2017 7:24 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Will you still need to use a VIN# to get factory graphics?

Yep, decal.works can't do the red bull.stuff.

|

11/20/2017 7:25 AM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

Which company supplied them in the past?

If I don't know this, does that mean they didn't do enough of or the right kind of advertising?

HG Stickers
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/20/2017 7:37 AM

This is HUGE!

|

11/20/2017 7:39 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

This is HUGE!

I believe it was just for bercy. Correct me if I am.wrong.

|

11/20/2017 7:42 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

This is HUGE!

mxb2 wrote:

I believe it was just for bercy. Correct me if I am.wrong.

It says for 2018 and they kicked it off in Paris. They're on-board for the 2018 season at the minimum.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/20/2017 7:46 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

This is HUGE!

mxb2 wrote:

I believe it was just for bercy. Correct me if I am.wrong.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It says for 2018 and they kicked it off in Paris. They're on-board for the 2018 season at the minimum.

Cool thanks,. Only thing they won't do the red bull kit. Ktm dealer with vin#. to purchase it

|

11/20/2017 7:47 AM

motofool wrote:

Pretty awesome to see decal works getting on what i would call the best team in the sport right now. There product and customer service is always top notch from them. It's about time they had a factory team with there stuff.

Top quality stuff

|

11/20/2017 8:03 AM

mxb2 wrote:

I believe it was just for bercy. Correct me if I am.wrong.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It says for 2018 and they kicked it off in Paris. They're on-board for the 2018 season at the minimum.

mxb2 wrote:

Cool thanks,. Only thing they won't do the red bull kit. Ktm dealer with vin#. to purchase it

No idea about any of that. I know Red Bull is very strict about their logo/brand and police the shit out of it. Personally, I completely respect that.

There's nothing worse than seeing a big green claw everywhere you look so I'm glad you don't see Red Bull plastered over everything.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/20/2017 8:12 AM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

Which company supplied them in the past?

If I don't know this, does that mean they didn't do enough of or the right kind of advertising?

HG has done the MXGP stuff for quite a bit but the US team only used them for one year...for the most part they've used N-Style.

|

11/20/2017 9:17 AM

I bet they got a set of proofs free of charge.....

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior



11/20/2017 9:22 AM

Am I the only one that takes ALL of that stuff off? I'm currently running an ALL white/no graphics Husky and it looks sooooooo clean!

When I get a stock Husky and it's got only the Big H and the blue-n-yellow...? I just add the necessary OX, KC66 and "69" decals and off I go! (And AS29 bars)

But, hey, I've been called a "Bro"; so, what do I know?

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

11/20/2017 9:42 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Am I the only one that takes ALL of that stuff off? I'm currently running an ALL white/no graphics Husky and it looks sooooooo clean!

When I get a stock Husky and it's got only the Big H and the blue-n-yellow...? I just add the necessary OX, KC66 and "69" decals and off I go! (And AS29 bars)

But, hey, I've been called a "Bro"; so, what do I know?

I do the same, although with factory edition KTMs you don't have a choice as the graphics remove themselves after 10 hours

|

I no longer regret my username.


11/20/2017 9:53 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

If only they ran SoCal gear....

Shipped directly from northern Illinois.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

11/20/2017 11:32 AM

Has Decal Works ever done the graphics for a factory team before? They've always made top-notch stuff but I don't remember them ever getting a big team contract. Good on them.

|

11/20/2017 12:40 PM

DeCal Works logo on a Red Bull KTM, surreal

|

11/20/2017 12:48 PM

From what I’ve heard, they’re completely reinventing the brand as their semi-custom designs are very stale. They’ve hired a new designer who originally worked for BGFX. I’m sure this is part of that push to become more relevant again.

|

11/20/2017 1:04 PM

Nice!

|

11/20/2017 1:11 PM

Narwhal wrote:

From what I’ve heard, they’re completely reinventing the brand as their semi-custom designs are very stale. They’ve hired a new designer who originally worked for BGFX. I’m sure this is part of that push to become more relevant again.

It is a smart move to go after one of the my sought after/promoted teams.

|

11/20/2017 1:22 PM

Narwhal wrote:

From what I’ve heard, they’re completely reinventing the brand as their semi-custom designs are very stale. They’ve hired a new designer who originally worked for BGFX. I’m sure this is part of that push to become more relevant again.

I would guess more along the lines of them just stepping it up a notch.
Anyone who knows Ron knows He has a plan and is highly motivated, This is simply the next step.

|

11/20/2017 1:48 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

If only they ran SoCal gear....

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Shipped directly from northern Illinois.

Man.... I wore SoCal non-stop from 02-04

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

11/20/2017 2:30 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Am I the only one that takes ALL of that stuff off? I'm currently running an ALL white/no graphics Husky and it looks sooooooo clean!

When I get a stock Husky and it's got only the Big H and the blue-n-yellow...? I just add the necessary OX, KC66 and "69" decals and off I go! (And AS29 bars)

But, hey, I've been called a "Bro"; so, what do I know?

Bro, you know that sano look.

|

11/20/2017 2:48 PM

Narwhal wrote:

From what I’ve heard, they’re completely reinventing the brand as their semi-custom designs are very stale. They’ve hired a new designer who originally worked for BGFX. I’m sure this is part of that push to become more relevant again.

500guy wrote:

I would guess more along the lines of them just stepping it up a notch.
Anyone who knows Ron knows He has a plan and is highly motivated, This is simply the next step.

I heard they couldn't make the #1 big enough for yer scooter China man. Hehehe...

|

11/20/2017 2:57 PM



|

The PD441 of Motodrive

11/20/2017 3:00 PM

PD441 wrote:

|