Death by 1000 cuts

gnarwhip
5/27/2018 9:36pm
Solidkm wrote:
Exactly. I’ll stand on this Island alone. Fuck Tomac.
This has been a banner year for gaining thoughtful new Vitards.
Solidkm wrote:
So, and I just want to be clear, you know I’m not the sharpest tool out there, I am automatically a “vitard” Bc I am not...
So, and I just want to be clear, you know I’m not the sharpest tool out there, I am automatically a “vitard” Bc I am not a Tomac fan? Also, if you have the time, how do his nuts taste? Asking for a friend?

Never said he wasn’t talented. I’ll never be Half his speed. Doesn’t mean through winning, and autonomy, that I’m gonna be a fan.

Haters gonna hate, even after four motos of absolute dominance.
Solidkm
5/27/2018 9:40pm
This has been a banner year for gaining thoughtful new Vitards.
Solidkm wrote:
So, and I just want to be clear, you know I’m not the sharpest tool out there, I am automatically a “vitard” Bc I am not...
So, and I just want to be clear, you know I’m not the sharpest tool out there, I am automatically a “vitard” Bc I am not a Tomac fan? Also, if you have the time, how do his nuts taste? Asking for a friend?

Never said he wasn’t talented. I’ll never be Half his speed. Doesn’t mean through winning, and autonomy, that I’m gonna be a fan.

gnarwhip wrote:
I don’t understand. Legit. And, I’m all for a debate. Yes he has dominated this outdoor season thus far. No question. Like, he has killed it. So props to him. That doesn’t make me a fan, though.
blackdiamond
5/27/2018 9:55pm
Naanak wrote:
I can’t remember Eli ever being dirty besides the whole dungey Vegas thing. Is it more of a statement to pass marv like he did yesterday...
I can’t remember Eli ever being dirty besides the whole dungey Vegas thing. Is it more of a statement to pass marv like he did yesterday then to clean him out?
JRT812 wrote:
Ask Deano if he remembers anything
Best ET3 takeout ever but I think Deano had it coming if I remember correctly?
wildbill
5/27/2018 10:07pm
Solidkm wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:
Solidkm wrote:
I don’t understand. Legit. And, I’m all for a debate. Yes he has dominated this outdoor season thus far. No question. Like, he has killed it...
I don’t understand. Legit. And, I’m all for a debate. Yes he has dominated this outdoor season thus far. No question. Like, he has killed it. So props to him. That doesn’t make me a fan, though.
Deep thinkers like you are easily misled in media. It's all just semantics. Are you a "fan" of moto? Ever hit a corner so hard that you highsided into your opponent?

The Shop

milliebays
5/27/2018 10:56pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Ever been to America? You need to consider the general demographic of the fans... Last year at High Point opening ceremonies and sermon, in preparation for...
Ever been to America? You need to consider the general demographic of the fans...

Last year at High Point opening ceremonies and sermon, in preparation for our National Anthem we were all asked to remove our hats and put hand across heart in honor of our veterans and all that is good in America.

Some dildo was blabbing on his cell phone with hat still on. This dude behind him swatted him in the head, blowing the phone and hat three rows deep. I don't know if the dork ever found his hat or phone.

Welcome to High Point, where the locals think foreigners taste like venison, but only if they misbehave. They all loved the Dean Ferris ride in the first moto and were excited a 3-digit did so well.

Other rounds are a bit different... MXoN at Red Bud won't have quite the nationalistic vigor as High Point.

I am sure Oz has fanatical pockets as well... Right?
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Nationalistic vigor? Is that what you call it? Some might call it something else.Whistling
patriotism?
5/29/2018 5:31am
People still moaning about #PASSGATE. Eli didn’t do anything stupid like going out of his way for a block pass because he is more interested in winning, why risk getting tangled when you can ride off to the chequered flag.
5/29/2018 6:00am
wanted to also add: Ive noticed Tomac is very short and too the point during his interviews, he doesn't say much or post videos of him riding/training. I truly believe he knows falling into the mental trap his competitors will gain an advantage. Think about it, tomac says: I know im way faster than everyone = motivation for his competitors. Instead he goes the route of I felt good all day, it was a good day for me, completely knowing this isn't a one time thing leaving his competitors on edge for no hope, almost like im not 100%, but he is.

Props to him, hes winning the bike and mental game. Baggett was getting to him a little bit with it last year, Roczen has done it to him his whole career. I think Roczen is the only one that can tame the beast, but we've seen tomac counter that as well. Waiting on Roczens fitness is the most intrigue to this series imo
rangot
5/29/2018 6:28am
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Marvin is still bitching about not being able to find an authentic baguette in the U.S.A. He should hire a Baker so he can get the...
Marvin is still bitching about not being able to find an authentic baguette in the U.S.A.

He should hire a Baker so he can get the sort of bread ($$$) he likes. Wait a minute...
Not finding authentic baguette is a real problem for every French living outside France. Just saying.

Post a reply to: Death by 1000 cuts

The Latest