Dear roger....

brimx153
1/28/2018 12:19pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Shout out to Vince, too! VERY Consistent and finishing the qualifying races better than he has in the past. It seems to me that all the...
Shout out to Vince, too! VERY Consistent and finishing the qualifying races better than he has in the past. It seems to me that all the time he spent with Metty was really, really good for him. Stoked for him and the entire MCR Team.
imo vince is the second most improved rider over the last 6 years .peick is the most improved rider in the history of the sport imo . i ve never seen a rider to improved so much . one of the best stories of this sport
Question
1/28/2018 2:13pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Shout out to Vince, too! VERY Consistent and finishing the qualifying races better than he has in the past. It seems to me that all the...
Shout out to Vince, too! VERY Consistent and finishing the qualifying races better than he has in the past. It seems to me that all the time he spent with Metty was really, really good for him. Stoked for him and the entire MCR Team.
brimx153 wrote:
imo vince is the second most improved rider over the last 6 years .peick is the most improved rider in the history of the sport imo...
imo vince is the second most improved rider over the last 6 years .peick is the most improved rider in the history of the sport imo . i ve never seen a rider to improved so much . one of the best stories of this sport
It is true the HRC and MCR teams are making Honda looking good.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
1/28/2018 2:32pm
brimx153 wrote:
imo vince is the second most improved rider over the last 6 years .peick is the most improved rider in the history of the sport imo...
Go read about Jimmy Holley or Micky Dymond.
Zycki11
1/28/2018 2:38pm
Zycki11 wrote:
I hurt to watch Peick get passed on the straight by the KTM. Granted, MM25 is a child compared to Weston
brimx153 wrote:
thats soooooooooooooo stupid . he made a balls of the sand section before the straight . u are saying the guy who has been consistently the...
thats soooooooooooooo stupid . he made a balls of the sand section before the straight . u are saying the guy who has been consistently the best starter this year nearly alway s from further outside on the gate even ,has a slow bike !!!!! dam you win stupid post of the week on vital and its on sunday !
Whoa bro pump your brakes, check your exhaust plug i think it is stuck up there still. Find a way to relieve that tension man.

The Shop

kiwifan
1/28/2018 6:31pm
TeamGreen wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
Question wrote:
It is true the HRC and MCR teams are making Honda looking good.
Huh? Is the JGR team making the Suzuki look good? Is the Monster Kawasaki team making the Kawasaki look good....all bikes at this level are good.
brimx153
1/28/2018 9:25pm
brimx153 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Go read about Jimmy Holley or Micky Dymond.
i always thought Dymond was a kind of real natural talent guy who kind of came form nowhere and got a factory ride .bit like Smets i am prob wrong . ( i know u know your stuff man ) pieck has slowly improved every year . its just so rare in any sport to make steady progress like that .

surfer22
1/28/2018 11:38pm
Weird post.
Yeah I'm not getting it either. As far as I know Peick has a ride for the rest of the SX and the MX series this year. He's killing it on the Suzuki 450. I don't see any reason to switch and I'm sure JGR will end up resigning him unless he asks for a crazy amount of money or another team throws crazy money at him. Most likely I bet he stays with JGR
shuggs
1/29/2018 12:02am
Would be good if he stayed at JGR out of loyalty by both parties
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/29/2018 12:06am
Peick would just look over at how old Tickle is doing on that pumpkin and say “no thanks”
Some of you guys are nuts. Because Tickle got 11th then that means anyone else who rides the bike will as well? These guys get their own results, linked to many different factors.

Post a reply to: Dear roger....

The Latest