Dear Steve Matthes, are you mad, Bro?

SEEMEFIRST
1/11/2017 8:22pm
JB 19 wrote:
I think Team Green and Steve are both pretty solid. None of us are perfect.
You haven't met that Monster chick.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/11/2017 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 8:34pm
If I ever want to remember what high school was like, I'll look this thread up. Then I'll get blackout drunk to forget once again.

The Shop

1/11/2017 8:41pm
Hey...I noticed that James and Malcolm Stewart weren't at Anaheim last weekend...Anyone know what's up with that?
steve_97060
1/11/2017 8:47pm
this thread is just so.... just classic Vital!!! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/11/168567/s1200_s1200_IMG_9528.jpg[/img]
this thread is just so.... just classic Vital!!!

TeamGreen wrote:
So, what you're saying is,"It Delivers!" ...?
as I heard an old sage tell it once, BOOM!!!
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
1/11/2017 9:15pm
Holy crap batman! I close my eyes for a second....and we are at a got dam 10 pager! Tongue
Brosho
1/11/2017 9:25pm
avidchimp wrote:
If I ever want to remember what high school was like, I'll look this thread up. Then I'll get blackout drunk to forget once again.
Not too drunk for A2 I hope.
SEE ARE125
1/11/2017 9:27pm
this thread is just so.... just classic Vital!!! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/11/168567/s1200_s1200_IMG_9528.jpg[/img]
this thread is just so.... just classic Vital!!!

TeamGreen wrote:
So, what you're saying is,"It Delivers!" ...?
UPS and FedEx could merge and still not deliver as much as this thread.
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
1/11/2017 9:34pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 9:36pm
10 pages. Time to bury the hatchet.

avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/11/2017 9:36pm
avidchimp wrote:
Brosho wrote:
Not too drunk for A2 I hope.
No sir, going to be good to see our dude back. Will there be catering? Laughing
wfo4ever
1/11/2017 9:54pm
Pulp MX and Team Green should go have some beers and chill. Life is too short, and typing crap about a person on the internet is just too damn easy. If you can't say it to their face then don't type it. Do you "Golden Rule" bro?
1/11/2017 10:10pm
machine wrote:
How about leaving politics out of this ok?..especially when you don't live here. The only thing that was normalized, was the censorship of free speech in...
How about leaving politics out of this ok?..especially when you don't live here. The only thing that was normalized, was the censorship of free speech in this country, which was wrong. THAT was a sad state of affairs.
Nothing wrong with noting the social entropy we're experience. the decay of civilization and intellect as we know it... Drink your beer, eat your meat, watch...
Nothing wrong with noting the social entropy we're experience.

the decay of civilization and intellect as we know it...

Drink your beer, eat your meat, watch your television, peasants.

=D
seth505 wrote:
Guys, this is a friggin dirtbike forum. People not taking it 100% has no link to trends in current society. Midwest, why is it you contradict...
Guys, this is a friggin dirtbike forum. People not taking it 100% has no link to trends in current society.

Midwest, why is it you contradict yourself by posting pics of expensive cars? Be honest, since this forum is serious business...
I'm contradicting the idiots who want to talk constant shit and make jokes when the only real joke is.

Them themselves.

The best way to handle a clown is the give them a circus, let them know where they really sit amongst it all.

This entire thread is one butthurt motive to another.

Take a joke, get over it, realize he's calling out vital idiots and stupid posts for a reason,

because vital idiots and stupid posts are the butt of most jokes in the industry.

The term vitard isn't something to be proud of and you'd think after several years people would catch and and behaviors, perspectives would change for the better, creating more positive, productive and reasonable posting habits.

We all could have spent two days and ten pages talking about relevant shit,

Not honda's, Media and taking offense.
APLMAN99
1/11/2017 10:13pm
Nothing wrong with noting the social entropy we're experience. the decay of civilization and intellect as we know it... Drink your beer, eat your meat, watch...
Nothing wrong with noting the social entropy we're experience.

the decay of civilization and intellect as we know it...

Drink your beer, eat your meat, watch your television, peasants.

=D
seth505 wrote:
Guys, this is a friggin dirtbike forum. People not taking it 100% has no link to trends in current society. Midwest, why is it you contradict...
Guys, this is a friggin dirtbike forum. People not taking it 100% has no link to trends in current society.

Midwest, why is it you contradict yourself by posting pics of expensive cars? Be honest, since this forum is serious business...
I'm contradicting the idiots who want to talk constant shit and make jokes when the only real joke is. Them themselves. The best way to handle...
I'm contradicting the idiots who want to talk constant shit and make jokes when the only real joke is.

Them themselves.

The best way to handle a clown is the give them a circus, let them know where they really sit amongst it all.

This entire thread is one butthurt motive to another.

Take a joke, get over it, realize he's calling out vital idiots and stupid posts for a reason,

because vital idiots and stupid posts are the butt of most jokes in the industry.

The term vitard isn't something to be proud of and you'd think after several years people would catch and and behaviors, perspectives would change for the better, creating more positive, productive and reasonable posting habits.

We all could have spent two days and ten pages talking about relevant shit,

Not honda's, Media and taking offense.
What was your username before this one? You seem to have a lot of history for someone registered for less than 3 months......
1/11/2017 10:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 10:28pm
Everyone knows how this place is, and everyone who doesn't make this their life and existence clowns the fuck out of this place. For this exact reason.

The sad part is you guys don't realize how unhealthy and unproductive it really is. I'm surprised we don't hear how ashamed the owner, and administration really is of it all but they've got to save face.

What could be an incredibly powerful and informative tool in the world of moto, and which is, if you only stay on the home page, is a total clown show due to human behavior.

it's sad.

A bunch of grown ass men who can barely handling using the internet in a positive or productive manner, having been a part of social communities and forums online that outnumber and out rank this place by tenfold in terms of user base, exposure, reach and impact and watching the behaviors and patterns there vs here is astonishing.

When people say moto fans are a bunch of retarded fucking rednecks and hillbillies, You guys really step in and prove them right.

From the out dated memes, inability to hold simple discussions about anything to constant flaming and personal attacks.

It's hilarious. . . Pathetic.

kiwifan
1/11/2017 10:29pm
Everyone knows how this place is, and everyone who doesn't make this their life and existence clowns the fuck out of this place. For this exact...
Everyone knows how this place is, and everyone who doesn't make this their life and existence clowns the fuck out of this place. For this exact reason.

The sad part is you guys don't realize how unhealthy and unproductive it really is. I'm surprised we don't hear how ashamed the owner, and administration really is of it all but they've got to save face.

What could be an incredibly powerful and informative tool in the world of moto, and which is, if you only stay on the home page, is a total clown show due to human behavior.

it's sad.

A bunch of grown ass men who can barely handling using the internet in a positive or productive manner, having been a part of social communities and forums online that outnumber and out rank this place by tenfold in terms of user base, exposure, reach and impact and watching the behaviors and patterns there vs here is astonishing.

When people say moto fans are a bunch of retarded fucking rednecks and hillbillies, You guys really step in and prove them right.

From the out dated memes, inability to hold simple discussions about anything to constant flaming and personal attacks.

I think you are referring to a very small minority here on Vital, most here are pretty onto it....but its easy to react to the idiots, guilty of it myself.
BobPA
1/11/2017 10:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2017 5:23am
Everyone knows how this place is, and everyone who doesn't make this their life and existence clowns the fuck out of this place. For this exact...

it's sad.

Bro you take the Internet WAYYYY to seriously. it is a forum, have you never read any other forums? Half the fun is talking a bit of shit but still finding some descent content.

I for one will be the first to tell you to shove your preaching posts up your clearly pompous ass. Here you are talking down on people you have never met, all while throwing personal insults, hypocracy much? Thanks for hanging out with us peasants, it seems you fit in well
1/11/2017 10:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 10:38pm

it's sad.

BobPA wrote:
Bro you take the Internet WAYYYY to seriously. it is a forum, have you never read any other forums? Half the fun is talking a bit...
Bro you take the Internet WAYYYY to seriously. it is a forum, have you never read any other forums? Half the fun is talking a bit of shit but still finding some descent content.

I for one will be the first to tell you to shove your preaching posts up your clearly pompous ass. Here you are talking down on people you have never met, all while throwing personal insults, hypocracy much? Thanks for hanging out with us peasants, it seems you fit in well
I take part in some of the largest forums onine and have for years, that have member counts in the hundreds of thousands.

No one acts like they do here, No one.

No other place even allows it to get like this. . . and you guys have gotten so lost in it you think it's normal.

95 % of the people here are chill as fuck, but that 5% who go full retard on a constant basis have branded the name Vitard. IT's become cool almost. The hip thing to be.

I've really been questioning why this sport stays so isolated and has never truly broken out into the mainstream, there are so many reasons and influences that could answer that question, but the more I take a step back and look at it all it makes sense.
JB 19
1/11/2017 10:37pm
JB 19 wrote:
I think Team Green and Steve are both pretty solid. None of us are perfect.
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
You haven't met that Monster chick.
Woohoo
Titan1
1/11/2017 10:41pm

it's sad.

BobPA wrote:
Bro you take the Internet WAYYYY to seriously. it is a forum, have you never read any other forums? Half the fun is talking a bit...

I take part in some of the largest forums onine and have for years, that have member counts in the hundreds of thousands. No one acts...
I take part in some of the largest forums onine and have for years, that have member counts in the hundreds of thousands.

No other place even allows it to get like this. . . and you guys have gotten so lost in it you think it's normal.

95 % of the people here are chill as fuck, but that 5% who go full retard on a constant basis have branded the name Vitard. IT's become cool almost. The hip thing to be.

I've really been questioning why this sport stays so isolated and has never truly broken out into the mainstream, there are so many reasons and influences that could answer that question, but the more I take a step back and look at it all it makes sense.
Aren't you the dude that said you started a high end car detailing business...and when asked for specifics said you didn't have any decision making authority (in the company you started)...and then it came out that you only do the website design for the company?

That was you, right?

So you are talking down on everyone here...lol
JB 19
1/11/2017 10:45pm
I take part in some of the largest forums onine and have for years, that have member counts in the hundreds of thousands. No one acts...

I think it's mostly because this is a bsing forum. Most other forums are tech forums. Cars, guns, computers....etc. Most things here are news related and opinions about that news and nearly everything turns into a biggest wiener contest.

1/11/2017 10:52pm
BobPA wrote:

Titan1 wrote:
Aren't you the dude that said you started a high end car detailing business...and when asked for specifics said you didn't have any decision making authority...
Aren't you the dude that said you started a high end car detailing business...and when asked for specifics said you didn't have any decision making authority (in the company you started)...and then it came out that you only do the website design for the company?

That was you, right?

I don't make any decisions in the company we sold, I ran day to day business, not hire or fire when some clown asked for a job from overseas,

Looks like I'm doing a lot better than you in life though, don't get too triggered by the facts.
1/11/2017 10:56pm

JB 19 wrote:
I think it's mostly because this is a bsing forum. Most other forums are tech forums. Cars, guns, computers....etc. Most things here are news related and...
I think it's mostly because this is a bsing forum. Most other forums are tech forums. Cars, guns, computers....etc. Most things here are news related and opinions about that news and nearly everything turns into a biggest wiener contest.

It's a direct reflection of the intellectual standard of the people who are in the industry and attracted to the sport.

what's done with the information and topics available purely comes from the people and how they carry out their discussions, their focus and points, purpose for it all.

Hop any any other major forum and watch how mods handle toxic behavior, here it's the norm.

Or just look at the general attitude and behavior of the average poster, they're there to learn, discuss and have a good experience, not talk shit and hate because their life, job, wife, kids, home, w.e. sucks and they're stuck in a negative rut, or are fully grown children who never out grew their personal insecurities, or feel empowered by anonymous E thuggery.

This shit's pretty epic though.

I've been laughing all day completely dumbfounded and ashamed of our sports fans.

DYE
1/11/2017 11:08pm
BobPA wrote:

Titan1 wrote:
Aren't you the dude that said you started a high end car detailing business...and when asked for specifics said you didn't have any decision making authority...

That was you, right?

I'm not usually one to go digging for dirt on people, but after the way dudes talked down on everybody I had to check it out. I'll just leave this here...
Starcrossed
1/11/2017 11:09pm
Can't be much time left over for those other forums at the posting rate on this one.
1/11/2017 11:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 11:16pm

Titan1 wrote:

That was you, right?

DYE wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/11/168608/s1200_IMG_0718.jpg[/img] I'm not usually one to go digging for dirt on people, but after the way dudes talked down on everybody I had to check it...

I'm not usually one to go digging for dirt on people, but after the way dudes talked down on everybody I had to check it out. I'll just leave this here...
What do you want me to say when some clown asks for a job while living over seas? Get the fuck real? I've never hired people. Have you ever tried to sort through a list of non college educated, low skill applicants in any scenario I'd rather handle accounting, scheduling and marketing any day of the week.

if that's " dirt " you're really exposing how petty you are. This is what I mean when I call out vitards, literally a few steps behind the curve.

What do you actually do with your time and life outside of post online and feel like that's made you somebody or carried some greater point across to the world? How many jobs have you created?
1/11/2017 11:17pm
The best part about this thread is 96 percent of you hypocrites will listen to all his free content to keep new threads building in this place.
DYE
1/11/2017 11:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 11:27pm
You need to chill out bro, seriously. Just pointing out that you are talking down to people like they are a lowlife pos and you are so successful/powerful, or whatever you're trying to portray. Yet you refer to yourself as the asshat kid who plays secretary to the owner? I don't know you but it appears you have some serious self esteem issues needs resolved. As you can see by my low post count I don't get involved in this bs much so I'm gonna leave it at that. Have a goodnight

Edit: just saw you called out what I do. I'm a measly teacher that tries to improve the lives of kids in my community. Maybe I don't creat jobs or make a lot of money, but I'm happy with what I do for a living.
bd
1/11/2017 11:26pm
Dungeon - majority of this thread is garbage. Pulp MX is good people. Team Green is good people. End of Story!

Post a reply to: Dear Steve Matthes, are you mad, Bro?

The Latest