Dear Steve Matthes, are you mad, Bro?

Madmax31
Fantasy
128th
2/1/2023 9:33am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Matthes ever get to see this?

Apparently his brother is here a lot.  We need to figure out who that is Grinning

TeamGreen
2/1/2023 9:35am

Wow

Talk about “Back in the Day”.
Christophe was still at Rockstar. Ken had just started at Honda. Chad was on a Yamaha. Broc was on his Suzuki. Davi was on his KTM. Good times. Really good times. 
Heck, since then, Steve took at shot his hockey thing. Has grown Pulp into one helluva media property & still seems to be the guy that that has his finger on the pulse of the industry. 

Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
2/1/2023 9:36am
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow Talk about “Back in the Day”. Christophe was still at Rockstar. Ken had just started at Honda. Chad was on a Yamaha. Broc was on...

Wow

Talk about “Back in the Day”.
Christophe was still at Rockstar. Ken had just started at Honda. Chad was on a Yamaha. Broc was on his Suzuki. Davi was on his KTM. Good times. Really good times. 
Heck, since then, Steve took at shot his hockey thing. Has grown Pulp into one helluva media property & still seems to be the guy that that has his finger on the pulse of the industry. 

Suck hole.

Woohoo  Laughing  Tongue

Ozzy
2/1/2023 9:41am
TeamGreen wrote:
So...I was on the deck Bar-B-Qing and I got a msg...it was a forwarded "@pulpmx" golden post and even my daughter got a kick out of...
So...I was on the deck Bar-B-Qing and I got a msg...it was a forwarded "@pulpmx" golden post and even my daughter got a kick out of it...

So, Steve, what gives? You mad, Bro?
How is it that I got in your head enough for you to go all 8th grade on your phone?

Meanwhile...yes, I'm still smiling like these 2 guys. One of whom (or both) should have been farther up on your list of Influential Peeps. But, I digress...

I know you 😂😂😂

don’t feel bad my friend, I believe he’s not fond of me either.

Podcasters can be a moody controlling bunch at times. I feel they should be the opposite, whereas they should embrace, inform, & not be biased. 
Leave their Egos at the door. After all, as kids, we all kinda started up this Moto road the same, as FANS.

The Shop

GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
2/1/2023 9:45am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2023 3:09pm

There it is, Page 23, the crescendo to the most entertaining meltdown in Vital lore. Please stand and pay your respects.

zehn
2/1/2023 9:52am
GrapeApe wrote:

There it is, Page 23, the crescendo to the most entertaining meltdown in Vital lore. Please stand and pay your respects.

I almost forgot the this thread was the progenitor of that nugget. Thank you for reminding me

TeamGreen
2/1/2023 10:05am
Bunch of butthurt queers whose only hope in life is to be somebody online. great community you keep here guyb and ml, You ever wonder why...
Bunch of butthurt queers whose only hope in life is to be somebody online.

great community you keep here guyb and ml,

You ever wonder why most of the industry clowns this place every chance they get?
TeamGreen wrote:
Dude, they're laughing at you.
Like the judgement matters, one's scraping by running this place as a career and " photographer. " The other can't even review a bike properly. Click...
Like the judgement matters, one's scraping by running this place as a career and " photographer. " The other can't even review a bike properly.

Click me, Like it keeps anyone out.... Fucking retards can't even use procon or any advanced level moderation system properly.

The same incompetence the average poster displays when it comes to using the internet in 2017,

sweet memes bros,

The fucking autism is on point.

As for you clowns, and " insiders. "

You spend your entire life on this shit, day in and day out posting away.

That's really something to look back on on your death bed.

Smile

Remember when stew used to post here?

Dv?

Reed snuck in a few times,

Justin barcia?

Or notice how the majority of RESPECTED media members have dropped this place too?

Clown show.

Fucking joke of the industry.

It's " Your " little hang out of insiders and clicks, mostly fucking losers who could never make it actually riding a bike and wound up scraping by in the industry any way they could.

In the words of David Lee Roth…

”Damn Good Times”.

Shout out to The Big Ape for reminding all of us of this craziness & bringing back some great laughs .

davis224
Fantasy
182nd
2/1/2023 10:34am
GrapeApe wrote:

All this time I never saw it and had no idea where that came from. Now I know, thank you sir.

Fox88
Fantasy
21st
2/1/2023 10:40am

rocket league, pizza, might take a nap,, hahahaha

2/1/2023 1:08pm
1911 wrote:

5 year old thread. Outstanding.

6 year old thread*

2023 has not sunk in yet. Silly

731chopper
Fantasy
390th
2/2/2023 10:49am
GrapeApe wrote:

Ah, thank you for pointing that out! I didn’t realize this was the thread it happened in but I still remember the meltdown very well. WoohooGrinning

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn’t really matter. Grinning

Post a reply to: Dear Steve Matthes, are you mad, Bro?

The Latest