Dear Steve Matthes, are you mad, Bro?

moto317
1/14/2017 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2017 1:26pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/14/169141/s1200_1hnz4t.jpg[/img]

newmann wrote:
A true classic right there. This sport is way too little to be having enemies. Speaking of little, look at Manny!

Tongue
Yeah that's what I didn't get about some of the guys posting to clip this thread or "flush it". did they think it was that serious these guys where never gonna duke it out. everyone with a sense of humor got a laugh out of it smh some people need to lighten up.
1/14/2017 1:29pm
I'm noticing there's a bar there still to separate them. Just in case it got too frisky. Come on, hug it out guys
OW38B
Fantasy
148th
1/14/2017 1:36pm
moto317 wrote:
You can always click on one of the other threads just sayin.
OW38B wrote:
Then there would be no need for a "dumbgeon" but Vital has one correct?
So many threads on vital and you need to keep coming back to winge about this one, on this one? Must........not........... click...........on............ Dam it, I did...
So many threads on vital and you need to keep coming back to winge about this one, on this one?

Must........not........... click...........on............ Dam it, I did it again! And it's still not 100% moto content. Who knew.
Too funny.....I consider it like talking out the trash, nobody likes to do it but it needs to be done.

But if it gives you self worth the keep on defending this childish thread............

The Shop

Hammer 663s
1/14/2017 2:20pm
This thread is about to achieve autonomous artificial intelligence.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
1/14/2017 2:44pm
"Oh, you're Team Green? I've talked to you before."
doghouse
1/14/2017 2:50pm
This thread is about to achieve autonomous artificial intelligence.
I'd say it already reached sentience several pages ago.
GIwasB4
1/14/2017 3:29pm
seat bounce?
moscrop940
1/14/2017 3:46pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/14/169141/s1200_1hnz4t.jpg[/img]

Ive laughed 100 times in this thread, but your new quote and avatar just sent it well over the edge....pure gold
Ted722
1/14/2017 3:51pm
GuyB wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/14/169112/s1200_IMG_3177.jpg[/img]

TeamGreen
1/14/2017 4:14pm
OW38B wrote:
So many threads on vital and you need to keep coming back to winge about this one, on this one? Must........not........... click...........on............ Dam it, I did...
So many threads on vital and you need to keep coming back to winge about this one, on this one?

Must........not........... click...........on............ Dam it, I did it again! And it's still not 100% moto content. Who knew.
OW38B wrote:
Too funny.....I consider it like talking out the trash, nobody likes to do it but it needs to be done. But if it gives you self...
Too funny.....I consider it like talking out the trash, nobody likes to do it but it needs to be done.

But if it gives you self worth the keep on defending this childish thread............
Ya know...
I've actually ridden an OW & have had OW parts, my favorite being the OW Silencers of 1980/81...
And I've enjoyed the living shit out of this industry and I'm enjoying this thread.
Also, today, I've enjoyed catching up with friends, hearing Steve's side of all of this and just being at the races.
But, what do I know...I'm just getting back into Petco after doing this...

So, I could be wrong.

mx836
1/14/2017 4:22pm
Anybody else see that little fit Marvin was just having after making a mistake on his last lap? !
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
1/14/2017 5:32pm

OW38B wrote:
Too funny.....I consider it like talking out the trash, nobody likes to do it but it needs to be done. But if it gives you self...

TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know... I've actually ridden an OW & have had OW parts, my favorite being the OW Silencers of 1980/81... And I've enjoyed the living shit...
Ya know...
I've actually ridden an OW & have had OW parts, my favorite being the OW Silencers of 1980/81...
And I've enjoyed the living shit out of this industry and I'm enjoying this thread.
Also, today, I've enjoyed catching up with friends, hearing Steve's side of all of this and just being at the races.

So, I could be wrong.

Let me guess..... it revolved around your tightness with the Factory Husky team, and the fact that there is beef with every rider and Steve?
Coyote
1/14/2017 5:34pm
mx836 wrote:
Anybody else see that little fit Marvin was just having after making a mistake on his last lap? !
hes pissed because he knows hes going to see the back side of his teammate all night while his teammates going to be trying to keep that german in sight..good luck there!!
kkawboy14
1/14/2017 5:39pm
GuyB wrote:
"Oh, you're Team Green? I've talked to you before."
Ha
TeamGreen
1/14/2017 6:01pm
OW38B wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know... I've actually ridden an OW & have had OW parts, my favorite being the OW Silencers of 1980/81... And I've enjoyed the living shit...
Ya know...

So, I could be wrong.

MxKing809 wrote:
Let me guess..... it revolved around your tightness with the Factory Husky team, and the fact that there is beef with every rider and Steve?
He simply thought I was all over his shit about the "Top 30" list and, yes, some of my Rstar defenses... But...
To be honest: my posting style is a bit agro-ass hole.

Anyone-else notice that I'm good with all of this?

He "keeps it real" his way. I'm soooooo good with that. He never said anything that didn't simply sound like a dude calling me out and giving me a ration of shit...right? And I reciprocally gave him a ration here.

Best of all: I got a smoking deal on a set of really stupid tires!
scooter5002
1/14/2017 6:12pm
Is a Ridgeline purchase next on your list?
APLMAN99
1/14/2017 6:13pm
TeamGreen wrote:
He simply thought I was all over his shit about the "Top 30" list and, yes, some of my Rstar defenses... But... To be honest: my...
He simply thought I was all over his shit about the "Top 30" list and, yes, some of my Rstar defenses... But...

He "keeps it real" his way. I'm soooooo good with that. He never said anything that didn't simply sound like a dude calling me out and giving me a ration of shit...right? And I reciprocally gave him a ration here.

Did you guys hug it out?!?!?!?!?!?!

rrjr
1/14/2017 6:30pm
I'm noticing there's a bar there still to separate them. Just in case it got too frisky. Come on, hug it out guys
Judging by which side of the bar he's on, I'd say Matthes is an "Insider"
1/14/2017 6:38pm
rrjr wrote:
Judging by which side of the bar he's on, I'd say Matthes is an "Insider"
Or another pain in the pits, while you're trying to get shit done. No offense, just an observation.
1/14/2017 7:04pm
OW38B wrote:

OW38B wrote:

It's giving me a bloody good laugh and entertainment like so many others, while I'm on call, and to see it flush out the posters that used to make this place so funny, but I'm just trying to keep up. Self worth comes from actually achieving or doing something virtuous, not posting bullshit and humour anonymously. And it's obviously giving you something also to keep on clicking. Stop pretending to be above it. OW my!
twotwosix
1/14/2017 7:29pm
GuyB wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/14/169112/s1200_IMG_3177.jpg[/img]

LOVE IT!
Lucifa.
1/15/2017 9:32pm
TeamGreen wrote:
He simply thought I was all over his shit about the "Top 30" list and, yes, some of my Rstar defenses... But... To be honest: my...

Whats Matthes take on MWM's sprocket bolts being too loose?
doghouse
1/16/2017 10:31am

OW38B wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know...

So, I could be wrong.

Oh damn, just saw this Tilted Kilt pic. Now we are getting somewhere.
TeamGreen
1/16/2017 10:41am
TeamGreen wrote:

Lucifa. wrote:
Whats Matthes take on MWM's sprocket bolts being too loose?
I'll bet he'd tell him to torque them every "arms day".
TeamGreen
1/16/2017 10:47am
OW38B wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know...

So, I could be wrong.

doghouse wrote:
Oh damn, just saw this Tilted Kilt pic. Now we are getting somewhere.
They have Don Julio '42 and bartenders that aren't too bad to look at. I was there with a guy we call "Little Twitch" and he had me laughing right off of the bar-stool. It was an awesome day and Steve, also, had me LOLing,"Oh, I know you!".

GuyB virtually grabbed me by the arm and dragged me over to RCH, where my little brother "Kenny" works, and put us together and got the camera out...it was aaalllllllll good and we had some laughs.

I love this sport.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
1/16/2017 10:59am
TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know...

So, I could be wrong.

I feel robbed. The last time I went to a Tilted Kilt, the girl behind the bar was pregnant and wearing pants, and the guy behind the bar was wearing a kilt.
doghouse
1/16/2017 11:29am
TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know...

So, I could be wrong.

GuyB wrote:
I feel robbed. The last time I went to a Tilted Kilt, the girl behind the bar was pregnant and wearing pants, and the guy behind...
I feel robbed. The last time I went to a Tilted Kilt, the girl behind the bar was pregnant and wearing pants, and the guy behind the bar was wearing a kilt.
I'd ask for a refund.
hvaughn88
1/16/2017 11:32am
TeamGreen wrote:
Ya know...

So, I could be wrong.

GuyB wrote:
I feel robbed. The last time I went to a Tilted Kilt, the girl behind the bar was pregnant and wearing pants, and the guy behind...

Post a reply to: Dear Steve Matthes, are you mad, Bro?

The Latest