Dear Steve Matthes, are you mad, Bro?

TeamGreen
So...I was on the deck Bar-B-Qing and I got a msg...it was a forwarded "@pulpmx" golden post and even my daughter got a kick out of it...

So, Steve, what gives? You mad, Bro?
How is it that I got in your head enough for you to go all 8th grade on your phone?

Meanwhile...yes, I'm still smiling like these 2 guys. One of whom (or both) should have been farther up on your list of Influential Peeps. But, I digress...

|
500guy
1/10/2017 7:35pm
Did the Russians hack this info?
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
1/10/2017 7:37pm
What is your role in the sport? I've heard people on here say you're connected with a team but don't know anything more than that.
TeamGreen
1/10/2017 7:42pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2017 7:43pm
731chopper wrote:
What is your role in the sport? I've heard people on here say you're connected with a team but don't know anything more than that.
I just make a few carbon & Ti goodies.

As of late, I've been trying out a few of the new bikes and sharing my opinion(s) of their traits...from a fat-slow-old guy perspective.

And I help out with certain riders looking for a gig here-n-there.

I'm really worried that I've up-set the Pulp guy. I think he doesn't like those of us that he perceives as "too positive".

The Shop

machine
1/10/2017 7:42pm
Well since you brought it up..you do have a habit of ragging on people who give their opinions that may be considered "negative " to you, but simetimes true. Not everything has to be positive man..I think your a good guy, but you don't have to scold dudes like they are school children..just sayin.. its just moto at the end of the day.
TeamGreen
1/10/2017 7:44pm
Camp332 wrote:
Don't skip arms day bro.
Tomorrow's Desert Trail day...mostly 12oz.curls starting at the end of the ride: about 3 p.m.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
Hahahaha, twitter is so stupid
JM485
If having respect for riders and not bashing people any chance you get is a "suck hole", then I'd take it as a compliment. I used to love reading his stuff but to be honest with you, I've been reading less and less lately because it seems like his attitude has changed a lot. I'm all about calling it like you see it but there's got to be a little bit of a respect line that shouldn't be crossed.
TeamGreen
1/10/2017 7:47pm
machine wrote:
Well since you brought it up..you do have a habit of ragging on people who give their opinions that may be considered "negative " to you...
Well since you brought it up..you do have a habit of ragging on people who give their opinions that may be considered "negative " to you, but simetimes true. Not everything has to be positive man..I think your a good guy, but you don't have to scold dudes like they are school children..just sayin.. its just moto at the end of the day.
You mean guys constantly ragging on a certain rider...or two...?
My bad.

I "get" that it's the Internet; but, the Kim-n-Kanye bitching DOES get old and "The Rider of the Week to Rag-On" posts ...also ...get old.

On the other-hand...

Controversy Sells and I must be coming across as a Buzz-Kill.
Again, my bad.
TeamGreen
1/10/2017 7:49pm
JM485 wrote:
If having respect for riders and not bashing people any chance you get is a "suck hole", then I'd take it as a compliment. I used...
If having respect for riders and not bashing people any chance you get is a "suck hole", then I'd take it as a compliment. I used to love reading his stuff but to be honest with you, I've been reading less and less lately because it seems like his attitude has changed a lot. I'm all about calling it like you see it but there's got to be a little bit of a respect line that shouldn't be crossed.
Shhhhhhhhh...

Btw, is Sandhill really open, again?
scooter5002
1/10/2017 7:50pm
With that kind of Tweet, it looks like Mattress may have been cornholed himself. Or, maybe not enough recently, and he's bitter. OR.....did he get rusty tromboned? The plot thickens.........
GIwasB4
731chopper wrote:
Steve O, Your out growing your pants and look like David Lee Roth at a VH concert with a sock in your pants. Very soon your going to get smacked in the PP and sent back into Motocross oblivion. When you google MX history, your name is not going to appear.
kkawboy14
From 1 old guy to another (not that it may matter to you) but you seem ok to me Wink
TeamGreen
machine wrote:
Well since you brought it up..you do have a habit of ragging on people who give their opinions that may be considered "negative " to you...
Bye, Carl Edwards seems pissed! WTF did you do?Laughing
machine
1/10/2017 7:52pm
machine wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
You mean guys constantly ragging on a certain rider...or two...? My bad. I "get" that it's the Internet; but, the Kim-n-Kanye bitching DOES get old and...
My bad.

I "get" that it's the Internet; but, the Kim-n-Kanye bitching DOES get old and "The Rider of the Week to Rag-On" posts ...also ...get old.

On the other-hand...

Again, my bad.
No worries man, like i said I think your a stand up guy. Just some contructive input...there is that fine line I get it Wink
JPT
1/10/2017 7:55pm
Wow, that's a nasty and rather vague complaint on Mr Matthes part. Wonder if he'd be wiling to explain?
TeamGreen
machine wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
You mean guys constantly ragging on a certain rider...or two...? My bad. I "get" that it's the Internet; but, the Kim-n-Kanye bitching DOES get old and...
My bad.

On the other-hand...

Again, my bad.
machine wrote:
No worries man, like i said I think your a stand up guy. Just some contructive input...there is that fine line I get it Wink
Your Avi is simply...

Well...

America!

Nice.

Go get Carl on a dirt bike. We need him hanging out with us in MX.
machine
machine wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
That one went RIGHT over my head. ..lol...yoi mean the driver?..so confused ...Huh
Sully
1/10/2017 7:57pm
731chopper wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
I just make a few carbon & Ti goodies. As of late, I've been trying out a few of the new bikes and sharing my opinion(s)...

As of late, I've been trying out a few of the new bikes and sharing my opinion(s) of their traits...from a fat-slow-old guy perspective.

I'm really worried that I've up-set the Pulp guy. I think he doesn't like those of us that he perceives as "too positive".
I saw you on the Rip to Cabo show on Monster's YouTube channel, and if you're slow, then I don't ever need to throw a leg over a bike again...
TeamGreen
1/10/2017 7:59pm
machine wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
machine wrote:
That one went RIGHT over my head. ..lol...yoi mean the driver?..so confused ...Huh
Yup

He's quitting. Looks like he's "over it".
slipdog
1/10/2017 8:00pm

Spy photo of that Team Green guy at A1...

machine
1/10/2017 8:00pm
TeamGreen wrote:
machine wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Yup

He's quitting. Looks like he's "over it".
Damn hadnt heard that..must be the RV syndrome..lol
TeamGreen
1/10/2017 8:01pm
731chopper wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
I just make a few carbon & Ti goodies. As of late, I've been trying out a few of the new bikes and sharing my opinion(s)...

Sully wrote:
I saw you on the Rip to Cabo show on Monster's YouTube channel, and if you're slow, then I don't ever need to throw a leg...
I saw you on the Rip to Cabo show on Monster's YouTube channel, and if you're slow, then I don't ever need to throw a leg over a bike again...
Stunt double: Jeremy Martin wearing a fat suit. We don't tell no-one 'cause it's a Rockstar Husky & that's not gonna go over well at Honda.
JM485
1/10/2017 8:01pm
JM485 wrote:
If having respect for riders and not bashing people any chance you get is a "suck hole", then I'd take it as a compliment. I used...
TeamGreen wrote:
Shhhhhhhhh...

I don't think they're open to the public just yet, but soon!!! I remember my dad taking me there on $10 Wednesdays with my xr50 in the very truck I currently drive, can't wait to get out there again. I rode the track once about a year ago when a buddy got us in, but I can't wait to see how it is with a full prep and finalized design. If you come up to check it out drop me a PM. (I'd like to talk a little carbon with an expert as well just for my own education)
TeamGreen
1/10/2017 8:02pm
slipdog wrote:
Spy photo of that Team Green guy at A1... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/10/168423/s1200_Screenshot_2017_01_10_at_7.58.39_PM.jpg[/img]

Spy photo of that Team Green guy at A1...

Dude, I think Davey will want photo-credit for that.
TeamGreen
1/10/2017 8:04pm
JM485 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Shhhhhhhhh...

JM485 wrote:
I don't think they're open to the public just yet, but soon!!! I remember my dad taking me there on $10 Wednesdays with my xr50 in...
I don't think they're open to the public just yet, but soon!!! I remember my dad taking me there on $10 Wednesdays with my xr50 in the very truck I currently drive, can't wait to get out there again. I rode the track once about a year ago when a buddy got us in, but I can't wait to see how it is with a full prep and finalized design. If you come up to check it out drop me a PM. (I'd like to talk a little carbon with an expert as well just for my own education)
Nice!

Be SURE to create a thread in here announcing the opening...please!

pm me.
scooter5002
1/10/2017 8:04pm
JPT wrote:
Wow, that's a nasty and rather vague complaint on Mr Matthes part. Wonder if he'd be wiling to explain?
What's to explain John, how do you even rationalize that? Hence my post. Is he desperate to be relevant again?
ATKpilot99
1/10/2017 8:10pm
Well I guess it's more interesting than one of his I know something but can't tell anyone about it tweets.
lumpy790
1/10/2017 8:10pm
Steve who? Grinning

Thanks again for dinner TG!

Post a reply to: Dear Steve Matthes, are you mad, Bro?

The Latest