Dear Feld,

scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:40pm
i do not care i can watch a edited show 2 weeks later on Tv here, i want a live feed, just like i can get with teh natioanls, the gp's, and the australian mx series as well,

Please sort it out, even the live webcast would be better than what we have now,
|
1/5/2012 1:09pm
Dear Feld,

Please do not try and make me sit in a mile long line to get out of the pits and back into the stadium this year please.
1/5/2012 1:10pm
scott_nz wrote:
i do not care i can watch a edited show 2 weeks later on Tv here, i want a live feed, just like i can get...
i do not care i can watch a edited show 2 weeks later on Tv here, i want a live feed, just like i can get with teh natioanls, the gp's, and the australian mx series as well,

Please sort it out, even the live webcast would be better than what we have now,
and we would pay for it too, like GPs and the mx-life.tv thing.. .WORLD championship my ass!

The Shop

newmann
1/5/2012 1:15pm
scott_nz wrote:
i do not care i can watch a edited show 2 weeks later on Tv here, i want a live feed, just like i can get...

Awwww, come on now. AMA Live Timing got you down or something.....SmileTongueLaughingShocked

I know, I know, bad joke.
BESTY #72
1/5/2012 1:35pm
Dear Feld,

Instead of being greedy and upping the price of the broadcast, put the price down so international companies like Motors Tv are able to satisfy their viewers!

Surely some money is better than none? If people see that SX and MX are broadcasted live (both moto's of both classes) then more people will be interested. More interest, more demand. More demand, higher price! I don't know why/ how hard it can possibly be. But our sport is growing and the telecast/ broadcast or whatever is going backwards!

I remember all the races running live on channel 5, every weekend, every race (including Daytona!). Back then there were decent commentators too! Art Eckman, David Bailey and Davey Coombs trackside. Those guys knew what they were talking about and actually commented. Instead of "awkward silence.. Hey Jeff, you raced back in here in your professional racing days. Tell us a bit about it.. I never raced at this track.." Every race! I would kick up more of a fuss, but in comparison with Paul Malin and the GP's, they actually look good!

The AMA need to sort it out. At the end of the day, its them losing out on marketing themselves and their sport. But, I'm tired of having to wait around, or panically click every link possible from Google that says their streaming the race.. But the thing thats worse than that, is having to completely block out anything moto (which with it being A1 is impossible) and patiently wait for some xXXbigboy111XXx to upload the race on Youtube..

Kind regards!
CR250Rider
1/5/2012 1:40pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2012 1:41pm
Dear Feld,

Just give us the RACE LIVE. ( on cable tv like every other motorsport )

If you cannot do that then kindly step aside and sell it to a sensible company that will.

Thankyou,
Jeff in Bellevue
peelout
1/5/2012 2:20pm
also, lower the prices for beer. and if beer isn't allowed to be sold in the stadium (SLC), then let me bring in my own. bunch a fuckin commies
cpj36
1/5/2012 2:30pm
SPEED controls this, not Feld.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
1/5/2012 3:36pm
cpj36 wrote:
bullshit, feld signs the contract, they control it,
cpj36
1/5/2012 4:37pm
cpj36 wrote:
scott_nz wrote:
bullshit, feld signs the contract, they control it,
They may control it until signing a contract when they sell broadcast rights to Speed.
Pdub
1/5/2012 4:40pm
Dear Feld, Please do not try and make me sit in a mile long line to get out of the pits and back into the stadium...
Dear Feld,

Please do not try and make me sit in a mile long line to get out of the pits and back into the stadium this year please.
Wow, I've been asking for this for a decade... for some reason, it'll never happen.
1/5/2012 6:21pm
peelout wrote:
also, lower the prices for beer. and if beer isn't allowed to be sold in the stadium (SLC), then let me bring in my own. bunch...
also, lower the prices for beer. and if beer isn't allowed to be sold in the stadium (SLC), then let me bring in my own. bunch a fuckin commies
Peelout don't ask just smuggle it in like the rest of us. You would be surprised how many twelve ounce cans of beer you can sneak past security without being noticed.
1/5/2012 7:34pm
peelout wrote:
also, lower the prices for beer. and if beer isn't allowed to be sold in the stadium (SLC), then let me bring in my own. bunch...
HAHA it was $10 for a beer at dodger stadium last year
sharkey
1/5/2012 8:33pm
peelout wrote:
shredder23 wrote:
HAHA it was $10 for a beer at dodger stadium last year
dont you love that. you can buy a halfrack of good beer for about $15-20

Post a reply to: Dear Feld,

The Latest