Deano throws some shade..

slipdog
1/12/2019 5:37pm
426Hemi wrote:
I am guessing that since there is a lot of kids in the audience, do you really want this product promoted to them? Might as well...
I am guessing that since there is a lot of kids in the audience, do you really want this product promoted to them? Might as well bring back alcohol sponsors and cigarettes too?

Motoxdoc wrote:
It's a mistake to compare smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol to vaping CBD.
slipdog wrote:
They sell weed.

I do agree on CBD but I think the issue is the weed aspect of the business.
Well.. I did the Vitard thing and repeated information I read in a thread last week about the subject but I just went to the Ignite website and didn't find anything about them selling weed or other THC products so I'd like to retract my earlier statement and STFU on this topic.
colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
1/12/2019 5:42pm
slipdog wrote:
Well.. I did the Vitard thing and repeated information I read in a thread last week about the subject but I just went to the Ignite...
Well.. I did the Vitard thing and repeated information I read in a thread last week about the subject but I just went to the Ignite website and didn't find anything about them selling weed or other THC products so I'd like to retract my earlier statement and STFU on this topic.
Ignite sells weed. However idgaf, ought to be legal everywhere

Texas Built
1/12/2019 5:49pm
Frank wrote:
Can anyone who buys CBD oil confirm Ignite is legit product or is it just marketing hype?

Dan Bilzerian is legit!
slipdog
1/12/2019 5:53pm
slipdog wrote:
Well.. I did the Vitard thing and repeated information I read in a thread last week about the subject but I just went to the Ignite...
colintrax wrote:
Ignite sells weed. However idgaf, ought to be legal everywhere [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/12/317641/s1200_Screenshot_20190112_204103_Firefox.jpg[/img]
Ignite sells weed. However idgaf, ought to be legal everywhere

Gotcha, it's a different website for the flower. I feel it should be legal as well and have no problem with it, my take away from reading the threads last week was that was NBC's/Feld's issue with Ignite.

The Shop

Texas Built
1/12/2019 5:58pm
426Hemi wrote:
I am guessing that since there is a lot of kids in the audience, do you really want this product promoted to them? Might as well...
I am guessing that since there is a lot of kids in the audience, do you really want this product promoted to them? Might as well bring back alcohol sponsors and cigarettes too?

I'd rather my smoke weed than drink beer and be an alcoholic.
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
1/12/2019 6:09pm
If you want an anti inflammatory take turmeric
FIREfish148
1/12/2019 6:13pm
I thought it was mainly the logo that the network had a issue with. Didn't they say it was "evil"? Grinning I've tried CBD before in the drop form and it didn't seem to do much for me. Not that I have many ailments with the exception of being mentally retarded.
toroP
1/12/2019 6:18pm
I hope the next time I hear the term "shade" it's the last time
Hang in there, grandpa. Get your revenge with that senior discount.
colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
1/12/2019 6:20pm
mx 219 wrote:
I've tried tumeric with only marginal success, and several ruined dinners because I dont know how to cook with it.
Tried CBD for the first time yesterday and feel pretty damn good. It ain't magic, but so far seems the most effective.
Brent
1/12/2019 7:56pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2019 7:59pm
You don't need to vape it, either; it comes is pills, oils, topical lotions, etc. CBD, while it hasn't been vetted by the FDA, has shown...
You don't need to vape it, either; it comes is pills, oils, topical lotions, etc. CBD, while it hasn't been vetted by the FDA, has shown in multiple studies to have strong anti-inflammatory properties. That makes it great for, well, so many things, really. There are also many cases of CBD helping those with depression, headaches and mood issues. And good CBD products are refined and have no THC, which is the element in marijuana that gets you high. This is a legit product but most people don't know enough about it to make informed opinions on it. NBC is one of them.
Listen to Pingree.

I thought CBD was snake oil bullshit until my wife talked me into trying it for a week, it is the real deal for pain relief.

I don’t use the brand that Wilson endorses, there are lots of other options for good quality CBD oil available in lots of places.
Brent
1/12/2019 8:02pm
You don't need to vape it, either; it comes is pills, oils, topical lotions, etc. CBD, while it hasn't been vetted by the FDA, has shown...
You don't need to vape it, either; it comes is pills, oils, topical lotions, etc. CBD, while it hasn't been vetted by the FDA, has shown in multiple studies to have strong anti-inflammatory properties. That makes it great for, well, so many things, really. There are also many cases of CBD helping those with depression, headaches and mood issues. And good CBD products are refined and have no THC, which is the element in marijuana that gets you high. This is a legit product but most people don't know enough about it to make informed opinions on it. NBC is one of them.
Brent wrote:
Listen to Pingree. I thought CBD was snake oil bullshit until my wife talked me into trying it for a week, it is the real deal...
Listen to Pingree.

I thought CBD was snake oil bullshit until my wife talked me into trying it for a week, it is the real deal for pain relief.

I don’t use the brand that Wilson endorses, there are lots of other options for good quality CBD oil available in lots of places.

bmartens
1/12/2019 9:46pm
mx 219 wrote:
No money in selling turmeric.
drt410
1/12/2019 10:03pm
bvm111 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/12/317626/s1200_409429AC_12B2_4A8A_8D99_B56A1169861F.jpg[/img] He has it on his shroud here in PHX as well!

He has it on his shroud here in PHX as well!
Friggin love Deano man. NEVER in sx history have you seen some1 let their nuts hang like this. Hes doin it on his own so what r they gonna do lolll. Hes throwin 2 birds up by writing censored on it. Youd never see tape... or a joke EVER on a bike with a factory engine. What a friggin boss.
drt410
1/12/2019 10:05pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
It's a mistake to compare smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol to vaping CBD.
slipdog wrote:
They sell weed.

slipdog wrote:
Michael Lindsay said that, thats why I, you...etc believed it. I still havent went so Ill take ur new word for it lol.
1983YZ125
Fantasy
1694th
1/13/2019 6:07am
slipdog wrote:
They sell weed.

Why does it matter? As long as states keep voting to make it legal censoring is useless. It's going to continue to be a controversial topic that will be discussed regardless of a little sticker on a side of a dirt bike.

fcr
1/13/2019 6:20am
I hope the next time I hear the term "shade" it's the last time
Yep
slipdog
1/13/2019 8:49am
slipdog wrote:
They sell weed.

1983YZ125 wrote:
Why does it matter? As long as states keep voting to make it legal censoring is useless. It's going to continue to be a controversial topic...
Why does it matter? As long as states keep voting to make it legal censoring is useless. It's going to continue to be a controversial topic that will be discussed regardless of a little sticker on a side of a dirt bike.

It doesn't matter to me. That is the reason that was thrown around last weekend as to why they censored the logo, not wanting to allow the promotion of a company that sells a federally illegal drug.
brocster
1/13/2019 9:35am
mx 219 wrote:
Been taking tumeric with little to no effect for quite some time. To get the benefit from tumeric it has to have another ingredient with it (think its black pepper) to trigger it’s anti inflammatory properties. Tumeric alone does nothing in this regard.

In constant search for relief from an ankle injury I’ll be giving CBD oil a shot and need to find one that has 0% THC as I am subjected to random testing for work. In support of Ignite supporting Deano I’ll be looking into the brand for sure.
Nighttrain
1/13/2019 9:42am
I, too, will try CBD oil and will source it from Ignite to support a sponsor of SX. In the past few years I’ve eaten fresh cayenne peppers to treat pain and inflammation. Whichever joint is hurting is forgotten while my mouth burns from the hot peppers. The next day exit burn is tough to get used to, though.
SwingHard
1/13/2019 9:53am
mx 219 wrote:
brocster wrote:
Been taking tumeric with little to no effect for quite some time. To get the benefit from tumeric it has to have another ingredient with it...
Been taking tumeric with little to no effect for quite some time. To get the benefit from tumeric it has to have another ingredient with it (think its black pepper) to trigger it’s anti inflammatory properties. Tumeric alone does nothing in this regard.

In constant search for relief from an ankle injury I’ll be giving CBD oil a shot and need to find one that has 0% THC as I am subjected to random testing for work. In support of Ignite supporting Deano I’ll be looking into the brand for sure.
You may wanna give Curamin a try,I've had some pretty good results from this. Do some research on it,it may help.
Flatliner
1/13/2019 9:54am
I know quite a few people who give cbd to older puppers. The difference is noticeable in how spry they are. Clearly have less pain, and are more inclined to run around.

Post a reply to: Deano throws some shade..

The Latest