Deano and a Good Hair Day.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2017 4:42 PM

Can someone post Dean Wilson's podium interview with Georgia ? Lots of bloopers during the race broadcast but Deano was hilarious, maybe had a few gulps of bubbly before the interview ? Anyway, look for him on the podium more often if he has more good hair days. laughing laughing

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/22/2017 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2017 5:05 PM

About 7 seconds in:

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/22/2017 5:07 PM

kzizok wrote:

About 7 seconds in:

That's a good one too ! Thanks kzizok.

|

7/22/2017 6:02 PM

During all the save Deano talk earlier this year, Tim Ferry tweeted "dont worry about deano, he will be just fine".

Tim had the big picture at that time

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

7/22/2017 6:16 PM

kzizok wrote:

About 7 seconds in:

ledger wrote:

That's a good one too ! Thanks kzizok.

Ha! Good one indeed!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/22/2017 6:39 PM

That Sammy Brooks interview is funny!

Haha, he was totally committed to that.

|

7/22/2017 6:55 PM

Deano always sounds a couple sheets to the wind. It's the Scottish in him. The Scottish are rad. Weird, but rad.

Good ride by Beano Deano today.

|

7/22/2017 8:17 PM

Swann wrote:

Deano always sounds a couple sheets to the wind. It's the Scottish in him. The Scottish are rad. Weird, but rad.

Good ride by Beano Deano today.

10-4, he was almost off the radar, now he's proven himself and back in the spotlight. Hope he stays healthy, strong and continues to have good hair day's, lol.

|

7/22/2017 8:43 PM

?start=2385
|

7/22/2017 9:11 PM

F.B wrote:

?start=2385

Thank you so much F.B, !! I'd buy a round or two for you if I could. Maybe this was Deano's attempt at trying to sound Southern, IDK. Thanks again.

|

7/22/2017 9:13 PM

I missed it,did he answer someone else's question during the press conference again? I keed I keed. stoked for deano!

|

7/22/2017 10:08 PM

F.B wrote:

?start=2385

Thank you sir

|

7/23/2017 12:18 AM

Happy we have another guy battling for podiums. From where he started the year, whats not to like? Really stoked he's doing so well. It's been awhile, he deserves it.

|

7/23/2017 12:52 AM

lol awesome!

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

7/23/2017 8:52 AM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

Happy we have another guy battling for podiums. From where he started the year, whats not to like? Really stoked he's doing so well. It's been awhile, he deserves it.

^^This. How can anyone not feel that way "aboot' Deano after all he's been through. He's been putting in some great mojo's - super pumped for him

|