Deano

StevieTimes
9/11/2018 6:50pm
Dean has passion for the sport and for life. He has made me a fan both on and off the track.

He is also a great ambassador for Husky.

kkawboy14
9/11/2018 8:24pm
Aldon has thee hypnosis part of his program that nobody else has!
PJRAUS
9/12/2018 2:36am
davistld01 wrote:
Wonder if Deano will train with Aldon this season. I think that might get him to that "next level".
ML512 wrote:
He'll continue with Tyla Rattray.

Aldon's four man crew will be Marvin Musquin, Cooper Webb, Zach Osborne and one 250 rider...
davistld01 wrote:
Not to slam Tyla or his abilities as a rider and maybe even a trainer...but aside from injuries being a huge setback for Dean, he seems...
Not to slam Tyla or his abilities as a rider and maybe even a trainer...but aside from injuries being a huge setback for Dean, he seems to lack the "fire" and outright aggressiveness that the guys who train with Aldon exhibit. Different strokes and all, I understand...but I hope he finds what's been lacking to propel Dean the upper five consistently.
Well I think that makes sense for some riders...if you are training with 2 or 3 top level guys that are your main competition, then its natural that they will all push to be better than the others ,therefore raising the bar. However this doesn't hold true for everyone as Tomac trains in isolation and is pretty much the top guy..
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/12/2018 2:46am
ML512 wrote:

Aldon's four man crew will be Marvin Musquin, Cooper Webb, Zach Osborne and one 250 rider...
lleyden wrote:
Really, no Jason?

lleyden wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/10/286487/s1200_IMG_8627.jpg[/img]

I thought Luke was the only one who calls me that Laughing oh well, I’m not always right. Had enough people pass the info on so it’s what I have to go off of. Tongue

The Shop

observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
9/12/2018 5:29am Edited Date/Time 9/12/2018 5:31am
I believe I’ve said this before, but research says parents who buy parenting books are more likely to be better parents. Not because they bought the books, but because they cared enough and were competent enough in the first place to seek out help. They were already at an advantage because they show a willingness to use any resource necessary to do it the right way.

That, in my opinion, is the same psychology behind any and every rider Aldon has. He hasn’t taken a 15th place guy and turned him into a champion. He’s actually incredibly overconfident in his ability to coach motocross athletes for someone who is incapable of riding better than, well, even myself. He’s obviously capable of being a great physical trainer but when he was giving Dungey riding input in multiple videos it made me cringe.
swtwtwtw
9/12/2018 5:38am
I agree with an earlier post, Dean has been dialing it back a bit to stay injury free in order to finish seasons. However, I do think him and Jason were foolish to practice at Glen Helen on Thursdays without using Good riding sense around others.
Racer111
9/12/2018 5:43am
davistld01 wrote:
Wonder if Deano will train with Aldon this season. I think that might get him to that "next level".
ML512 wrote:

DonM wrote:
No Jason? Haven't heard that yet...
Yeah! I haven’t heard that either. I think someone wants to “think” they know, but really don’t. If Anderson left Aldon, we would have heard about it from somewhere.
BobKerr
9/12/2018 5:45am Edited Date/Time 9/12/2018 5:46am
ML512 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:
Not to slam Tyla or his abilities as a rider and maybe even a trainer...but aside from injuries being a huge setback for Dean, he seems...
Not to slam Tyla or his abilities as a rider and maybe even a trainer...but aside from injuries being a huge setback for Dean, he seems to lack the "fire" and outright aggressiveness that the guys who train with Aldon exhibit. Different strokes and all, I understand...but I hope he finds what's been lacking to propel Dean the upper five consistently.
Moto96 wrote:
If I was Anderson, I'd pay to go up to Elis. Not that far from home.
That is an interesting thought. I wonder if living at higher altitude would cure his recent problems that he has been having at the higher elevation races. I don't get the feeling that Eli would want to train with someone competing against him in the 450 class, but maybe I am wrong. Obviously Marvin and Jason couldn't make their relationship work after Dungey left since they were both trying to establish themselves as the top dog.
MXD
9/12/2018 6:04am
Moto96 wrote:
I believe Jason suffers from altitude sickness.
Dougy1
9/12/2018 11:03am
I believe I’ve said this before, but research says parents who buy parenting books are more likely to be better parents. Not because they bought the...
I believe I’ve said this before, but research says parents who buy parenting books are more likely to be better parents. Not because they bought the books, but because they cared enough and were competent enough in the first place to seek out help. They were already at an advantage because they show a willingness to use any resource necessary to do it the right way.

That, in my opinion, is the same psychology behind any and every rider Aldon has. He hasn’t taken a 15th place guy and turned him into a champion. He’s actually incredibly overconfident in his ability to coach motocross athletes for someone who is incapable of riding better than, well, even myself. He’s obviously capable of being a great physical trainer but when he was giving Dungey riding input in multiple videos it made me cringe.
I know some coaches from other sports sort of similar weren't great athletes in that field but just got a core group of elite athletes and just made a program based around repetition and they got the results.. Not particularly because of his coaching but more around doing lots and lots of work an constantly pushing each other. . Not to say Aldon doesn't have some science in what he's doing but getting good athletes or potential and loading their program can work.. So I understand what your getting at.
HusqFan3
9/12/2018 1:04pm
DonM wrote:
Yep he's back
Interesting. I noticed the same yesterday and assumed it was a mistake since i hadn’t read any other announcements.
agn5009
9/12/2018 1:19pm
I believe I’ve said this before, but research says parents who buy parenting books are more likely to be better parents. Not because they bought the...

It works and that's all that matters. Riders pay him to train them, they get results from his program more often than not and he makes a living. Everyone involved wins. I don't get why people try to discredit absolutely everything. Makes no sense.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/12/2018 2:25pm

What about Genie Carmichael? Ever seen her ride or race a dirt bike? I haven't and she gives plenty of riding advice to riders.

What about Colleen Millsaps?
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
9/12/2018 7:19pm
Moto96 wrote:
MXD wrote:
I believe Jason suffers from altitude sickness.
Eli doesn't even like posting riding videos on social media where his competitors can get a glimpse of what he's bringing to the table, no chance he's letting one of his biggest rivals in. My guess is when JMart moves up he'll be run out of cortez aswell.

Austin Forkner is someone i think would benefit from being in Colorado, i don't think the door will be swung open for someone on Anderson's level though.

Post a reply to: Deano

The Latest