Deano

mxgoon
1/29/2017 1:31am
Pretty impressive so far for a full privateer setup. Giving it to some factory guys on the reg.

Hope he finds enough support to make it to all the rounds.
|
Crush
1/29/2017 1:37am
He looks like he is starting to flow again... be interesting to see what he'd do with a start.
Rowlands
1/29/2017 1:41am
Just finishing mains must feel good for him. He's doing great but would love to see him inside the top 10
YamaLink
1/29/2017 6:07am
If he finishes the year healthy it'd be better than a few top 10 THEN wreck out. Pulling for Wilson each round!
oshow
1/29/2017 6:11am
Yamaha should be giving him bikes.

I hope they realize this ASAP

The Shop

CLT809
Fantasy
9th
1/29/2017 6:25am
My hypothesis (warning, pure speculation): he ends up riding east coast on a Trader's Yamaha.

Basis for my guess:
-Trader's commented on his Instagram before supercross started offering the ride.
-the move to O'Neal seemed surprising, but that's what Trader's is in, so maybe he does his own thing west coast where that team doesn't race, then hops in the rig at the east coast rounds, his gear deal isn't conflicting. (Pro Circuit is also another big mutual sponsor).

I could be, and probably am completely wrong though.
Mr.Fuller87
1/29/2017 7:49am
Just from his IG posts a lot of people are stepping in to lend a and hand to good ol Deano. Other mechanics from other teams. That's why I love this sport so much. The brotherhood and love of the sport.
mxjeff575
1/29/2017 8:29am
How many races is he planning to ride as a privateer? He's been solid so far this season, it would be a shame to see him close up shop in a week or two.
1/29/2017 8:58am
CLT809 wrote:
My hypothesis (warning, pure speculation): he ends up riding east coast on a Trader's Yamaha. Basis for my guess: -Trader's commented on his Instagram before supercross...
My hypothesis (warning, pure speculation): he ends up riding east coast on a Trader's Yamaha.

Basis for my guess:
-Trader's commented on his Instagram before supercross started offering the ride.
-the move to O'Neal seemed surprising, but that's what Trader's is in, so maybe he does his own thing west coast where that team doesn't race, then hops in the rig at the east coast rounds, his gear deal isn't conflicting. (Pro Circuit is also another big mutual sponsor).

The PC "deal" is very interesting to me.

Does Mitch throw parts at any other 450 rider? We all know he's wanted to dabble in the 450 class for a while. I think its awesome he helps out someone like Dean and even more interesting is that he's on a Yamaha. Seems like Kawasaki wouldn't really care for that too much.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/29/2017 8:58am
mxjeff575 wrote:
How many races is he planning to ride as a privateer? He's been solid so far this season, it would be a shame to see him...
How many races is he planning to ride as a privateer? He's been solid so far this season, it would be a shame to see him close up shop in a week or two.
I believe he's doing the first 5 or 6 races. Not sure if he's planning on making the drive to Arlington for round 6. Hopefully he picks up more support to do the rest of the series. He needs to be out there with the rest of them.
Flatliner
1/29/2017 9:02am
CLT809 wrote:
My hypothesis (warning, pure speculation): he ends up riding east coast on a Trader's Yamaha. Basis for my guess: -Trader's commented on his Instagram before supercross...

Basis for my guess:

The PC "deal" is very interesting to me. Does Mitch throw parts at any other 450 rider? We all know he's wanted to dabble in the...

Does Mitch throw parts at any other 450 rider? We all know he's wanted to dabble in the 450 class for a while. I think its awesome he helps out someone like Dean and even more interesting is that he's on a Yamaha. Seems like Kawasaki wouldn't really care for that too much.
I don't think is a big deal. He's played a role with plenty of big class bikes over the years while running the Kawasaki team.

ML512
Fantasy
36th
1/29/2017 9:06am
CLT809 wrote:

Basis for my guess:

The PC "deal" is very interesting to me. Does Mitch throw parts at any other 450 rider? We all know he's wanted to dabble in the...

Pro Circuit supplies exhaust systems for the factory Yamaha team. Dean got an exhaust from Mitch, he has a PC head (but I actually think that came from a buddy that already had one done), PC piston, and a GET ignition they setup for him.
TeamGreen
1/29/2017 9:07am
CLT809 wrote:

Basis for my guess:

I sooooooo hope you're right.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
1/29/2017 9:07am
CLT809 wrote:

Basis for my guess:

Dean was originally only planning on racing through Oakland... I'll check with him to see if things changed.

O'Neal has nothing to do with Trader's and Dean isn't racing under their tent.
mxjeff575
1/29/2017 9:31am
mxjeff575 wrote:
How many races is he planning to ride as a privateer? He's been solid so far this season, it would be a shame to see him...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I believe he's doing the first 5 or 6 races. Not sure if he's planning on making the drive to Arlington for round 6. Hopefully he...
I believe he's doing the first 5 or 6 races. Not sure if he's planning on making the drive to Arlington for round 6. Hopefully he picks up more support to do the rest of the series. He needs to be out there with the rest of them.
That's what I thought I remembered. He's been too solid for next week's race in Oakland to be the end of the road. I hope something materializes for him.
Crush
1/29/2017 9:34am
oshow wrote:

I can't believe they haven't at least got him in the trailer with no salary. Let O-Neal and whoever else pay him gas money, but I bet he's improved again with the team input on the bike... Especially now!
ML512
Fantasy
36th
1/29/2017 9:35am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2017 9:36am
oshow wrote:

Both of his bikes came from Yamaha, along with his works KYB suspension.
oshow
1/29/2017 9:36am
CLT809 wrote:

Basis for my guess:

Dean is in the Pro Circuit Family.
oshow
1/29/2017 9:39am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2017 9:40am
oshow wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Both of his bikes came from Yamaha, along with his works KYB suspension.
Yes they did. My point was about what they mentioned last night that he has a practice bike and a race bike and he's trying to keep the hours down on the race bike because of wear and tear.

Seems like Yamaha would be keeping him in fresh parts too
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
1/29/2017 9:41am
With Roczen out and depending on Weston's health he sits 10th in the points of you subtract those two.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
1/29/2017 9:44am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2017 9:52am
oshow wrote:
Yes they did. My point was about what they mentioned last night that he has a practice bike and a race bike and he's trying to...
Yes they did. My point was about what they mentioned last night that he has a practice bike and a race bike and he's trying to keep the hours down on the race bike because of wear and tear.

They're rotating him some parts. I think the biggest thing there about what Jenny said was when Dean's practice bike needs overhauls (because he doesn't have a full-time mechanic and spare bikes ready), he's having to ride his race bike. I'm by no means saying Dean has it good, he needs way more help, I was really crossing my fingers that Honda would take him and place him on Ken's bike... I'm just trying to make sure people don't miss-understand the situation and get the impression that Yamaha isn't helping him at all. They are helping, Dean's grateful for that help, but more would always be nice.
oshow
1/29/2017 9:50am
oshow wrote:
Yes they did. My point was about what they mentioned last night that he has a practice bike and a race bike and he's trying to...

ML512 wrote:
They're rotating him some parts. I think the biggest thing there about what Jenny said was when Dean's practice bike needs overhauls (because he doesn't have...
They're rotating him some parts. I think the biggest thing there about what Jenny said was when Dean's practice bike needs overhauls (because he doesn't have a full-time mechanic and spare bikes ready), he's having to ride his race bike. I'm by no means saying Dean has it good, he needs way more help, I was really crossing my fingers that Honda would take him and place him on Ken's bike... I'm just trying to make sure people don't miss-understand the situation and get the impression that Yamaha isn't helping him at all. They are helping, Dean's grateful for that help, but more would always be nice.
Yes, that's what I figured Ralph was saying it for, to help Dean get more support.

Hopefully it happens
1/29/2017 10:03am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2017 10:44am
If you watch Deano's corner speed he's there, It's only a matter of time before the confidence hits him and that deano flow starts to kick in. He seems to be able to pass people really easily but the ability to run down riders is lacking....It looks to me like he just hesitates to set-up the rhythum lanes and whoops.

BTW....he just posted next week is his last race.
Crush
1/29/2017 10:08am
ML512 wrote:
They're rotating him some parts. I think the biggest thing there about what Jenny said was when Dean's practice bike needs overhauls (because he doesn't have...
I've read and heard from his mech's that Deano thrashes bikes too... Perijbinosjajajnansnsan or however you spell his name said he just ruins them.
Sargent Rock
1/29/2017 10:50am
Doing alot with the Yamaha, super disadvantage. As compared to factory supported guys.

Post a reply to: Deano

The Latest