Dean Wilson (Back) to Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2019 10:34 AM

ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING ANNOUNCES DEAN WILSON TO THE TEAM

Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing is excited to have Dean Wilson back to the team, racing in the 450SX premier class. Wilson will start this coming weekend, racing in Minneapolis, Minnesota through the remainder of the AMA Supercross World Championship, where he currently tied for fifth in points for title contention.

Dean Wilson: “I am really excited to be back with the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna team. They have been a great help with my privateer effort. I am looking forward to putting in good results and making everyone proud.”

Bobby Hewitt: “Dean has been a part of our program for many years. I am very excited to have him back under the truck for the remainder of the 2019 AMA Supercross Championship Series.”

|

2/5/2019 10:37 AM

Congrats to Deano!

|

2/5/2019 10:38 AM

Im happy for deano butttt the only reason he got back on the team is because Anderson is out.

|

2/5/2019 10:42 AM

fourfourone wrote:

Im happy for deano butttt the only reason he got back on the team is because Anderson is out.

Wow you are a genius, thanks for pointing that out.

|

2/5/2019 10:43 AM

fourfourone wrote:

Photo
|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

2/5/2019 10:45 AM

I hope dean is making some money.

As cool as this is, it’s a bummer they wouldn’t give him an outdoor ride for saving their ass.

|

2/5/2019 10:46 AM

Ignite new team title sponsor?

|

2/5/2019 10:53 AM

Yeah it shitty Dean got a better ride,Would you have told Husky to pound sand because they asked you back?

|

2/5/2019 10:54 AM

I get it but its still kind of a slap in the face.

|

2/5/2019 10:55 AM

neverwas wrote:

Yeah it shitty Dean got a better ride,Would you have told Husky to pound sand because they asked you back?

how would you feel if the company you worked for let you go because one of your coworker was better then you and could only afford that person. That person then leaves and they want to hire you back. You cant tell me that wouldn't bother you.

|

2/5/2019 10:56 AM

fourfourone wrote:

Oh that, and probably because you are too busy to take the spot?

|

2/5/2019 10:58 AM

fourfourone wrote:

Hammer 663s wrote:

Oh that, and probably because you are too busy to take the spot?

what?

|

2/5/2019 10:59 AM

It would be awesome if he won a bunch of rounds and had a one race points lead going into Vegas...and then dropped their ass for another bike deal right before he won the SX title.

|

2017 CRF450r

2/5/2019 11:03 AM

Good timing since his bike probably got tossed in the dumpster after limegate. Awesome for him to get the shot and I hope this becomes a more permanent thing for next year.

|

2/5/2019 11:06 AM

I'm not knocking deano. Im saying how crappy it is to drop someone from a team and then rehire them because there first choice is out injured.

Just like Marv when he didn't get picked for des nations. Once Febvre was injured he declined to race for France.

|

2/5/2019 11:09 AM

Kind of disappointing that it is only a SX deal. I hope he can figure something out for the nationals!

|

2/5/2019 11:10 AM

Will Deano have to drop all his sponsors / people who have stuck by him and go with Rockstar's?.

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

2/5/2019 11:13 AM

fourfourone wrote:

Dunno about that. I've heard rumors of Zach hitting the deck again.

|

2/5/2019 11:14 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Kind of disappointing that it is only a SX deal. I hope he can figure something out for the nationals!

Agreed. He should have held out until they extended it through the nats.

|

2/5/2019 11:15 AM

GuyB wrote:

NOOOOO!!!!

|

2/5/2019 11:17 AM

fourfourone wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Oh no..

I guess there hasn’t been an official release saying he will be back this weekend either. Fuhq.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

2/5/2019 11:17 AM

nascarnate326 wrote:

I hope dean is making some money.

As cool as this is, it’s a bummer they wouldn’t give him an outdoor ride for saving their ass.

I hope so too. If I recall correctly Phil Nicolette was on pulpmx saying fill in riders don’t make very much money.

|

2/5/2019 11:18 AM

fourfourone wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Oh shit Gibby droppin bomz

|

2/5/2019 11:19 AM

fourfourone wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Dimblewambie wrote:

Oh no..

I guess there hasn’t been an official release saying he will be back this weekend either. Fuhq.

yes there has

|

2/5/2019 11:21 AM

fourfourone wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Dimblewambie wrote:

Oh no..

https://motocrossactionmag.com/zach-osborne-back-from-injury-will-line-up-at-minneapolis-supercross/?fbclid=IwAR3BfrdIB0OkASwegibHy7l_SksxKshJuwasJf0YVGubH4k0qVS4xkcyBns
|

Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 11:32 AM

They have a guy who won the 450 title last year and another who won the 250 east sx title last year. What were they supposed to do? Drop one of those guys for someone who is typically a 5th to 10th place finisher? I love Dean but come on, think logically.

Also, from what I understand Husky has still been there for Dean and supported him in a big way. Dean and Husky seemingly maintained a good relationship.

Edit: meant to quote fourfourones post.

|

fourfourone wrote:

GuyB wrote:

This has to be true, GuyB would not kid about an injury! I still hope it was a backhand remark to fourfourone.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

2/5/2019 11:23 AM

fourfourone wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Say it ain’t so sad

|

2/5/2019 11:29 AM

fourfourone wrote:

GuyB wrote:

That is the only thing that makes sense - I saw the title and immediately thought - what happened to Osborne now? They would have signed Wilson a lot quicker if it was just because of Anderson’s injury - appreciate any updates as you hear them Mr. B.

|

2/5/2019 11:31 AM

fourfourone wrote:

Thank you Captain Obvious.

I hope your hotel commercials are still going well.

Me? I'm shocked!
I can't believe DeanO's going Full Factory.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.