Your link doesn't work.

|

1/23/2015 7:35 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Your link doesn't work.

laughing
|

1/23/2015 7:36 AM

He's been riding for Mitch, how could he retire?

|

1/23/2015 7:40 AM

Photo

Damn...
|

1/23/2015 7:41 AM

damn.....

|

rickys james mc hannah 469...ama pro career wins...and counting
which means these riders have an average of 92 wins ea...
which is equal to over 3 years of winning every single sx and natl each...
15 years of absolute total 100% domination ...just sayin' ...

1/23/2015 7:42 AM

Holy fuck balls

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

1/23/2015 7:44 AM

Well damn.

|

1/23/2015 7:44 AM

Injuries are piling up already.

Get well soon Dean!

|

1/23/2015 7:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2015 7:49 AM

Always liked his sense of humor since he has been here. Talented and funny. Bummer to see the down side of this sport suck the spirit out of guys like him.

In this day and age though, he could realistically be on the line for the outdoors couldn't he? I was back on the bike in six months with mediocre healthcare and rehab 20 years ago. Seems like things could have advanced enough to get it down to 4-5 months now??? Maybe?

|

1/23/2015 7:52 AM

That's four guys out already. Gutted for Dean, seemed to be getting to grips with his arm pump issues too at A2. He's had a tough few years, hopefully he can come back and be a contender again, in AMA or even a change of scenery and do GPs, he is a better outdoor rider anyway and sx is very risky.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

1/23/2015 7:56 AM

He'll be back

|

1/23/2015 7:57 AM

Bummed for the dude, but I think he's being a little dramatic. Just like Newman just said (4-5 months he's back). Riders have come back from much more at way older ages.

Also where is he going to get this "normal" job? It's tough out there in the streets. There's dudes with MBA's sitting the couch.

|

1/23/2015 7:58 AM

Geez...And he just got signed up with a new training program with some Redbull help...best finish of the year at A2. ..

As usual when injuries happen to our favorite riders I offer up this advice, DO NOT RETURN UNTIL YOU ARE 100% HEALED.

Thanks.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

1/23/2015 8:00 AM

Heres'sJohnny wrote:

Bummed for the dude, but I think he's being a little dramatic. Just like Newman just said (4-5 months he's back). Riders have ...more

He could be an extra in any Liam Neeson films?

He could go all DV and become a Vitard. I think he would fit in well here actually. Sense of humor, gets a little emotional at times. cool

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

1/23/2015 8:01 AM

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! sad sad sad

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

1/23/2015 8:02 AM

That's terrible news, the poor guy can't stay injury free and build any kind of momentum.

|

1/23/2015 8:03 AM

Heres'sJohnny wrote:

Bummed for the dude, but I think he's being a little dramatic. Just like Newman just said (4-5 months he's back). Riders have ...more

I don't think he's being dramatic. You guys have no idea how demoralizing and painful that injury after injury can be. But I do think he'll be back.

|

Some people will try to find what's wrong with you because they can't handle what's right with you.

1/23/2015 8:04 AM

mccread wrote:

That's four guys out already. Gutted for Dean, seemed to be getting to grips with his arm pump issues too at A2. He's had a ...more

At least Brayton and Peick don't have season ending injuries.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

1/23/2015 8:13 AM

Damn it this sucks!!!! I hate to see injuries pile up on a guy like that, hopefully he can heal up 100% and make a strong push later this year.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

1/23/2015 8:25 AM

Must be unbelievably tough to try and come to terms with.

Get better soon Deano.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

1/23/2015 8:28 AM

Heres'sJohnny wrote:

Ya like he has made no connections in his life. Seems to me Former national champions don't struggle to find real jobs, especially in the industry. But try again retard

|

1/23/2015 8:30 AM

Heres'sJohnny wrote:

mom241 wrote:

I don't think he's being dramatic. You guys have no idea how demoralizing and painful that injury after injury can be. But I ...more

Oh, I know. Even at my "never was fast to begin with" pace I remember parking all my stuff and getting a car project to keep my mind off of bikes. First time back on a bike was about six months later and I won 6 out of 8 motos that weekend! That car project???? Well, young son who hadn't been born yet decided he wanted to finish it to a point that he could drive it before heading off to boot camp.smile

I suspect a few months off the bike and Deano will be foaming at the mouth to get back on it.

|

1/23/2015 8:33 AM

Heres'sJohnny wrote:

Trav138 wrote:

Ya like he has made no connections in his life. Seems to me Former national champions don't struggle to find real jobs, ...more

I would agree but I would also not call a job in the industry a great career with big earning potential. But that is just me.

|

1/23/2015 8:35 AM

newmann wrote:

Always liked his sense of humor since he has been here. Talented and funny. Bummer to see the down side of this sport suck the ...more

He could be riding by 4-5 months (I rode at 6 months with just an ACL), but the replaced ligaments are not fully healed yet and in place securely till close to a year. He could try to come back early but that would put him in jeopardy of hurting it again.

It really does suck to hear for Deano. I think he's a better outdoor rider and maybe something like the GP's could be in his future.

|

1/23/2015 8:41 AM

Heres'sJohnny wrote:

Trav138 wrote:

Ya like he has made no connections in his life. Seems to me Former national champions don't struggle to find real jobs, ...more

jhansen510 wrote:

I would agree but I would also not call a job in the industry a great career with big earning potential. But that is just me. ...more

Ya most jobs. Kinda depends on what it is. He is young enough to do whatever he wants, and has a much better start than most. he has accomplished a lot so far and should't sell him short because the job market sucks so to speak. Hope he heals up quick and whatever he decides i wish him well

|

1/23/2015 8:44 AM

Trav138 wrote:

Wasn't trying to be a dick at all, just saying the real world ain't all that cool (work wise)
Thanks for calling me a retard though.

|

1/23/2015 8:47 AM

Booh! That sucks!!!! The kid needs a break!

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

1/23/2015 8:51 AM

Sucks, and I was just telling someone about the video on Instagram he posted on Wednesday of him training in short shorts. Great video if you haven't seen it.

|

1/23/2015 9:01 AM

The start of the season must be mentally hard too, you do all that work for months with a new team who put their faith in you and then it's over, add in being injured season after season and it has to be tough to not get very down initially, Hopefully Dean can get the injury fixed without any complications and stay injury free to get some momentum, he's trying to do things right and deserves some luck.

Injuries are the worst part about this sport

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC