Dean Wilson, footpeg up the butt.

moto9
Edited Date/Time 4/21/2022 6:17pm
Holy Jesus, mother of god
Listening to DW explain his crash and getting a foot peg in his ass was definitely chringe-worthy!
You can hear it on the pulp show, but 10'' deep and about 4'' wide gaping hole that can't be closed up.
It has to heal from the inside out, so it has to be packed with gauze....like WOW
Lucky it didn't actually cut into the anal canal or he's be wearing a bag out of his stomach.
Then to hear about the person in his room shitting in a bucket and lingering smell in his room all night.
Poor Dino, man I feel for the guy, he's had some bad luck these past few seasons.
|
Motoxdoc
4/19/2022 6:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2022 6:14pm
After that accident, every time I say Deano’s name I feel obligated to put poor in front of it….Poor Deano! If he is able to race competitively again, it will be nothing short of miraculous or heroic…let alone if he can climb back to the top 10. One other word I might use to describe Deano’s career…perseverance. Here’s to hoping one of the most likable racers returns to the circuit!
aeffertz
4/19/2022 6:21pm
Just setting the record straight since OP’s title is weird and this thread keeps hovering towards the top… Deano did not get his asshole raped by a foot peg. It ripped into his butt cheek.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
4/19/2022 6:35pm
Was going to start a thread but I’ll ask here. How is it 10” deep?? I thought he meant 10” long but then he said 4” wide. So he’s not a very big guy, so is it going cross direction?? I’m so confused!!
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
4/19/2022 6:44pm
If Deano doesn't have bad luck he'd have none at all.
TM

The Shop

mxfuture
4/19/2022 6:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2022 6:56pm
moto9 wrote:
Holy Jesus, mother of god Listening to DW explain his crash and getting a foot peg in his ass was definitely chringe-worthy! You can hear it...
Holy Jesus, mother of god
Listening to DW explain his crash and getting a foot peg in his ass was definitely chringe-worthy!
You can hear it on the pulp show, but 10'' deep and about 4'' wide gaping hole that can't be closed up.
It has to heal from the inside out, so it has to be packed with gauze....like WOW
Lucky it didn't actually cut into the anal canal or he's be wearing a bag out of his stomach.
Then to hear about the person in his room shitting in a bucket and lingering smell in his room all night.
Poor Dino, man I feel for the guy, he's had some bad luck these past few seasons.
wtf..... time to tune in

thanks for posting. you weren't kidding!

Deano is the best!
McG194
4/19/2022 8:04pm
aeffertz wrote:
Just setting the record straight since OP’s title is weird and this thread keeps hovering towards the top… Deano did not get his asshole raped by...
Just setting the record straight since OP’s title is weird and this thread keeps hovering towards the top… Deano did not get his asshole raped by a foot peg. It ripped into his butt cheek.
Don't be crude, it's not "asshole" it's rectum.

Yeah, it rectum, damn near killed em.
moto9
4/20/2022 1:13am
aeffertz wrote:
Just setting the record straight since OP’s title is weird and this thread keeps hovering towards the top… Deano did not get his asshole raped by...
Dude,
Did you listen to the pod cast?
He said the doctors were very concerned that it may have ripped into his anus.
And he said he has a hematoma pressing on his anus, so it was very close.
4/20/2022 1:37am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2022 1:37am
I bet he ended up at the downtown St. Louis trauma center, and that place is gnarly. My mother in law had to go there one time and only got to go right back to a room because they couldn't get a blood pressure reading on her. She was in a shared room area and we got to see some really wild stuff that was happening just on the other side of the curtain separating the rooms.
mx313
4/20/2022 2:08am
yak651 wrote:
Was going to start a thread but I’ll ask here. How is it 10” deep?? I thought he meant 10” long but then he said 4”...
Was going to start a thread but I’ll ask here. How is it 10” deep?? I thought he meant 10” long but then he said 4” wide. So he’s not a very big guy, so is it going cross direction?? I’m so confused!!
Yea. It must not go straight in. It would go diagonal or sideways along his butt.
But I still think 10 inches is an over exaggeration. I don't think any possible direction you can get 10inches of flesh.
bthede489
4/20/2022 8:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2022 8:43pm
mx313 wrote:
Yea. It must not go straight in. It would go diagonal or sideways along his butt. But I still think 10 inches is an over exaggeration...
Yea. It must not go straight in. It would go diagonal or sideways along his butt.
But I still think 10 inches is an over exaggeration. I don't think any possible direction you can get 10inches of flesh.
It must be 10 inches long and 4 inches deep. It must be. That’s the only thing that makes sense, and even that is absolutely horrifying. If it was 10 inches deep they’d be reaching to the bones in his leg or hips, and possibly out the other side of whichever leg it was.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
4/20/2022 9:08pm
I haven’t seen the wound, didn’t want to, but from what was told to me was the depth is at an acute angle. It’s not straight into the cheek.

At an acute angle it can go a long way before it hits bone. It’s not 10” straight through perpendicular to the body. That would almost be a through and through wound.
Zycki11
4/21/2022 1:13pm
I bet he ended up at the downtown St. Louis trauma center, and that place is gnarly. My mother in law had to go there one...
I bet he ended up at the downtown St. Louis trauma center, and that place is gnarly. My mother in law had to go there one time and only got to go right back to a room because they couldn't get a blood pressure reading on her. She was in a shared room area and we got to see some really wild stuff that was happening just on the other side of the curtain separating the rooms.
Stl doesn't have a downtown trauma center. BJC is next to forrest park and is a highly regarded hospital in the US. More than likely Dean went to Barnes Jewish, if not you still have SLU(another great hospital) or Mercy (yet again another renowned hospital) Either way you slice it(no pun intended) that is a hell of an injury and one that is hard to heal because it requires rest and the ability to stay off of it due to pressure. I'm sure he is sleeping on his side only. THAT SUCKS, Footpegs can be nasty
jbrow125
4/21/2022 1:45pm
Was it Paul during the podcast that mentioned a couple times how sharp Deano likes his pegs? Was that for real, or was he making fun of vital posts? Either way, Deano has had this same type thing twice now. Why just him?
Zycki11
4/21/2022 1:58pm
jbrow125 wrote:
Was it Paul during the podcast that mentioned a couple times how sharp Deano likes his pegs? Was that for real, or was he making fun...
Was it Paul during the podcast that mentioned a couple times how sharp Deano likes his pegs? Was that for real, or was he making fun of vital posts? Either way, Deano has had this same type thing twice now. Why just him?
I wouldn’t be surprised, a lot of the top guys have crazy sharp TI pegs
gt80rider
4/21/2022 1:59pm
On deanos first race back... his buttpatch needs to say "buttpatch" and look like a huge band-aid ... second race it needs to sat "butthurt much?".... third race, etc..... this opens up so many comedic possibilities for deano....
RY9MX
4/21/2022 2:04pm
After hearing dean, I can’t believe the race wasn’t red flagged. Sounded like he was in serious danger of bleeding out.
Zycki11
4/21/2022 2:18pm
I honestly wish he would just retire and become a test rider or something along those lines. He is fast no doubt, but he has taken so many heavy licks. Just want him to retire healthy
Gworm
4/21/2022 2:52pm
aeffertz wrote:
Either way, I rectum it hurt.
TurdFerguson
Fantasy
2949th
4/21/2022 4:03pm
RY9MX wrote:
After hearing dean, I can’t believe the race wasn’t red flagged. Sounded like he was in serious danger of bleeding out.
Agree, cannot believe it wasn’t red flagged.
mb60
4/21/2022 6:17pm
Listening to him describe the injuries was a bit to much information 😂. I wonder if he will be able to ride outdoors this summer ?
FerCzD
4/21/2022 7:07pm
So, do we have any pictures of said foot pegs?

Post a reply to: Dean Wilson, footpeg up the butt.

The Latest