Dean Wilson CBD Oil?

Meister
1/2/2019 6:17pm
Man, this is perfect timing. Ive been hunting my right dosing lately (which sprung my post in non moto too). I've noticed a few benefits from the oil thus far, and that's with light dosing. I suffer from chronic migraines which started my hunt. I've also ridden for 23 years now and definitely feel it in my joints, even at 33. Hands are wrecked and always hurt. Since taking it steadily for a week and a half, I had one HEADACHE, not a migraine. I can deal with a headache, but migraines are miserable. When I start to get a migraine, I can tell you it's coming because of a tense/tight feeling in my neck. Well, I picked up a sample of a cream. Had that feeling in my neck, put it on, within 25 minutes I felt great relief. That alone sold me, so now I believe there's absolute benefits with the stuff. I believe once I find the right dose, I'll notice more of an impact. Not only with migraines, but moto pains too. I can't wait for samples!
Bruneval
1/2/2019 6:26pm
I am a total convert. I have been taking CBD for a about 6 months now, in oil, capusule and balm form. All work well, and I find that I function completely as normal but am altogether calmer and it keeps my stress levels in check, while helping with wear and tear items from an active life.

I only take the what I regard to be the best on the market, and the only one which has an Food and Drug Administration Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) certification. If it’s going in my body, I want to know it’s not some junk made by any old person. The one I take is made by CV Sciences - called PlusCBD oil (https://pluscbdoil.com/). The oil is the strongest format, although the capsules are easy and convenient. I sleep soundly, in the deep zone, and the arthritis in my knees is much improved with the balm.

If you have niggling injuries, or struggle to sleep, give it a try. There is literally no downside as far as I’m aware, so the worst that can happen is that it doesn’t deliver the benefits you think it will.
FHKRacingZ
1/2/2019 6:38pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 6:40pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
Thanks that wasn't a waste of your time, it gave me more insight on you. Respect for you chem degree, wish I had paid more attention...
Thanks that wasn't a waste of your time, it gave me more insight on you. Respect for you chem degree, wish I had paid more attention as my new job after learning the sop for making this stuff is going to be setting up 50L RotoVaps and 9' Fractal Distillers and walls of Vacum Ovens in the various labs we are opening as all the states open up to hemp extraction. Oh yea I, obviously I would never give medical advice but I will share enthusiastically mine and friends results.

~Hemp Grow it everywhere! "George Washington"
50L Rotos?? Lol that’s cute. Get yourself a continuous feed thin-film evaporator...

Only chemist in Colorado who can isolate cannabinoids in a few hours huh?? That is 100% untrue...

I take it you’re new to this industry here in Colorado. You may sound “experienced” to these non-industry folks, but stay humble...You never know who is reading these forums...

Which lab do you work for?

The Shop

swtwtwtw
1/2/2019 7:25pm
CBD from pot worked best for me. From Hemp, ehh, liquid turmeric combined with liquid ginger in a glass of grapefruit juice works better.
Harv379
Fantasy
2029th
1/2/2019 7:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 7:33pm
I've used the pluscbd CBD+ Gold stuff for several months and just ran out a week or so ago and won't be re-ordering it. It's super expensive, and I didn't notice any improvements of anxiety relief, sleep, or improvements of nagging old injuries. I chalk it up in the same category as essential oils. Maybe it helps some, like oils, but for me, I didn't notice any difference and feel that I am fairly 'in tune' with my body and would so if it were working.
RydeRed
1/2/2019 7:33pm
I’m curious as to which podcast Rogan has said it doesn’t work?

I think it was the one with Israel Adesanya. There has been a few with him as a guest.
FHKRacingZ
1/2/2019 8:07pm
swtwtwtw wrote:
CBD from pot worked best for me. From Hemp, ehh, liquid turmeric combined with liquid ginger in a glass of grapefruit juice works better.
CBD is CBD. The compound is exactly the same regardless where it’s derived. Now if you are speaking a full-spectrum extract that is different.

It’s all cannabis weather it be high THC or high CBD. The governments ruling on a THC limit as the difference is not the same as science.
PFitzG38
1/2/2019 8:25pm
Meister wrote:
Man, this is perfect timing. Ive been hunting my right dosing lately (which sprung my post in non moto too). I've noticed a few benefits from...
Man, this is perfect timing. Ive been hunting my right dosing lately (which sprung my post in non moto too). I've noticed a few benefits from the oil thus far, and that's with light dosing. I suffer from chronic migraines which started my hunt. I've also ridden for 23 years now and definitely feel it in my joints, even at 33. Hands are wrecked and always hurt. Since taking it steadily for a week and a half, I had one HEADACHE, not a migraine. I can deal with a headache, but migraines are miserable. When I start to get a migraine, I can tell you it's coming because of a tense/tight feeling in my neck. Well, I picked up a sample of a cream. Had that feeling in my neck, put it on, within 25 minutes I felt great relief. That alone sold me, so now I believe there's absolute benefits with the stuff. I believe once I find the right dose, I'll notice more of an impact. Not only with migraines, but moto pains too. I can't wait for samples!
Here is some good info I found on dosages. Your mileage may vary

How much cbd should I take?
PFitzG38
1/2/2019 8:39pm
swtwtwtw wrote:
FHKRacingZ wrote:
CBD is CBD. The compound is exactly the same regardless where it’s derived. Now if you are speaking a full-spectrum extract that is different. It’s all...
CBD is CBD. The compound is exactly the same regardless where it’s derived. Now if you are speaking a full-spectrum extract that is different.

It’s all cannabis weather it be high THC or high CBD. The governments ruling on a THC limit as the difference is not the same as science.
To be exact CBD is from Hemp, which is a form of Cannabis Sativa (I think - I should know). I DO know it has to have a THC content of less than .3% or they destroy your entire crop after they test just one of the juiciest buds they can get to. We have lab documentation from seed to sale verifying the THC content or the lack thereof from each plot of each field of each crop we source. the State of CO has cameras on our THC extraction machine that pulls out what little THC remains after distillation 24hrs a day to make sure the THC gets put in a storage locker and doesn't leave the premises. We DO NOT have a license to produce THC concentrates, too many legal hurdles apparently, hence Hemp and CBD.

Yeah baby!

Are you down with CBD?....(yeah you know me)
captmoto
1/2/2019 8:51pm
I'd like to be on the list as well.
RydeRed
1/2/2019 8:59pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
BTW for those that it is not working for, you may need to try it longer - it usually takes about 3-4 weeks to notice anything...
BTW for those that it is not working for, you may need to try it longer - it usually takes about 3-4 weeks to notice anything and those that don't think they have anything wrong. It will find something to fix
Really? Thats a helluva claim.

I'd be more sold on if they brought back cocaine drops.
Motoxdoc
1/2/2019 9:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 10:02pm
Bruce372 wrote:
???
PFitzG38 wrote:
Nope, never. Care to waste your time and enlighten me - Do you have a point? just spit it out or are you just needling? :)...
Nope, never. Care to waste your time and enlighten me - Do you have a point? just spit it out or are you just needling? Smile

Not really sure WTF that has to do with my post - but I'm sure you have something going on in your head.

I'm just trying to help and educate. Seeing as I have immersed myself in this subject asking questions of the only Chemist in CO who can "Crash" Kilos of CBD Isolate in mere hours compared to days and weeks to grow CBD crystals

-just sayn'
Bruce372 wrote:
???
It wasn't until after 20 years and 2 degrees that you learned about randomized double blind clinical trials? I learned about that in undergraduate school at a junior college. That took you a longggggg time.....or were you just bragging about your CV?Wink
Bruce372
1/2/2019 10:46pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
Nope, never. Care to waste your time and enlighten me - Do you have a point? just spit it out or are you just needling? :)...
Nope, never. Care to waste your time and enlighten me - Do you have a point? just spit it out or are you just needling? Smile

Not really sure WTF that has to do with my post - but I'm sure you have something going on in your head.

I'm just trying to help and educate. Seeing as I have immersed myself in this subject asking questions of the only Chemist in CO who can "Crash" Kilos of CBD Isolate in mere hours compared to days and weeks to grow CBD crystals

-just sayn'
Bruce372 wrote:
???
Motoxdoc wrote:
It wasn't until after 20 years and 2 degrees that you learned about randomized double blind clinical trials? I learned about that in undergraduate school at...
It wasn't until after 20 years and 2 degrees that you learned about randomized double blind clinical trials? I learned about that in undergraduate school at a junior college. That took you a longggggg time.....or were you just bragging about your CV?Wink
If I wanted to brag about my CV, I'd put doc in my screen name. Wink
Motoxdoc
1/3/2019 12:54am
Bruce372 wrote:
???
Motoxdoc wrote:
It wasn't until after 20 years and 2 degrees that you learned about randomized double blind clinical trials? I learned about that in undergraduate school at...
Bruce372 wrote:
If I wanted to brag about my CV, I'd put doc in my screen name. Wink
??? <-- What does this mean? Did you delete every one of your posts in this thread?......but you felt this last reply to me was worth keeping? What....just because I used your own words to make you sound silly and busted you for bragging?Huh
dh893
1/3/2019 6:55am
swtwtwtw wrote:
FHKRacingZ wrote:
CBD is CBD. The compound is exactly the same regardless where it’s derived. Now if you are speaking a full-spectrum extract that is different. It’s all...

PFitzG38 wrote:
To be exact CBD is from Hemp, which is a form of Cannabis Sativa (I think - I should know). I DO know it has to...
To be exact CBD is from Hemp, which is a form of Cannabis Sativa (I think - I should know). I DO know it has to have a THC content of less than .3% or they destroy your entire crop after they test just one of the juiciest buds they can get to. We have lab documentation from seed to sale verifying the THC content or the lack thereof from each plot of each field of each crop we source. the State of CO has cameras on our THC extraction machine that pulls out what little THC remains after distillation 24hrs a day to make sure the THC gets put in a storage locker and doesn't leave the premises. We DO NOT have a license to produce THC concentrates, too many legal hurdles apparently, hence Hemp and CBD.

Yeah baby!

Are you down with CBD?....(yeah you know me)
I'd like to be on the list as well. Nagging wrist injury and inability to get quality sleep definitely has me interested.
kaptkaos
1/3/2019 7:18am
I guess i am one of the unlucky ones that get zero relief from CBD. I wish it worked for me, bc i would use it.
ktmfinn63
1/3/2019 7:50am
MxKing809 wrote:
Broc Tickle just threw a lamp through his drywall
Does this mean Hansen can make a comeback? The dosage he requires may be to high though ?
1/3/2019 10:16am
Anyone that doubts THC/CBD can help are just plain ignorant of facts and have no experience with it. My father has multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer basically) and took a strong regimen of chemo which DID help knock it down, but it also made him literally crazy, weak, psychotic, and he was giving up. He could not even control his bowls or urination.

Myself and my brother checked him out, stopped the chemo, and got him home. If he was going to die of cancer, it was going to be in his home, in comfort, surrounded by family.

Once home his appetite was shit and even if he ate, he would throw it up in short order. He was losing weight and getting even weaker. Well, I took matters into my own hands and procured a high concentrate thc/cbd oil so that he could vaporize it or put it under his tongue. I have to get it illegally from out of state since it isn't legal even medicinally where I live.

What happened? He GAINED weight. He got stronger because he could eat! He stopped almost all of the throwing up by utilizing thc oil and hour or two before eating, and he was able to sleep comfortably at night due to the sedative effects. Not only that, his pain was reduced and he was able to stop taking some of the nasty side effect pain killers and anti nausea drugs that didn't even work that well and also had nasty side effects.

He is 83 and will die of either old age or cancer, but he will die happier and at home with us by his side. Had I not gotten him relief, he would have withered and died in misery.

We need real research and understanding about this drug. Not hyperbole and misguided ignorant people spouting falsehoods and conjecture.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
1/3/2019 10:55am
PFitzG38 wrote:
BTW for those that it is not working for, you may need to try it longer - it usually takes about 3-4 weeks to notice anything...
BTW for those that it is not working for, you may need to try it longer - it usually takes about 3-4 weeks to notice anything and those that don't think they have anything wrong. It will find something to fix
RydeRed wrote:
Really? Thats a helluva claim.

I'd be more sold on if they brought back cocaine drops.
That's because you are a dumbass
1/3/2019 12:38pm
Marty1028 wrote:
Tried it. It felt like it didnt do jack.
I have tried it for about 3 weeks and it hasn't made any difference to me for arthritis, or sleep, etc. I got the CBDMed brand...
I have tried it for about 3 weeks and it hasn't made any difference to me for arthritis, or sleep, etc.

I got the CBDMed brand that athletes and Nitro circus have promoted figured its probably decent and had a discount code to use.

I got the smallest does of the oil they had 300mg bottle, and starting at one drop day then went to 2 when didn't notice anything, and at 2 drops still couldn't tell I took it.

I haven't taken any for 4 days now and don't feel any different either.

I have really bad arthritis in my one foot and ankle was hoping it would help but it didn't, only other option is having it fused which I have been putting off for a long time.

Maybe I need to take a much higher dose ? but at that rate I couldn't afford to keep taking it anyway.
You need 1000mg full spectrum cbd oil. A lot of the cbd oil on the market world wide is very low quality. Only go with a brand that can back up the contents with a lab report (not a paid promotion). Cbd works wonders, I have broken a lot of stuff over the years and cbd helps with the pain.
Premix
1/3/2019 12:49pm
thephoenix wrote:
Anyone that doubts THC/CBD can help are just plain ignorant of facts and have no experience with it. My father has multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer...
Anyone that doubts THC/CBD can help are just plain ignorant of facts and have no experience with it. My father has multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer basically) and took a strong regimen of chemo which DID help knock it down, but it also made him literally crazy, weak, psychotic, and he was giving up. He could not even control his bowls or urination.

Myself and my brother checked him out, stopped the chemo, and got him home. If he was going to die of cancer, it was going to be in his home, in comfort, surrounded by family.

Once home his appetite was shit and even if he ate, he would throw it up in short order. He was losing weight and getting even weaker. Well, I took matters into my own hands and procured a high concentrate thc/cbd oil so that he could vaporize it or put it under his tongue. I have to get it illegally from out of state since it isn't legal even medicinally where I live.

What happened? He GAINED weight. He got stronger because he could eat! He stopped almost all of the throwing up by utilizing thc oil and hour or two before eating, and he was able to sleep comfortably at night due to the sedative effects. Not only that, his pain was reduced and he was able to stop taking some of the nasty side effect pain killers and anti nausea drugs that didn't even work that well and also had nasty side effects.

He is 83 and will die of either old age or cancer, but he will die happier and at home with us by his side. Had I not gotten him relief, he would have withered and died in misery.

We need real research and understanding about this drug. Not hyperbole and misguided ignorant people spouting falsehoods and conjecture.
Best thing I’ve read on Vital in months.
Premix
1/3/2019 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 1:02pm
Dean and Ignite deserve more press from the industry. The healing effects and a natural remedy for the numerous ailments and injuries of moto go hand in hand. They all blew Kenny when he got his makeup deal (which no one will buy that is even remotely interested in moto), but not a peep from them now that Dean has Ignite in his corner.

downard254
1/3/2019 1:55pm
Jt$ wrote:
Lots of products are promoted but never actually used.
Monster for example?
Or 4 Arm Strong. I use it on my crank because it really keeps me pumped up instead of down.Tongue
PFitzG38
1/7/2019 6:21pm
RydeRed wrote:
If you haven't heard of it or what that is, first, I'm shocked as hell considering your sales pitch on here of how it fixes everything...
If you haven't heard of it or what that is, first, I'm shocked as hell considering your sales pitch on here of how it fixes everything including cats, and my only question is, how can you prove there is any type of relief other than a placebo effect?

When a Joe Rogan sponsor gives it to him and he said it does nothing to him, what does that say? Even this boards most well known member stated it did nothing for him as well.

You're not selling very well. For real, who hasn't heard of a double blind randomized study or clinical trial?
Of course, I know what a double-blind test is, I was just responding to his overt unnecessary needling – kinda like right now Lol Sales Pitch ?! Are you kidding this stuff literally sells itself. We can’t make it fast enough – no one can, and our machines run 24hrs a day.

I’m not trying to prove anything, that’s already been done - do some research before you start getting all aggro about something your uneducated about (sorry forgot this was Vital) Smile

I give very little credence to Joe Rogans sponsor or any ONE Vital member. What I do give credence to is a professional athlete like Dean Wilson et al and my own body and the feedback I get from 99% of the people I give it too; like my brother, my mother, and my father. Not to mention Science and the fact companies like PepsiCo and Ben and Jerrys will be coming out with CBD infused products soon.

If you are unaware of the benefits of CBD and are looking for proof you must not get out much or have your head under a rock. Not trying to sell – I actually don’t have anything to sell retail to consumers. I’m just trying to educate and share what little knowledge I have on the subject and spark dialog about a subject I am passionate about if not new to.

Again, here is a video that is industry recommended for layman such as you to get an understanding of CBD. Nobody is arguing the benefits. I imagine the only arguments are how Big Pharma is going to try and catch up with the private sector. https://youtu.be/WcApZSqVYAQ
Rotaholic
1/7/2019 7:06pm
thephoenix wrote:
Anyone that doubts THC/CBD can help are just plain ignorant of facts and have no experience with it. My father has multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer...

Thanks for sharing, sometimes you have to think outside of the box and roll the dice. Glad to hear your father is feeling much better.
endurox
1/7/2019 7:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2019 8:40pm
Here is Feld's contact info. Give them a call. Give them some educated facts. I think that Deano's sponsor that got taped over could recover many times over with a lawyer involved. https://www.feldentertainment.com/ContactUs/

Post a reply to: Dean Wilson CBD Oil?

The Latest