Dean Wilson

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2018 7:37 PM

Question about Deano , Just Out of Curiosity could He go back to the 250 class if he wanted to ?

|

11/6/2018 7:42 PM

Haha, Dean will school web if on a decent ride.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

11/6/2018 7:43 PM

oldblood wrote:

Just curious... how many have you had tonight?

|

11/6/2018 7:50 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Question about Deano , Just Out of Curiosity could He go back to the 250 class if he wanted to ?

No, I'm pretty sure he pointed out. Probably why he hasn't gone back to riding for Mitch.

|

11/6/2018 8:11 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Sully wrote:

No, I'm pretty sure he pointed out. Probably why he hasn't gone back to riding for Mitch.

What about Outdoors isnt anyone eligible for
The 250 class outdoors ?
Not just dean but I've wondered why more guys don't drop back down sometimes, like maybe when coming back from injury or ,even just if they are off the pace in the top class , just wondering

|

11/6/2018 8:28 PM

oldblood wrote:

Cashmore wrote:

It's 3.30pm here. I've had none....and I still think old blood is right!

|

11/6/2018 8:41 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I'd think it would make more sense for him to be on a 450.

He's a bigger guy for a 250.
I think it's easier to make a 450 competitive to match his potential and the field he'll racing.
More prize money in the 450 class=less out of pocket as a privateer.
If/when a fill-in ride arises there may be more races left in the season to compete in.
He has no other deals, gear, boots, goggles, etc. and I'd guess he'd be able to also earn money there too...and maybe not in the 250 class if he were to be on a team with deals in place.

|

11/6/2018 9:22 PM

oldblood wrote:

Cashmore wrote:

Ewan49 wrote:

It's 3.30pm here. I've had none....and I still think old blood is right!

I don't think Cashmore's point was to call oldblood right or wrong, but rather, what the hell does Webb have to do with Tarz's question?

|

11/6/2018 9:48 PM

Sully wrote:

I don't think Cashmore's point was to call oldblood right or wrong, but rather, what the hell does Webb have to do with Tarz's question?

Bingo!

|

11/7/2018 8:11 AM

Watched him ride the SX track at Milestone on Monday and he was flying, that being said Cole Seely showed up later and was hauling ass too!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250