Dean Ferris xmas count down posts

fanger
If you haven’t already started following the Xmas countdown posts dean is doing on his Instagram, do yourself a favour and have a look. Some really good honest insight.

Anybody got more on his post from 2009 about his shitty team manager and who it was?

https://instagram.com/ferriswheel111?igshid=e4ljf333r8rf
|
Dobson110
Fantasy
31st
12/16/2019 4:49am
fanger wrote:
If you haven’t already started following the Xmas countdown posts dean is doing on his Instagram, do yourself a favour and have a look. Some really...
If you haven’t already started following the Xmas countdown posts dean is doing on his Instagram, do yourself a favour and have a look. Some really good honest insight.

Anybody got more on his post from 2009 about his shitty team manager and who it was?

I’m pretty sure that was Yarrive Konsky
fanger
12/16/2019 12:34pm
fanger wrote:
If you haven’t already started following the Xmas countdown posts dean is doing on his Instagram, do yourself a favour and have a look. Some really...

Dobson110 wrote:
Yikes, bet he feels like an idiot for that one.
wicksy85
Fantasy
1276th
12/16/2019 12:56pm
Dobson110 wrote:
Pretty sure your spot on there, there has been beef between them too.

I remember a few years ago when there was a QLD round at dysart and honda wouldn't help him out so the mackay Honda dealer loaned him a couple bikes
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
12/16/2019 1:19pm
Not the first time Ive heard stories of that guy being an asshole. Probably wont be the last time.

Isnt he making an AMA 250 sx team? Good luck with that...

The Shop

Ray_MXS
12/16/2019 1:30pm
motokiwi wrote:
Not the first time Ive heard stories of that guy being an asshole. Probably wont be the last time. Isnt he making an AMA 250 sx...
Not the first time Ive heard stories of that guy being an asshole. Probably wont be the last time.

Be careful what you wish for. Riders needs rides. If we were to dismantle all establishments where the boss is a dick there'd be almost nothing left.

Without knowing anything about this particular incident or the people involved, sometimes people just doesn't fit together. Doesn't mean no one will.
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
12/16/2019 1:44pm
motokiwi wrote:
Not the first time Ive heard stories of that guy being an asshole. Probably wont be the last time. Isnt he making an AMA 250 sx...

love or hate him hes done so much for the sport in aus.
And the people who have stuck by him have nothing but good things to say.
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
12/16/2019 5:17pm
Its a really cool thing he's got going on. Really interesting to hear about the early years. Didnt know anything about the Konsky stuff before either, but it doesnt surprise me.
12/16/2019 5:51pm
Story about Yarrive. Was racing a national roadrace proddy round at Winton, my mate and I got put to last on the grid for a tyre infringement. Full grids back then so we are way back... Gridded up on race day and on the second last row in front of me is some wanker with Two umbrella girls! Turned out it was the first time I heard of Y Konsky...
jemcee
12/16/2019 6:32pm
motokiwi wrote:

love or hate him hes done so much for the sport in aus. And the people who have stuck by him have nothing but good things...
love or hate him hes done so much for the sport in aus.
And the people who have stuck by him have nothing but good things to say.
Yeah Dean seemed to be pretty careful to make his story from his point of view and didn't make any 'the guy does this' sort of statements..
You could come away thinking this was a one time kinda situation
jemcee
12/16/2019 6:35pm
Ray_MXS wrote:
Be careful what you wish for. Riders needs rides. If we were to dismantle all establishments where the boss is a dick there'd be almost nothing...
Be careful what you wish for. Riders needs rides. If we were to dismantle all establishments where the boss is a dick there'd be almost nothing left.

Without knowing anything about this particular incident or the people involved, sometimes people just doesn't fit together. Doesn't mean no one will.
Yep Yarrive being the kind of guy he seems and Dean being the kind of guy he seems they would've been like oil and water..

Post a reply to: Dean Ferris xmas count down posts

The Latest