Dean Ferris to Factory Yamaha?

Helder
Edited Date/Time 8/14/2018 3:07pm

|
MotoX85
8/10/2018 12:22am
Did you not read the article? It said he didn't have anything lined up yet. Shouldn't there be a question mark at the end of your post title.
Helder
8/10/2018 12:29am
It's better bait and I like to shit stir....
Helder
8/10/2018 12:30am
Shit stirring is a great aussie past time, see the GOAT post hahaha
8/10/2018 12:43am
Go Dean. He''l be a great addition to any team although I expect it will be a satellite team until he proves himself fully in America

The Shop

8/10/2018 12:45am
His past with Kawasaki and current ties with Monster could see him there at team Kawie a solid number 2 rider.
make1go
8/10/2018 4:21am
more internationals gives the us series more credibility

cause the mxgp series is well in front in most areas atm..

please add your thumbs down its fun for me to know how easily you get wadded by facts.
kb228
8/10/2018 4:28am
His past with Kawasaki and current ties with Monster could see him there at team Kawie a solid number 2 rider.
Id rather have ferris than joey..
Helder
8/10/2018 4:40am
So no bullshit Ferris on the right day can win a national
Sacko
8/10/2018 8:43am
kb228 wrote:
Joey already signed his deal
Panic_Rev
8/10/2018 8:46am
kb228 wrote:
Sacko wrote:
If Joey would shave he would go up two notches in my book.
agn5009
8/10/2018 8:49am
make1go wrote:
more internationals gives the us series more credibility cause the mxgp series is well in front in most areas atm.. please add your thumbs down its...
more internationals gives the us series more credibility

cause the mxgp series is well in front in most areas atm..

please add your thumbs down its fun for me to know how easily you get wadded by facts.
There is absolutely no doubt the GPs currently have more depth than the AMA series. I don't know how that can be argued. We have a ton of injuries from legit top 10 guys right now.
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
8/10/2018 10:01am
Why do I get the feeling that Bogle won’t have a ride next year Sad
Sacko
8/10/2018 10:08am
MX Guy wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that Bogle won’t have a ride next year Sad
You're probably right. It's a very unfortunate part of the sport. With having more very talented riders then factory rides, these guys that are on the fence or "lower tier" factory riders that you would hire for those 2nd spots on teams, you just can't afford to have a season in a contract year where you never get the chance to show what you can do. This sport forgets very quickly and theres a good chance he'll have to settle for a satellite team or privateer effort. Weimer will likely be in the same boat.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/10/2018 10:10am
Helder wrote:
Shit stirring isnt exactly an acceptable practice when you’re starting stupid topics and rumors, when you’d like to stop these bad habits let us know, then we can unlock your profile.
Paul333
8/10/2018 10:58am
agn5009 wrote:
There is absolutely no doubt the GPs currently have more depth than the AMA series. I don't know how that can be argued. We have a...
There is absolutely no doubt the GPs currently have more depth than the AMA series. I don't know how that can be argued. We have a ton of injuries from legit top 10 guys right now.
I watch every GP and I only see two guys JH84 & AC222.....
ATKpilot99
8/10/2018 11:12am
agn5009 wrote:
There is absolutely no doubt the GPs currently have more depth than the AMA series. I don't know how that can be argued. We have a...
Paul333 wrote:
Yes but the group of riders almost a minute behind them are much closer to each other.
Slosh 112
8/14/2018 3:54am
Helder wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Shit stirring isnt exactly an acceptable practice when you’re starting stupid topics and rumors, when you’d like to stop these bad habits let us know, then...
Shit stirring isnt exactly an acceptable practice when you’re starting stupid topics and rumors, when you’d like to stop these bad habits let us know, then we can unlock your profile.
Wow.

Better get your member blocking hat out and cull few more off here mate. "Starting stupid topics and rumours" Its a forum last time I checked, not a fact checked anti butt hurt notice board.

If our top national rider getting a ride on a factory team in the states is such a "stupid topic" and provokes such a response as to block a member maybe you need to close the forum to americans only seeing as you's are the greatest riders god ever gave a 1/4 turn of right wrist movement to...
Jrewing
8/14/2018 4:11am
Helder wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Shit stirring isnt exactly an acceptable practice when you’re starting stupid topics and rumors, when you’d like to stop these bad habits let us know, then...
Slosh 112 wrote:
Wow. Better get your member blocking hat out and cull few more off here mate. "Starting stupid topics and rumours" Its a forum last time I...
Wow.

Better get your member blocking hat out and cull few more off here mate. "Starting stupid topics and rumours" Its a forum last time I checked, not a fact checked anti butt hurt notice board.

If our top national rider getting a ride on a factory team in the states is such a "stupid topic" and provokes such a response as to block a member maybe you need to close the forum to americans only seeing as you's are the greatest riders god ever gave a 1/4 turn of right wrist movement to...
Can you imagine ML512 at the pub? I hear he's pretty small but fuckin oath you wouldn't see him when it's his turn to shout I reckon..
MJC
8/14/2018 4:12am
ML512 wrote:
Slosh 112 wrote:
Wow. Better get your member blocking hat out and cull few more off here mate. "Starting stupid topics and rumours" Its a forum last time I...
Wow.

Jrewing wrote:
Can you imagine ML512 at the pub? I hear he's pretty small but fuckin oath you wouldn't see him when it's his turn to shout I...
Can you imagine ML512 at the pub? I hear he's pretty small but fuckin oath you wouldn't see him when it's his turn to shout I reckon..
About as fun as a wet fart I reckon
make1go
8/14/2018 4:43am Edited Date/Time 8/14/2018 4:50am
ML512 wrote:
Slosh 112 wrote:
Wow.

Jrewing wrote:
Can you imagine ML512 at the pub? I hear he's pretty small but fuckin oath you wouldn't see him when it's his turn to shout I...
dumb cnt bogans...
im aussie and id buy him his first beer.

hes faster and more knowledgble than almost everyone else here.. certainly you 2..

unfortunately hes also got the massively shit job of modding this place.

and the reason the owners want to burn out a huge asset like him doing such crap work ill never know..

MJC
8/14/2018 4:49am Edited Date/Time 8/14/2018 4:50am
Slosh 112 wrote:
Wow.

Jrewing wrote:
make1go wrote:
dumb cnt bogans... im aussie and id buy him his first beer. hes faster and more knowledgble than almost everyone else here.. certainly you 2.. unfortunately...
dumb cnt bogans...

hes faster and more knowledgble than almost everyone else here.. certainly you 2..

and the reason the owners want to burn out a huge asset like him doing such crap work ill never know..

I agree with everything you just said except I don’t think it’s got anything to do with what the boys above were talking about
Crush
8/14/2018 5:00am
Helder wrote:
ML512 wrote:
#crikey

Might be a more than a full-time job chopping the grass if you're gonna be that upset about it.
Slosh 112
8/14/2018 5:09am
Slosh 112 wrote:
Wow.

Jrewing wrote:
make1go wrote:
dumb cnt bogans... im aussie and id buy him his first beer. hes faster and more knowledgble than almost everyone else here.. certainly you 2.. unfortunately...
dumb cnt bogans...

whatever, carry on with what you need to carry on with, suck up to who you need to suck up to, if only we could all be so knowledgeable...
Jrewing
8/14/2018 5:39am Edited Date/Time 8/14/2018 5:41am
Slosh 112 wrote:
Wow.

Jrewing wrote:
make1go wrote:
dumb cnt bogans...

Wanker. Who gives a fuck if he's faster. Or how long your tongue is. Or the perchance for tasting shit you have.
He hammered a decent guy for a slight slight misdemeanour.
Bogan! I live among rich people and can tell you I appreciate the honesty and genuineness of a good bogan, over people with so called class and social pecking orders..
kkawboy14
8/14/2018 5:41am Edited Date/Time 8/14/2018 5:41am
kb228 wrote:
Sacko wrote:
Panic_Rev wrote:
If Joey would shave he would go up two notches in my book.
Maybe 3 notches in mine!
make1go
8/14/2018 5:51am
Slosh 112 wrote:
whatever, carry on with what you need to carry on with, suck up to who you need to suck up to, if only we could all...
whatever, carry on with what you need to carry on with, suck up to who you need to suck up to, if only we could all be so knowledgeable...
you can try but you wont be able to, thats plain to see..
make1go
8/14/2018 5:54am Edited Date/Time 8/14/2018 5:58am
Jrewing wrote:
make1go wrote:
dumb cnt bogans...

Jrewing wrote:
Wanker. Who gives a fuck if he's faster. Or how long your tongue is. Or the perchance for tasting shit you have. He hammered a decent...
Wanker. Who gives a fuck if he's faster. Or how long your tongue is. Or the perchance for tasting shit you have.
He hammered a decent guy for a slight slight misdemeanour.
Bogan! I live among rich people and can tell you I appreciate the honesty and genuineness of a good bogan, over people with so called class and social pecking orders..
learn some manners dumb fck bogan.

youre an embarassement to stupidity.

if you could read at a higher level than grade 1 and comprehension of kindergarten you would have realized that i was also pointing out that modding is a mugs game and that you often cant win no matter what you do..

so shut the fck up and learn something for once.

8/14/2018 6:05am
make1go wrote:
learn some manners dumb fck bogan. youre an embarassement to stupidity. if you could read at a higher level than grade 1 and comprehension of kindergarten...
learn some manners dumb fck bogan.

youre an embarassement to stupidity.

if you could read at a higher level than grade 1 and comprehension of kindergarten you would have realized that i was also pointing out that modding is a mugs game and that you often cant win no matter what you do..

so shut the fck up and learn something for once.

Go away.
agn5009
8/14/2018 6:11am
agn5009 wrote:
Paul333 wrote:
If you think the AMA's 5th thru 20th place riders can beat the GP's 5th thru 20th place riders you're insane. Tomac, Roczen, Musquin, Barcia and Anderson can run with the best in the world. Outside of that, they don't compare.

Post a reply to: Dean Ferris to Factory Yamaha?

The Latest