Dean Ferris fill In for Plessinger

tek14
3/15/2019 2:33am
kevin204 wrote:
They still have Hill, and I imagine they're hoping Peick will be back? Maybe Reed fills in until he's ready.
aeffertz wrote:
Hill was the rider I was referring to. Peick likely won't be racing and Reed isn't doing outdoors.
kevin204 wrote:
Never say never. If Peick was going to be ready for, say, round 3, and JGR just needed Reed to do the first 2, I'm sure...
Never say never. If Peick was going to be ready for, say, round 3, and JGR just needed Reed to do the first 2, I'm sure they could work something out.

Hill is the ultimate wildcard. We'll see.
I dont think Peick will be racing this summer. Last info he did give about his eye there was no vision and it could take long time to come back and not sure if its 100% anyways? Dont get me wrong I love to see him back but eye problems are no joke.

The Shop

Motofinne
3/15/2019 4:03am
Europe is better than nothing, if you know what I mean.
I think that he will land a full time US ride after this. There is about a month between these GP races and Hangtown. Maybe not on Yamaha if they go with Grant but JGR is still an option.
3/15/2019 6:18am
End of the day you have to live with the choices you make. Used to tell myself fat chics are better than nothing and I still questions myself to this day.
Crush
3/15/2019 6:20am
689 wrote:
End of the day you have to live with the choices you make. Used to tell myself fat chics are better than nothing and I still...
End of the day you have to live with the choices you make. Used to tell myself fat chics are better than nothing and I still questions myself to this day.
slipdog
3/15/2019 6:21am
689 wrote:
End of the day you have to live with the choices you make. Used to tell myself fat chics are better than nothing and I still...
But did you die?

Post a reply to: Dean Ferris fill In for Plessinger

The Latest