Deal of the Day RMZ450

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2019 7:04 PM

Not Mine , belongs to a popular YouTuber
That owns Delb if yall have heard of it , its a Lifestyle brand
, this looks like a great deal imo , i would buy it if i could
Photo
Photo

|

3/6/2019 7:54 PM

Thats an average / mediocre deal man. If your gonna have these posts we need better than this!?

|

3/6/2019 7:57 PM

Yeah that’s pretty much top dollar for a used 13 450 lol

|

3/6/2019 7:59 PM

Yeah I sold my 15 with 60 hours for 3700.

|

3/6/2019 8:01 PM

Not a good deal.

|

3/6/2019 8:04 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

Not a good deal.

What you think mines worth , 13 450. . mint. Loaded. . low hrs, as i have 2 other bikes. .

|

3/6/2019 8:08 PM

mxb2 wrote:

What you think mines worth , 13 450. . mint. Loaded. . low hrs, as i have 2 other bikes. .

3k cash tomorrow

|

3/6/2019 8:08 PM

Photo
|

3/6/2019 8:10 PM

Photo
|

3/6/2019 8:10 PM

This one well maintained and only has 28 hours , id buy it for $3500 ,but just out of Curiosity how much is it too high buy ?
Also i know he takez care of his bikes and is one of the smoothest riders ever , i would feel like that bike is not abused, i dont know what else is done to it but i would guess revalved suspension. Any way looks lika deal to be but i know how he rides and how he takes care of his bike
I pay more for s bike i know the history of like this one !!

|

3/6/2019 8:23 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

This one well maintained and only has 28 hours , id buy it for $3500 ,but just out of Curiosity how much is it too high buy ?
Also i know he takez care of his bikes and is one of the smoothest riders ever , i would feel like that bike is not abused, i dont know what else is done to it but i would guess revalved suspension. Any way looks lika deal to be but i know how he rides and how he takes care of his bike
I pay more for s bike i know the history of like this one !!

Mine is a 13 also , alot of good parts on it. Remapped, pipe, ti pegs. . metcalfes factory cf disc guard. Braided lines, $1400 wheelset, list goes on and all new oem parts. Included. New and like new. .hr meter installed when bike was new to be greased.

|

3/6/2019 8:27 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

This one well maintained and only has 28 hours , id buy it for $3500 ,but just out of Curiosity how much is it too high buy ?
Also i know he takez care of his bikes and is one of the smoothest riders ever , i would feel like that bike is not abused, i dont know what else is done to it but i would guess revalved suspension. Any way looks lika deal to be but i know how he rides and how he takes care of his bike
I pay more for s bike i know the history of like this one !!

mxb2 wrote:

Mine is a 13 also , alot of good parts on it. Remapped, pipe, ti pegs. . metcalfes factory cf disc guard. Braided lines, $1400 wheelset, list goes on and all new oem parts. Included. New and like new. .hr meter installed when bike was new to be greased.

Billy , I think if you were to ever get even a fraction of your money back from that bike , you would need to sell the A-kit separately , and as many of the hop-up parts as well , and put the stock stuff back on before you sell the bike. Selling it the way it sits , you'll lose a lot of money.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/6/2019 8:42 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

This one well maintained and only has 28 hours , id buy it for $3500 ,but just out of Curiosity how much is it too high buy ?
Also i know he takez care of his bikes and is one of the smoothest riders ever , i would feel like that bike is not abused, i dont know what else is done to it but i would guess revalved suspension. Any way looks lika deal to be but i know how he rides and how he takes care of his bike
I pay more for s bike i know the history of like this one !!

mxb2 wrote:

Mine is a 13 also , alot of good parts on it. Remapped, pipe, ti pegs. . metcalfes factory cf disc guard. Braided lines, $1400 wheelset, list goes on and all new oem parts. Included. New and like new. .hr meter installed when bike was new to be greased.

jeffro503 wrote:

Billy , I think if you were to ever get even a fraction of your money back from that bike , you would need to sell the A-kit separately , and as many of the hop-up parts as well , and put the stock stuff back on before you sell the bike. Selling it the way it sits , you'll lose a lot of money.

Yea. Was trying to save the hassle, give someone a great deal on a great bike. The suspension is just serviced ,coated oem. By fc and the rear shock, fork lugs. Preciate it jeffro. Figured i would lose a bunch of $$. We shall see soon . When i get some x tra time .

|

3/7/2019 3:58 AM

Bruce372 wrote:

Not a good deal.

mxb2 wrote:

What you think mines worth , 13 450. . mint. Loaded. . low hrs, as i have 2 other bikes. .

A friend of mine bought a mint 13' a year-and-a-half ago for $3700. I think it had 12 hours on it. He's trying to sell it for $3500. Not loaded with extras, but it's got a pipe and some cosmetic stuff on it.

|

3/7/2019 6:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2019 6:27 AM

Just bought a 13 450 with a brand new motor, revalved suspension, full yoshi exhaust and everything else you see for 3k(he was asking for $3600). $3500 is not terrible but you should be able to get it for less.

Also came with extra wheel set, plastics, spark plug, manual and all paperwork.
Photo


|

3/7/2019 8:00 AM

Bruce372 wrote:

Not a good deal.

mxb2 wrote:

What you think mines worth , 13 450. . mint. Loaded. . low hrs, as i have 2 other bikes. .

yz133rider wrote:

3k cash tomorrow

Stock?

|

3/7/2019 9:34 AM

mxb2 wrote:

What you think mines worth , 13 450. . mint. Loaded. . low hrs, as i have 2 other bikes. .

yz133rider wrote:

3k cash tomorrow

mxb2 wrote:

Stock?

Yeah no

|

3/7/2019 9:42 AM

yz133rider wrote:

3k cash tomorrow

mxb2 wrote:

Stock?

yz133rider wrote:

Yeah no

Yes, no?blink

|

3/7/2019 9:45 AM

Whenever I sell a bike I always put everything stock back on it. Aftermarket parts (people are going to get mad about this) just do not up the value of the bike. Unless you have a buyer that actually was going to do to the bike that is already done, selling will be more of a hassle than selling stock.

|

3/7/2019 9:49 AM

For any of you in the Northeast looking for a diamond in the rough.
https://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/d/queensbury-2006-rm-250-rc-edition/6835011964.html
Photo

|