DeCal Works is the BEST!

swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
4/21/2018 9:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2018 9:06pm
It would be interesting to understand why they don't email their customers a proof free of charge.... The OP would have spotted the incorrect number and...
It would be interesting to understand why they don't email their customers a proof free of charge....
The OP would have spotted the incorrect number and prevented the misprint.

My guess is that it causes customers to make too many changes, become indecisive and hold onto the proofs too long making it difficult for them to schedule the production...
They already do give you a proof if you design online. As for ordering on the phone, it's a little different. I'm not sure what happened to the OP, but there was a miscommunication with the # that got resolved quickly.

You're guess as far as production times being delayed are correct. I'm sure only a few really know how many backgrounds and kits get printed every day and if they sent out another (because you already get one when designing online) proof the production times would be delayed by a lot. 48 hour turnaround on backgrounds would turn into 96 hours or longer.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
4/21/2018 10:13pm
I have had only positive experiences with DeCal works, a very good company to deal with. Cool
tk2stroke
4/21/2018 11:44pm
aedwards07 wrote:
Do you complain when you buy a ford and they put the ford logo on? Or that a fmf exhaust says fmf on it?
Nice try but that's a terrible comparison. When I buy a vehicle or FMF pipe the logo is already attached and obviously disclosed and then it's my choice

When I purchase a custom made product, I expect to have it delivered as per my custom specs.

tk2stroke
4/21/2018 11:46pm
It would be interesting to understand why they don't email their customers a proof free of charge.... The OP would have spotted the incorrect number and...
It would be interesting to understand why they don't email their customers a proof free of charge....
The OP would have spotted the incorrect number and prevented the misprint.

My guess is that it causes customers to make too many changes, become indecisive and hold onto the proofs too long making it difficult for them to schedule the production...
Good point. Most every print service sends proofs free of charge and forces the customer to accept or deny the work prior to production. It only makes good business sense/practice for DW to do the same.

The Shop

Post a reply to: DeCal Works is the BEST!

The Latest