DeCal Works is the BEST!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2018 5:35 PM

Ordered my numbers from them - did a phone order as I had not used their software before. They showed up last Friday. Saturday I opened up the package and it was a 508...oopps! I sent an email to them and DeCal Works responded on a Sunday - WOW! After a few exchanged email we got to the bottom of it and I was told I would have a new set by the end of day Wednesday. Got home from work about 4 PM and there was the package.

Absolutely an outstanding company!!!!

Thanks Del "Riley" Fredin and DeCal Worksw00t Photo

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

4/18/2018 5:46 PM

Good that they took care of you. I had the complete opposite interaction with them last time i bought from them. I was told to go pound sand basically...

|

4/18/2018 6:00 PM

racerx217 wrote:

Good that they took care of you. I had the complete opposite interaction with them last time i bought from them. I was told to ...more

That’s odd. Did you contact Sean directly? He has always taken care of any issues I’ve had without a single hesitation. I echo the original posters statements, they are one of the best companies to deal with.

|

4/18/2018 6:08 PM

I agree they put out a great product and awesome customer service

|

4/18/2018 6:12 PM

racerx217 wrote:

Good that they took care of you. I had the complete opposite interaction with them last time i bought from them. I was told to ...more

redrider_714 wrote:

That’s odd. Did you contact Sean directly? He has always taken care of any issues I’ve had without a single hesitation. I echo ...more

No idea who i dealt with it was through email. I have not been back since, that was a few years ago.

|

4/18/2018 6:25 PM

Glad Decalworks hooked you up. I had the same experience as racerx217, and was told with a very shitty attitude.... Too bad, and the guy hung up on me while I was trying to explain. I have talked with Sean at DW and he's a very good dude.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

4/18/2018 6:26 PM

They're 100% the best , post office lost 2 set's on me they replace them for free and overnighted them, they also Tracked Down the missing set's and I got those also.

|

4/18/2018 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2018 6:29 PM

Always had good luck with these guys, Great customer service and more importantly great graffix.

|

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

4/18/2018 6:37 PM

Chains wrote:

Always had good luck with these guys, Great customer service and more importantly great graffix.

This^
I buy all my graphics there and have for years. Sean is a great guy.

|

4/18/2018 6:55 PM

I dropped my Alta off with them the day i bought it so they could use it to make templates. I gave them a specific time frame i needed it back by for my first race with it and they came through no problem. Also hooked me up with plenty of swag for loaning them the bike.
Ive used them for many bikes and will continue to do so.

|

4/18/2018 7:02 PM

DeCal Works rules, and if there is an issue you can actually get ahold of somebody immediately, which can't be said about quite a few companies. And the product is top notch. Plus, PaintCan is the man.

|

4/18/2018 7:18 PM

Quick question:
What did you pay for the original set? Shipping?

|

4/18/2018 8:04 PM

No question the best in the business and have been that way a very long time.

Quality is second to none and it shows with all the bikes we see they look awesome.

|

4/18/2018 9:14 PM

Same experience here for me, they are awesome and always provide me with excellent service and delivery times!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

4/18/2018 9:47 PM

Indeed, they make a high quality product and have been very good to deal with. Their online graphic utility is solid and easy to use.

|

4/18/2018 11:27 PM

I had the luck to be in contact with Riley too, top class service!

|

KX125

4/19/2018 10:21 AM

Awesome!

Thanks from everyone here at DeCal Works.

Sean Murdock

Photo
|

4/19/2018 10:59 PM

racerx217 wrote:

Same experience for me. I've been using them for years and have tolerated the less than friendly customer service. Recently I ordered a custom set of just swing arm graphics and they placed there DW logo on the decals even though I made it clear I only wanted the two logos.

I asked them to remake the order without the DW logo and they declined, telling me I would have to pay for another set.

There are many other companies who make great graphics and actually value my business. I'm going elsewhere

|

4/20/2018 1:08 AM

When we first started racing we only used Decal Works. We have another graphics guy now, but when we got the new FE I called DW to order number plate graphics for it. Man I forgot how good their stuff is! Top quality for sure! I am thinking of switching back to them exclusively! A little more expensive but the quality is unquestionable!

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer YCF Motorcycles
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/

4/20/2018 2:38 AM

Just got ours the other day and we are totally pleased! First time buyer and plan on doing business again!

|

4/20/2018 3:05 AM

Glad it worked for you. I went with split designs this year and will probably stay with them. Theyre outstanding

|

4/20/2018 4:49 AM

Just adding in my experience. First time buyer that ordered number plate graphics for my FE. They look amazing and can't wait to install them!

|

4/20/2018 3:43 PM

Tim507 wrote:

Ordered my numbers from them - did a phone order as I had not used their software before. They showed up last Friday. Saturday ...more

Decal Works is the best, materials and equipment are first class and get easier to install each time I order. I suck at this and they still look great. Decal Works longevity speaks for itself. Others have tried and are long gone. Many thanks to Ron and the gang.

|

4/20/2018 4:17 PM

Isn't Decal Works one of the first to offer custom graphics? I had them on my 1997 KTM 250 SX. They had great stuff back then. Great company.

|

4/20/2018 4:37 PM

I've always been super happy with them....er, super pumped! Great people who stand behind their product!

|

4/20/2018 5:47 PM

racerx217 wrote:

tk2stroke wrote:

Same experience for me. I've been using them for years and have tolerated the less than friendly customer service. Recently I ...more

Thats crap, you are paying them to advertise on your machine. Surprised they have the time to post up some trophy's but not address the issues people have posted about their business. I am going to stick with local graphics places. They never went out of their way to make it right with me.

|

4/20/2018 6:45 PM

racerx217 wrote:

Thats crap, you are paying them to advertise on your machine. Surprised they have the time to post up some trophy's but not ...more

Do you complain when you buy a ford and they put the ford logo on? Or that a fmf exhaust says fmf on it?

|

4/21/2018 10:42 AM

I spent a lot of money on backgrounds with the mega upcharge to gripper material. Despite putting a bunch of heat barrier behind the panel, those $145 backgrounds lasted 2 rides.
I am slowly learning just to not bother with after market parts and accessories, some work, some don't work, some don't fit and many fix one problem and create a bunch more

Photo

|

4/21/2018 6:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 6:32 PM

tk2stroke wrote:

Same experience for me. I've been using them for years and have tolerated the less than friendly customer service. Recently I ...more

racerx217 wrote:

Thats crap, you are paying them to advertise on your machine. Surprised they have the time to post up some trophy's but not ...more

aedwards07 wrote:

Do you complain when you buy a ford and they put the ford logo on? Or that a fmf exhaust says fmf on it?

No but tell the dealership to take their name off my cars and trucks

|

4/21/2018 7:47 PM

It would be interesting to understand why they don't email their customers a proof free of charge....
The OP would have spotted the incorrect number and prevented the misprint.

My guess is that it causes customers to make too many changes, become indecisive and hold onto the proofs too long making it difficult for them to schedule the production...

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior