De Dycker wins Hangtown

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2010 6:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2010 6:28 AM

Oops, sorry, I meant to put his up Saturday night. Sorry again. Seriously, if he can get the starts (which he hasn't so far this year), then he can win it.

|

5/21/2010 6:34 AM

No way. He is good, but not that good. Sorry

|

5/21/2010 6:34 AM

I think Chad De Reed is going to have him covered

|

5/21/2010 6:39 AM

Photo
|

4 stroke de-evolution! With the right handicap even I could beat Tiger Woods.

5/21/2010 6:59 AM

SMITH201 wrote:

STFU, he has the skills no doubt, but i guess the AMA racing is kinda different from GPs + he havent won any gp yet this year

|

5/21/2010 7:06 AM

ROFLMFAO !

|

Team Sakai Racing helping the young Guns achieve their goals !!

Special Thanks to Motosport.com, Race Tech Suspension, Answer, FMF,Engine Ice, 139 Designs, Nihlo, Novik Gloves,DT1 Air Filters, Mika Metals, Motoseat, Mototassinari, Braap Supply

5/21/2010 7:27 AM

Isn't he the sand expert that got whipped at Southwick a year or two ago?

|

5/21/2010 7:30 AM

NetMXer wrote:

Isn't he the sand expert that got whipped at Southwick a year or two ago?

Nope. That was The Roofer, this is The Diker

|

5/21/2010 8:29 AM

I think he needs to win in Europe first !!!!! I haven't been impressed so far.

|

5/21/2010 8:32 AM

You're going to be even more impossible if that long shot pays off.

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

5/21/2010 8:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2010 8:37 AM

Ken is fast and it wouldn't surprise me if he ran some laps up front, but he'll need some luck and inspiration to finish on the box.

|

5/21/2010 8:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2010 8:51 AM

SMITH201 wrote:

Mrtf wrote:

STFU, he has the skills no doubt, but i guess the AMA racing is kinda different from GPs + he havent won any gp yet this year

Ferry had him covered at the MXoN at Budds in 07 and he hasnt posted the best results this year in the GPs. I wouldnt bet on him to win or even podium. DeDycker is like our Millsaps. Good races here and there, but for the most part is no serious threat.

|

5/21/2010 8:48 AM

DeDycker is a big badass. Very talented rider.

Will he finish top-five ?

Doubt it.
|

5/21/2010 8:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 10:57 PM

Are you that "journalist" that every single year wins awards like "Best MX Website" or "Best MX Journalist" awarded by Youthstream?

I think you are not? Ooh little question if you are so good why are you talking crap like this? Look at the Lapcart on the Website of Youthstream...

Grand Prix Bulgaria: Race 1: 6Place Start

Grand Prix Bulgaria: Race 2: 16Place Start

Grand Prix Italy: Race 1: 7Place Start

Grand Prix Italy: Race 2: 9Place Start

Grand Prix Netherlands: Race 1: 2Place Start

Grand Prix Netherlands: Race 2: 9Place Start

Grand Prix Portugal: Race1: Out before 1Round

Grand Prix Portugal: Race2: 5Place Start

Grand Prix Spain: Race1: 9Place Start

Grand Prix Spain: Race2: 3Place Start

So 2bad starts all the rest are very good in 'De Dycker' therms and in a field with 16possibile GP Winners ... And I'm sorry that I posted this but you make your self look bad. De Dycker have other difficulties with settings and so ...

|

5/21/2010 8:51 AM

Millsaps and De Dycker are similar... and Davi won a moto last year outdoors.. so Ken could win... but I think maybe a top 6.. his speed his there to be a front runner but will be use it for the whole moto? If he does he ahs a podium shot.

But BT Reed Alessi Grant will all be tough.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

5/21/2010 8:56 AM

McCread, thanks for bringing the weather. Seriously. This beats 100+ by a mile.

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

5/21/2010 8:58 AM

I say Ken goes 6-7 with a kind of pinache and style never seen before in Americablink

|

5/21/2010 9:13 AM

Josh Grant goes 1-1.

DeDyker is all over 6-4.

There

|

5/21/2010 9:14 AM

Alex wrote:

I say Ken goes 6-7 with a kind of pinache and style never seen before in Americablink

Hehe, he said pinache. Haven't hear that since I was asked to leave the Coventry

Ladies' Garden Club tea at Margate-On-Sea, in 1978.

CHIP, CHIP, CHEERIO. Wot.

|

5/21/2010 9:19 AM

Alex wrote:

Rupert X wrote:

Hehe, he said pinache. Haven't hear that since I was asked to leave the Coventry

Ladies' Garden Club tea at Margate-On-Sea, in 1978.

CHIP, CHIP, CHEERIO. Wot.

Rup
Your getting your panache's mixed up with your Pimms fruit Cocktails.
I say olde chap let's nip inside for a quick swiftie! toodle pip, look out bosch at 9 oclock high!!!!!!, dive dive dive!

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

5/21/2010 9:35 AM

DUDE! Spoiler alert! You just had to ruin the race for everyone didn't you...

|

5/21/2010 9:49 AM

I didn't know they were going to have a novice class at Hangtown. Seriously, I know he's fast. But everytime I see him ride I am shocked that a guy can go that fast who looks as if he has no idea how to ride a motorcycle. Always leaning too much, elbows down, sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time. He looks like DV goon riding. As I said he's fast. Could kick my ass riding backwards I'm sure. But, I don't think he'll be top 8 at Hangtown.

|

5/21/2010 9:58 AM

Question : what kind of support (bike) for De Dycker in Hangtown ???

|

5/21/2010 10:05 AM

hellion wrote:

I didn't know they were going to have a novice class at Hangtown. Seriously, I know he's fast. But everytime I see him ride I am shocked that a guy can go that fast who looks as if he has no idea how to ride a motorcycle. Always leaning too much, elbows down, sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time. He looks like DV goon riding. As I said he's fast. Could kick my ass riding backwards I'm sure. But, I don't think he'll be top 8 at Hangtown.

Now that's how to get your point across. smile

Geoff will probably have more to gloat about next week. I say we give him this moment of insanity and call it good.

|

5/21/2010 10:20 AM

THE mx addict wrote:

Nobody knows ?

|

5/21/2010 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 10:58 PM

THE mx addict wrote:

THE mx addict wrote:

Nobody knows ?

Ta daaaaa!

Apparently he's bringing his own suspension over with him and JGR are going to lend him a pair of Renthals.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

5/21/2010 10:31 AM

jamma10 wrote:

Ta daaaaa!

Apparently he's bringing his own suspension over with him and JGR are going to lend him a pair of Renthals.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Thanks !

wink

|

5/21/2010 10:51 AM

hellion wrote:

I bet he does a top 5 in atleast one moto.

|

5/21/2010 1:58 PM

think he will struggle as hangtown bike will not be up to his gp works spec bike or are the bike more similar than i'm led to believe

|

5/21/2010 2:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 10:58 PM

THE mx addict wrote:

THE mx addict wrote:

Nobody knows ?

jamma10 wrote:

Ta daaaaa!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

is he running the upside down forks& a mono in the rear? bringing back ol' skool..sweet!

|