Daytoner Press Conference pulled?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/11/2018 8:41 AM

It was shared on FB this morning, and now it’s gone dark....

There was some open dialogue between Webb and Tomac, but nothing that would warrant pulling it down. Does anyone have the skinny on when it’ll be back up, and why it’s gone missing?

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

3/11/2018 8:46 AM

Photo

|

3/11/2018 8:48 AM

Ok....now you got me interested. Crap , I didn't even get to watch the post race interview's except for Brayton's ( which I'm still freakin' digging a bunch! ). But press conference? I usually don't watch them , but want to now haha.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/11/2018 8:55 AM

P.S. I just watched it so whoever the idiot was that suggested aliens is a jacka**!

|

3/11/2018 8:57 AM

|

slipdog wrote:

P.S. I just watched it so whoever the idiot was that suggested aliens is a jacka**!

Link?

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

It was nothing exciting. Tomac said exactly what happened and Webb didn't have much of a response.

|

3/11/2018 8:59 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

It was shared on FB this morning, and now it’s gone dark....

There was some open dialogue between Webb and Tomac, but nothing ...more

It's on the vital page below.

|

3/11/2018 9:01 AM

Bro, homepage bro.

|

3/11/2018 9:01 AM

slipdog wrote:

Highsider wrote:

Link?

https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Justin-Brayton-My-first-win-at-Daytona-I-never-would-have-expected-that,16725/GuyB,64
|

3/11/2018 9:10 AM

Well shoot.....

I looked at that a couple dozen times and thought it was a Brayton interview. I’m my defense; it’s a photo of him, titled Winner Circle, and has a quote from Brayton.

Thanks Bros!

laughing

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

3/11/2018 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2018 9:23 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

Well shoot.....

I looked at that a couple dozen times and thought it was a Brayton interview. I’m my defense; it’s a photo of ...more

I will say, I usually glance over the press conferences because of the way they’re titled on here, it comes across like a one-on-one interview with the winner. Why not just title them “Daytona 250/450 Post Race Press Conference?” The quotes used in the titles never really grab my attention anyways. Just my two cents.

|

3/11/2018 9:45 AM

I actually, not literally, laughed out loud when Tomac responded to that question at the end grin

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

3/11/2018 9:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2018 9:48 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

It was nothing exciting. Tomac said exactly what happened and Webb didn't have much of a response.

So webb kept his mouth shut for once?

.lol..

No i dont care, just throwin some trash out.

But imo webbs got a long way to go to be on a et 3 level...
22 2 2 is rc, js style and rare as fck

|

3/11/2018 10:01 AM

ML512 wrote:

Bro, homepage bro.

ML can y'all change that title? To me it looked like braytons podium speech.
I appreciate Webb being honest and admitting to cross jumping.

|

3/11/2018 10:14 AM

why does webb tuck his ears into his hat?

|

3/11/2018 10:51 AM

stiksandstones wrote:

why does webb tuck his ears into his hat?

Because America bro, #freecountrydresshowyouwant #nof*cksgiven

|

3/11/2018 10:57 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

It was an understated response. "Eli said welcome to the 450 class and I said yeah, I'm here." He ain't skeered. wink

|

3/11/2018 11:47 AM

Pretty funny, I was lol. Liked their perspective.

Ghost

|

3/11/2018 3:49 PM

ML512 wrote:

Bro, homepage bro.

What about that title would indicate it was the press conference?

|

3/11/2018 4:02 PM

It was once again a great press conference.

|

3/11/2018 4:52 PM

If it was a take out which
Eli said it was .
Wouldn't that be reason for
Some kind of penalty?
Like when Reed did it to Canard
And got black flagged

|

3/11/2018 5:18 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

If it was a take out which
Eli said it was .
Wouldn't that be reason for
Some kind of penalty?
Like when Reed did it to ...more

Reed took revenge on canard. Thats why he got DQd.

|

3/11/2018 8:49 PM

So Webb got pissy and acted all tough with Musquin for cross jumping (even though I never saw any evidence of it)
and now he's admitting to it and calling it racing?

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/11/2018 11:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2018 12:13 AM

jemcee wrote:

So Webb got pissy and acted all tough with Musquin for cross jumping (even though I never saw any evidence of it)
and now he's ...more

Edit....The Webb vs Musquin on cross jumping is referred to the 250 day's, not in this press conference.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

3/11/2018 11:50 PM

On the Pulp Daytona review show, Weege said Tomac was really pissed that he asked him about the take-out on Webb during the press conference. Weege even said he apologized afterward and Tomac ignored him or something. Did Monster get the conference pulled for that one?

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

3/12/2018 4:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2018 4:38 AM

“Went for the take out.”

I mean we all know that’s understood in moto. But to say it in a presser, kinda lame. More lame to be pissed at Weege and ignore him over it if that’s true. You gotta expect the moto media to call the kettle black WHEN EVERYONE notices it.

As far as cross jumping, was he really doing it to the extreme or riding a wide bike?

|

GP740
Since 1987

3/12/2018 4:43 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

On the Pulp Daytona review show, Weege said Tomac was really pissed that he asked him about the take-out on Webb during the ...more

If true about Tomac being pissed, that's just plain dumb and immature on his part. Other than the big win by JB, the dust up between him and Webb was one of the major story lines of the night. Somebody HAD to ask the two parties involved about that. Props to Weege for being the one to step up and do it. If you are man enough to try a take out move on somebody, be man enough to explain your thought process. That was a hell of a ride in the main by Eli but come on dude, you can't have it both ways. Man up and be accountable. There should be no safe spaces on a pro SX podium...

|

3/12/2018 5:52 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

“Went for the take out.”

I mean we all know that’s understood in moto. But to say it in a presser, kinda lame. More lame to ...more

I had a good vantage point and it was pretty sketchy by Webb.

|

3/12/2018 6:03 AM

I'm just assuming, but knowing the way Daytona is with video the titles are probably misleading on purpose. I didn't notice anyone else with PC videos on YouTube like their would be at a normal event.

|