Daytona question

montesagold
Ive been to the supercross at least a dozen times or more but this year will be the first time I'm coming just for the supercross. In the past I was either camped in the infield or held a ticket good for the whole week... I'm just wondering if there is a ticket available to drive into the infield and access the pits before heading up in the stands or do you just buy a separate pit pass?
|
jk367
2/28/2018 9:28pm
I would also like to know what are the best seats to get? Debating on going this year which will be my first supercross in Daytona
AngryBear
3/1/2018 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 1:34pm
I'm just wondering if there is a ticket available to drive into the infield and access the pits before heading up in the stands or do you just buy a separate pit pass?

parking) - you don't have to camp to park in the infield. in past years it was actually free, i've heard that this year it may be $10/15 car. free parking across the road is an option as well.

tickets) - general admission $45, reserved $60/65. it's not like a regular stadium event where there are a billion price points. GA is great if you get there early enough to find a good seat, otherwise you will have to be either on the far sides or very high. get reserved through their site if you want to be able to not grab a seat 45mins+ before the opening ceremonies.

pits) - can access with every ticket. the thing you have to decide is if you want trackside access. that adds $20 per ticket. that allows you to stand on the actual nascar track straight during practice and the event. during practice its fun to get that close and freely move around, feels like you are at a mx national. at night, it gets old quick, as you are standing on a very steep bank, and its very crowded/hard to see. also, be sure to check out the bike week expo that is on the oppsite side of the stands, it's free. honda usually has some really cool displays/vintage/retro bikes/etc.

per whether to go - it's my favorite race to attend in person, and i've been to dozens of sx races. it's very very different to any other round.

tickets here:
http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/Events/2018/DAYTONA-Monster…

Post a reply to: Daytona question

The Latest