Daytona SX Practice Discussion

Monte122
3/11/2017 1:56pm
daemon616 wrote:
Hah not true I deal with PKI, Encryption, 2 factor authentication, Anti Virus, Carbon Black Protection, firewall and VPN, Active Directory, SCCM, etc etc. This is...
Hah not true I deal with PKI, Encryption, 2 factor authentication, Anti Virus, Carbon Black Protection, firewall and VPN, Active Directory, SCCM, etc etc. This is something I just never got into and is new to me and sounds like a fun project!
Clock's ticking Whistling
daemon616
3/11/2017 1:57pm
daemon616 wrote:
Hah not true I deal with PKI, Encryption, 2 factor authentication, Anti Virus, Carbon Black Protection, firewall and VPN, Active Directory, SCCM, etc etc. This is...
Hah not true I deal with PKI, Encryption, 2 factor authentication, Anti Virus, Carbon Black Protection, firewall and VPN, Active Directory, SCCM, etc etc. This is something I just never got into and is new to me and sounds like a fun project!
Monte122 wrote:
Clock's ticking Whistling
I'm sure OTB will have everyone covered. I thought maybe I could do it with just the raspberry pi 3 but it looks like I need a TV tuner as well and I don't have one but once I learn how to do it I will buy one.
daemon616
3/11/2017 1:59pm
I see no where to read PMs, FML.
3/11/2017 2:03pm
daemon616 wrote:
I have a raspberry pi 3 I wonder if that would work.
I responded to your PM.

I work as a Sr. Security Engineer

LOL That's like a doctor that asks a waiter for medical advice. :D
daemon616 wrote:
If you deal with that then streaming will be a cakewalk. The only 'hard' part is optimizing the quality to performance ratio.

The Shop

daemon616
3/11/2017 2:05pm
If you're broadcasting on twitch tonight I'll join the chat room and chat it up.
C_Hart3
3/11/2017 2:07pm
http://www.strikeout.me/motorracing/445170/1/monster-energy-supercross:…

This should work to watch the race today. I use this website to watch all of my sports, baseball, basketball, football, hockey. As long as it is on tv somewhere it is on this website. Doesn't work when there is a tape delay because it plays when it airs on tv. Beware there are a TON of pop ups, and sometimes it freezes, but it works pretty good for the most part.
steve.t
3/11/2017 2:08pm
ML512 wrote:
Ronnie Ford's (Two-stroke guy) best lap is currently 40 seconds slower than Ryan Dungey's...23 seconds slower than the guy who's one spot faster than him...
Motofinne wrote:
Is he the slowest rider ever that have been "trying" to get in to the races? Is there anyone somewhat objective that has actually seen him...
Is he the slowest rider ever that have been "trying" to get in to the races?

Is there anyone somewhat objective that has actually seen him ride all these rounds who could give us an idea how it looks? Because being 23 seconds slower than the second slowest rider is very, very slow.

I really don't want to say it but i would like to think that there are weekend warriors here that would have the same speed or even better?
We were about 40 feet away at the start of the long rhythm in toronto and he tipped over twice before reaching the 4th mound of dirt. No joke the kid that won the ktm challenge probably wasnt far off giving him a run for his money
3/11/2017 2:09pm
C_Hart3 wrote:
http://www.strikeout.me/motorracing/445170/1/monster-energy-supercross:-daytona This should work to watch the race today. I use this website to watch all of my sports, baseball, basketball, football, hockey. As long as...

This should work to watch the race today. I use this website to watch all of my sports, baseball, basketball, football, hockey. As long as it is on tv somewhere it is on this website. Doesn't work when there is a tape delay because it plays when it airs on tv. Beware there are a TON of pop ups, and sometimes it freezes, but it works pretty good for the most part.
Thanks for that! Most of these stream TV sites have horrible quality but this one seems pretty good.
C_Hart3
3/11/2017 2:12pm
C_Hart3 wrote:
http://www.strikeout.me/motorracing/445170/1/monster-energy-supercross:-daytona This should work to watch the race today. I use this website to watch all of my sports, baseball, basketball, football, hockey. As long as...

Thanks for that! Most of these stream TV sites have horrible quality but this one seems pretty good.
Yea I love this site. Usually on football Sundays I watch 4-5 games at the same time, flipping back and forth between them. If they freeze you just have to refresh and it usually starts working again right away. Picture quality is usually very good on this site.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2511th
3/11/2017 2:21pm
Where is all the J-Mart haters? To be honest I was thinking he had 10th place speed. Has anyone ever won their first premier class supercross...
Where is all the J-Mart haters? To be honest I was thinking he had 10th place speed. Has anyone ever won their first premier class supercross start? I think Josh Grant might have, there may be a lot I dont know, but it would be cool to see him win!
mac3-d wrote:
Not too many would have expected that it must be KRs bike Laughing good to see him in the mix.
Seb Tortelli ?
Seb tortelli won his very first at the colliseum.

but Kdub is the only rider to win a premier class while being a 125 racer
3/11/2017 2:22pm
chris225 wrote:
Ronnie ford 2:14!
yak651 wrote:
Waste of $$
I'm here and the dude looks dangerous as hell out here. He doesn't look bad until the big jumps come up. Does look very unprepared compared to the rest on the two stroke.
3/11/2017 2:23pm
C_Hart3 wrote:

Best friend for the win! Smile
3/11/2017 2:25pm
Justin Starling 24th fastest in 450....apparently on his 250F. Be cool if he can put it in the main.
TheWeapon
Fantasy
51st
3/11/2017 2:31pm
We had a guy here in australia simply use Facebook live to stream a PPV boxing match. Just set up his laptop near the tv and bam. He had like 200k viewers haha. Did get a bit of a slap on the wrist for it though. But since this isnt ppv, something like that should be ok you would think...
3/11/2017 2:34pm
Where is all the J-Mart haters? To be honest I was thinking he had 10th place speed. Has anyone ever won their first premier class supercross...
Where is all the J-Mart haters? To be honest I was thinking he had 10th place speed. Has anyone ever won their first premier class supercross start? I think Josh Grant might have, there may be a lot I dont know, but it would be cool to see him win!
mac3-d wrote:
Not too many would have expected that it must be KRs bike Laughing good to see him in the mix.
Seb Tortelli ?

John dowd won a 250sx race while still being in the 125 class at the time. If my memory is correct he won charlotte
Motoxdoc
3/11/2017 2:37pm
mac3-d wrote:
Seb Tortelli ?

John dowd won a 250sx race while still being in the 125 class at the time. If my memory is correct he won charlotte
When Josh Hill won his only SX he stepped up from the 250F class.
The Bob
3/11/2017 2:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2017 2:57pm
Jerry Robin!
JERRY FUCKING ROBIN!! So pumped for this, no one is as deserving as this kid and his family. Didn't come from much financially. If some don't remember him qualifying for Loretta's and racing a moto on his dads 1985 CR250, that wasn't just for a thrill they just couldn't afford new bikes. Kid rocks on any form of dirtbike racing. Glad to see him take a break from GNCC (where he had a factory Yamaha ride if I am not mistaken) and come back to moto .

MN has some cheering to do tonight. Dungey, J-Mart, A-Mart, Christian Craig, Jerry Robin, Jesse Wentland, Gannon Audette, Zack Williams, and Henry Miller all making the show.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2511th
3/11/2017 2:57pm

Motoxdoc wrote:
When Josh Hill won his only SX he stepped up from the 250F class.
he moved permanently up to 450s. Kdub was actively pursuing the 125 west title, he race a handful of East coast races on a 250 and won charlotte. then went back down
The Bob
3/11/2017 2:58pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2017 2:59pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Hell of a qualifying position for jerry robin. Very cool. That would be really cool of him to have a good race in honor of Dylan...
Hell of a qualifying position for jerry robin. Very cool. That would be really cool of him to have a good race in honor of Dylan Slusser. Pullin for ya, Jerry!

Just noticed he's running Dylan's number, too. That's awesome!
This right here!! Hell ya. Jerry has someone upstairs pitting for him this week.
ocscottie
3/11/2017 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2017 3:05pm
Thanks Grant! i slept all day, just read through the whole thread, pretty interesting practice session, i expected ET to be like +3sec Woohoo Stoked for JMart.

Where there any clips of riders on the track anywhere? wonder what passing is gonna be like?

1 hour till race time, ill make a race thread in 30min or so. Thankfully my head is all cleared up.
oshow
3/11/2017 3:16pm

oshow
3/11/2017 3:17pm

kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
3/11/2017 3:25pm
^^^Well played.

Post a reply to: Daytona SX Practice Discussion

The Latest