Daytona SX Bench Racing - Night Show

TMessi111
3/11/2017 7:28pm
Embarrassing for all the other riders. Especially Cole. Let s guy that started 17th catch and pass you. Do people even try and stop dung from...
Embarrassing for all the other riders. Especially Cole. Let s guy that started 17th catch and pass you. Do people even try and stop dung from passing him? Seems like people just let him go bye
Seriously? Dungey is the champ for a reason. "Seems like people just let him go bye" - LMAO.
I think everyone backs it down til they realize it's him then say o shit but it's too late by then and it's over before they could put up a fight. Or they panic when they see him coming late race.
C_Hart3
3/11/2017 7:28pm
So happy for Eli! Another win, and Dunge being off the podium helps, picks up 7 points. Boy I've never seen Dungey so angry. We might have seen the fire light under his butt during this one, He might be much more aggressive next week. Things are getting interesting. Also happy for JMart! Great ride!
ocscottie
3/11/2017 7:37pm
I really missed the Miss SX social media segment tonight. BlinkLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

norcal racer
3/11/2017 7:46pm
ocscottie wrote:
I really missed the Miss SX social media segment tonight. BlinkLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
I really did miss seeing that awkward beautiful woman tonight
ocscottie
3/11/2017 7:53pm
Dont forget to set your clocks ahead tonight! i just realized its DST.
Gabriel J
3/11/2017 8:23pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2017 8:24pm
7 races...Tomac would need to average ~3 points more than Dungey to make it happen. Gonna be an interesting finish to the season..I'm hoping for a Vegas nail biter! We as fans deserve some suspense after too many recent runaway points championships
daemon616
3/11/2017 8:44pm
Musquin jumped the gate. JA only twitched but didn't actually jump it. Musquin moves first go watch.
Skidaddle
3/11/2017 8:51pm
Yeah, bad form. If it were only full contact announcing Jeff could reach over and slap a bitch.
Steve 396 wrote:
I agree. I know Ricky is the Goat but he doesn't have to be an ass about it.
I agree. Seems like he's been dogging on Emig (on these broadcasts) for years.
RC has an inferiority problem. He makes me cringe every time they show him.

I'll offer a fix. Nick Wey. Or even Daniel Blair.
gnarwhip
3/11/2017 9:00pm
Skidaddle wrote:

RC really has no business being in the booth. It brings down the whole vibe of supercross. Fro is "cool", Ralph tries his best and does prettty good. RC just sucks
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/11/2017 9:12pm
Skidaddle wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:
RC really has no business being in the booth. It brings down the whole vibe of supercross. Fro is "cool", Ralph tries his best and does...
RC really has no business being in the booth. It brings down the whole vibe of supercross. Fro is "cool", Ralph tries his best and does prettty good. RC just sucks
RC in the booth kind of reminds me of a common scenario in the buisness world. For instance, often times people are promoted to management becy were successful at sales. Well, being a great salesman doesn't mean you are going to be a good manager. The two are unrelated. RC was great on the track, but that doesn't mean he will be good at another discipline, like commentator. And he is not a good commentator.
ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
3/12/2017 5:01am
ocscottie wrote:
It was a nice break from the Monster's. Another reason to love Daytona!!
Kampy
3/12/2017 12:50pm
ky_savage wrote:
It was a nice break from the Monster's. Another reason to love Daytona!!
Agreed. You don't realize how much Monster Energy / Feld is cramming down our throats, until it's (refreshingly) gone.

Every Daytona is a nice vacation from all the Monster crap
Kampy
3/12/2017 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 3/12/2017 12:57pm
Skidaddle wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:
RC really has no business being in the booth. It brings down the whole vibe of supercross. Fro is "cool", Ralph tries his best and does...
Yeah, RC has his hands in enough aspects of the sport already... keep him off the TV crew, he's a trainwreck. I think he mentioned the "City of Florida" twice last night.

Windham was much better in that role when he did a few races (back in 2014 I think?)

Whenever AC is ready to stop racing, he'd make a great TV guy. But I hope he has another 7-8 years of racing left

Post a reply to: Daytona SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest