Daytona SX Bench Racing - Night Show

Create New Tag

3/11/2017 7:23 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Embarrassing for all the other riders. Especially Cole. Let s guy that started 17th catch and pass you. Do people even try and ...more

Seriously? Dungey is the champ for a reason. "Seems like people just let him go bye" - LMAO.

|

3/11/2017 7:28 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Embarrassing for all the other riders. Especially Cole. Let s guy that started 17th catch and pass you. Do people even try and ...more

TenDollarHead wrote:

Seriously? Dungey is the champ for a reason. "Seems like people just let him go bye" - LMAO.

I think everyone backs it down til they realize it's him then say o shit but it's too late by then and it's over before they could put up a fight. Or they panic when they see him coming late race.

|

3/11/2017 7:28 PM

So happy for Eli! Another win, and Dunge being off the podium helps, picks up 7 points. Boy I've never seen Dungey so angry. We might have seen the fire light under his butt during this one, He might be much more aggressive next week. Things are getting interesting. Also happy for JMart! Great ride!

|

3/11/2017 7:32 PM

more cheese smile

|

3/11/2017 7:37 PM

I really missed the Miss SX social media segment tonight. blink laughing laughing laughing laughing

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/11/2017 7:40 PM

Photo
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/11/2017 7:43 PM

Photo
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/11/2017 7:46 PM

ocscottie wrote:

I really missed the Miss SX social media segment tonight. blink laughing laughing laughing laughing

I really did miss seeing that awkward beautiful woman tonight

|

3/11/2017 7:48 PM

Photo

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...

3/11/2017 7:53 PM

Dont forget to set your clocks ahead tonight! i just realized its DST.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/11/2017 8:09 PM

What's the point standings? I missed it

|

3/11/2017 8:20 PM

MotoMo165 wrote:

What's the point standings? I missed it

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/11/2017 8:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2017 8:24 PM

7 races...Tomac would need to average ~3 points more than Dungey to make it happen. Gonna be an interesting finish to the season..I'm hoping for a Vegas nail biter! We as fans deserve some suspense after too many recent runaway points championships

|

3/11/2017 8:32 PM

AfterParty silly

|

3/11/2017 8:44 PM

Musquin jumped the gate. JA only twitched but didn't actually jump it. Musquin moves first go watch.

|

3/11/2017 8:48 PM

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/11/2017 8:51 PM

LocomotiveBreath wrote:

Yeah, bad form. If it were only full contact announcing Jeff could reach over and slap a bitch.

Steve 396 wrote:

I agree. I know Ricky is the Goat but he doesn't have to be an ass about it.

TenDollarHead wrote:

I agree. Seems like he's been dogging on Emig (on these broadcasts) for years.

RC has an inferiority problem. He makes me cringe every time they show him.

I'll offer a fix. Nick Wey. Or even Daniel Blair.

|

3/11/2017 9:00 PM

Skidaddle wrote:

I'll offer a fix. Nick Wey. Or even Daniel Blair. ...more

RC really has no business being in the booth. It brings down the whole vibe of supercross. Fro is "cool", Ralph tries his best and does prettty good. RC just sucks

|

3/11/2017 9:12 PM

TenDollarHead wrote:

Skidaddle wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

RC really has no business being in the booth. It brings down the whole vibe of supercross. Fro is "cool", Ralph tries his best ...more

RC in the booth kind of reminds me of a common scenario in the buisness world. For instance, often times people are promoted to management becy were successful at sales. Well, being a great salesman doesn't mean you are going to be a good manager. The two are unrelated. RC was great on the track, but that doesn't mean he will be good at another discipline, like commentator. And he is not a good commentator.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

3/12/2017 5:01 AM

ocscottie wrote:

It was a nice break from the Monster's. Another reason to love Daytona!!

|

3/12/2017 12:50 PM

ky_savage wrote:

It was a nice break from the Monster's. Another reason to love Daytona!!

Agreed. You don't realize how much Monster Energy / Feld is cramming down our throats, until it's (refreshingly) gone.

Every Daytona is a nice vacation from all the Monster crap

|

3/12/2017 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2017 12:57 PM

TenDollarHead wrote:

Skidaddle wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

RC really has no business being in the booth. It brings down the whole vibe of supercross. Fro is "cool", Ralph tries his best ...more

Yeah, RC has his hands in enough aspects of the sport already... keep him off the TV crew, he's a trainwreck. I think he mentioned the "City of Florida" twice last night.

Windham was much better in that role when he did a few races (back in 2014 I think?)

Whenever AC is ready to stop racing, he'd make a great TV guy. But I hope he has another 7-8 years of racing left

|