Daytona Practice Commentary

jonesaustin
I guess they switched it up for Daytona, but I like how Emig and Carmichael are forgetting about the broadcast and just calmly discussing what they see on the track.

Ralph is even backing off his natural instinct to over-hype things in that corporate marketing style. The calm banter, how relaxed it is, it kinda works.
|
tprice07
3/10/2018 1:09pm
I guess they switched it up for Daytona, but I like how Emig and Carmichael are forgetting about the broadcast and just calmly discussing what they...
I guess they switched it up for Daytona, but I like how Emig and Carmichael are forgetting about the broadcast and just calmly discussing what they see on the track.

Ralph is even backing off his natural instinct to over-hype things in that corporate marketing style. The calm banter, how relaxed it is, it kinda works.
I do agree..I like the calm conversation. I'd still like a little more insight than what I can see on the track. Sometimes they state the obvious.."oh wow look at him hit that quad" ..."oops, little bobble in the sand there"

Post a reply to: Daytona Practice Commentary

The Latest